4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
8 episodes? That's way too short. But since this is a 4-story-in-1 type lakorn, I guess it's reasonable. :scratchchin:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for this series. I think my fav is gonna be doung jai akkanee n puttapee leh ruk Those couple in the 2series are cute n I love how the stories goes. But anyways so far Tara is good the boys are funny

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont why but in the second pic, Mark looks like Mos. hahah They look cute! I dont mind if they play lakorn together. ; )

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
He does look like Mos a little. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I like the series so far. Of all the brothers, I like Fai the most.
Barry's character is much more lively in here than his character in the NRLJ.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
After a couple episodes, I've gotten used to Kim lol she's actually really pretty & cute. Her acting is believable. I'm enjoying Thara so far! ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn so far too!! has episode 4 aired yet? so if thara has 8 epis does that mean all the other three are also 8 epis? thats only fair right? lol anyway...i love love p'nat...he's so hot!! seriously, this lakorn is all eye candy, even the girls are so gorgeous to look at. major nosebleed

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ive been out of lakorns but decided to watch this when it aired.. omgaahhhh.... i freaken love the boys playing as bros.. lol.. and eeekk.. aum looks so young and refreshing kekeke... kim is very pretty as well..

i just hope that in the other parts, we'll still get to see aum & kim them as well.. and not just for this part..

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
8 episodes? That's way too short. But since this is a 4-story-in-1 type lakorn, I guess it's reasonable. :scratchchin:
Yeah, I also feel it's too short. I was thinking maybe it should be 10 episodes for each with 40 eps altogether (since it's Channel 3's 40th anniversary). Oh well ...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
lol.. ive been out of lakorns but decided to watch this when it aired.. omgaahhhh.... i freaken love the boys playing as bros.. lol.. and eeekk.. aum looks so young and refreshing kekeke... kim is very pretty as well..

i just hope that in the other parts, we'll still get to see aum & kim them as well.. and not just for this part..
I saw a short clip of (I think) "Pathapee Leh Ruk" on YT - Mark was running after Mint in front of the house (I think) while Barry, Kim and Boy were looking at them from the window. No sign of Aum.

Anyway, I'm quite sure that all the couples will be in the last instalment "Wayupuk Montra".

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn so far too!! has episode 4 aired yet? so if thara has 8 epis does that mean all the other three are also 8 epis?
Yup, last night and I've just finished watching Ep. 5 on TV just now - aaarrghhh! So much was going on - and I couldn't understand Thai :cry:

Next week's preview - Puwanes + Nam in Parawat.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I haven't seen ep.5 yet, but my mouth literally dropped when i saw this in one of the pantip thread:

credit: pantip

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I just saw episode one and totally love the guys as brothers. Hahaha, I think its so hilarious. Its refreshing to see Mark and Barry as brothers after Ngao Ruk Luang Jai as enemies of the heart.

Are the stories going to stay in the same lakorn? Like everyone will be in each other stories? Or will once story ends then the person will be gone?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Omg, there will be a :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes? I love this lakorn. The brothers are hilarious, esp. I am falling in love with Barry! :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^Yes bong prisna there's a :w-scene-pop-corn: it was so :coverlaf: lmao gosh i sound so perverted haha. im loving each episode more and more .. talk about addiction im getting really into this lakorn that i had a dream about it LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What a scene!!! It's too hot to be in a Thai lakorn. I think I just melted. Loved how he pulled her down, between his legs and rolls on top of her...and one leg pinning her down kekekekkekee!!!! I can't hold it in anymore. First, that hot kiss in the truck and now this??? Aum is steamy hot!!! Love those arms!