4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is Kimberly related to Marsha? Her facial look so similar. As soon as I saw her picture I'm like "maybe she is Marsha's daughter?"

fun

Expired Sarnie
After reading all 4 stories, I'm more intrigued with Patapee Leh Ruk lol my favorite type of plot. The rest is also good too but I'm just more intrigued with Patapee Leh Ruk.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they are too cute. yaya... im so in love with her. i wish to see more lakorns of her in the future!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN NADECH CAME TO YAYA AND KISSED HER ON THE CHEEKS!! I WAS LIKE SQUEAKING IN HAPPINESS!! THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY!!! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS LAKORN TO AIR!!! DJA WILL BE ONE I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO, I LOVE NADECH AN YAYA RIGHT NOW!! THEY ARE SO THE NEXT 'IT' COUPLE!!

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhh they are too cute!!! hehehe they both are good actor and actress for newbie!! they do have alot of chemistry and i will be one of those people that want them to pair up again after this lakorn! haha cant wait to see it! the scene that he kiss her looks so cute hehehe

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Go to b2v2b channel on youtube! More on the opening of the series and there's a clip of yaya and barry sharing some kinda snack together lady and the tramp style!!! Look out everyone there's about to be a Yaya- Barry fever! < Doesn't that sound like some kind of ice cream flavor at haagen daz or something ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh heres the actual teaser of "duangjai akanee" from the press conference. im already lovin barry and yaya together. my favorite scene has got to be when they were sharing the apple *lu*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEgBhfaazhk&feature=player_embedded
credit to nadech.com/urssaya.com

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
One of the scenes I'm looking forward to is the 'crazy dance' scene--they look like they had a lot of fun.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha I loved the drunk dance !!!
I keep saying : yaya is so CUUUUUUUTE. (sorry but i really never seen someone cute like her. REALLY. not beautiful, not sexy, but CUTE!)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, barry/yaya won for best rising actress/actor for the "seventeen choice awards 2010" big congrats! and their lakorn together hasnt even aired yet

aff-om won for best actress/actor

credit to taksaorn.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
om for best actor... this is definitely a popularity vote ahahaha!!!

i am going to lose my voice for sure. i keep screaming every time i see nadech and yaya lol

any clips on mark and mint? boy and margie?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have to say I love Barry and Yaya together. They are perfect - MY GOD, I can't wait to see this lakorn. well, more like Barry and Yaya part only. Is gonna be ultra cute and sooooo much fun!