4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
i hope there is 10 episode per storyline. that it like 40 episodes lol

hey, that would make sense because isn't these four lakorns for CH3's 40th anniversary? wow, i haven't been this hyped for a lakorn since Jam Leuy Ruk lol mainly for yaya and nadech though lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
*sigh* Why weren't Barry+Yaya and Boy+Margie sitting together ?

I'm watching it now on TV - thankfully the transmission's quite okay tonite.

cecilia

Staff member
I did not expect the switch!

hm .. i thought Boy's the oldest one but i guess not -- Mark is the oldest out of the four set. All four of them got insert into Mam (artificial insemination)

muahha. their first encounter is hilarious -- she thinks he's crazy b/c he just gain his conscience from the brain surgery LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
i seriously had a nosebleed when i saw yaya and mint. i was scared but it must be too stuffy in my bedroom ahahaha.

ceci it is funny, kimberly looks older than the 3 boys ahaha. and boy looks so much older than mark ahahaha. to be mark looks the youngest among the guys lol it just doesnt make sense but then again my younger sisters look older than me ahahah.

off to watch episode 1.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yaya is a natural beauty. She doesn't need a load of make up. Hopefully in the long run she won't get anything done cuz she's pretty the way she is

watching ep. 1 right now. didn't know aum was playing a twin(imposter). where can i watch the ratree... show on youtube?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm confused.I just watched Aum's first lakorn and Barry, Makprin, and Boy is in there. I thought all of the clips of them were from their own lakorn. Is Yaya, Mint, and Marky going to be showing up in Aum's lakorn also?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm confused.I just watched Aum's first lakorn and Barry, Makprin, and Boy is in there. I thought all of the clips of them were from their own lakorn. Is Yaya, Mint, and Marky going to be showing up in Aum's lakorn also?
Kim, Barry, Mark and Boy are siblings so I think they're all going to appear in each other's lakorn. I saw the teaser for "Pathapee Leh Ruk" that showed a scene where Mark ran after Mint while the other three (Barry, Kim and Boy) were watching from the window.

Not sure when Yaya, Mint and Margie are gonna make their first appearance. But I think all 8 of them are gonna be appear together in the last lakorn "Wayupuk Montra".

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum is super hot in this lakorn, had me drooling :drools: all through the first scene, and when there are 2 Aum = Super duper extra hot. :yummy:

cecilia

Staff member
Does anyone feel annoy at the over-protective brothers? I am (despite their hotness)

I have not watch today episode yet but i hope it'll be better than yesterday.

Not yet. I think it's funny. It's enough for a girl to have one over protective brother, but 3? :lol: Can't wait to see how they react, when they found out Aum is a prince.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the first epi. Nang'ek is so pretty ! Sometimes she reminds me Rotmay... in some ways. I liked the 3 protectives brothers they give a comedy side to this lakorn.