4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If i was in THailand at that very moment;
I wouldve been there screaming MAO!!! ahhaha
WITH BIG O POSTERS TOO! ahhahaha

I was like wow those girls have the exact same face as MINT does right now;
meaning they had those pictures where they glue it to a popsicle stick lmai
but i noticed it was to block their face for some safety reasons?

I don't think Mint's hair is cut; but i think its tucked in!!
AWWW MAN i want those photos!!!

Rita is sucha tease :p i bet Mak was blusing mak mak!

thanks for the videos BLiss but i'll watch them when i get home

and cecilia ill watch yours when i also get home :)

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Forgot to mention:

Welcome Lily

You're going to love it here! ahhahaha

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Thanks Smilez!! I enjoy coming to this forum.. Every comments make me scream in joy!!! Sometime smiling to myself and people around me think I'm crazy!!! 

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If i was in THailand at that very moment;
I wouldve been there screaming MAO!!! ahhaha
WITH BIG O POSTERS TOO! ahhahaha

I was like wow those girls have the exact same face as MINT does right now;
meaning they had those pictures where they glue it to a popsicle stick lmai
but i noticed it was to block their face for some safety reasons?

I don't think Mint's hair is cut; but i think its tucked in!!
AWWW MAN i want those photos!!!
I hope she didn't cut her hair b/c it looks really thin to be tucked in since she has very long hair o_O

Hehe. True^^ I would've done the same.. Oh, how I wish I was in Thailand everyday.. :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No Lily you're not baa!!! ahahhaha
I go Baa all the time when i read news/rumors etc about MTEAM!!!!
OMGGGGGGG!!! YOu should check out BLISS and My FANMADE Vdos ahhaha
see if it steams it up more ahaha

:rolleyes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
No Lily you're not baa!!! ahahhaha
I go Baa all the time when i read news/rumors etc about MTEAM!!!!
OMGGGGGGG!!! YOu should check out BLISS and My FANMADE Vdos ahhaha
see if it steams it up more ahaha
Same here^^ MTEAM makes me so thrilled and giddy up!! LOl.

I have SONY VEGAS now so look forward to more MTEAM goodies on my channel too.. Hehe.

I have no idea how to use the new program but I'm in the process of learning it right now although I still love COREL PRO. so much!^^ :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I hope she didn't cut her hair b/c it looks really thin to be tucked in since she has very long hair o_O

Hehe. True^^ I would've done the same.. Oh, how I wish I was in Thailand everyday.. :p

Well.. I searched all over google and this is all I found only as for ARTICLES from that event!!^^
http://www.innnews.co.th/entertain.php?nid=265270
In the lakorns they probably added on some extensions lol
I work at a beauty supply filled with hair ahaha :numchuck:
ahahaha

OMG BLiss you are the best ahahah although i have no clue what it says;
I hope Mint can translate for us!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well.. I searched all over google and this is all I found only as for ARTICLES from that event!!^^

หมากโต้ควงเสี่ยไปเกาะแจงไปถ่ายแฟชั่น

พระเอกหนุ่ม หมาก โต้ควงเสี่ยเที่ยวเกาะส่วนตัว ยันไปกับผู้ใหญ่จริงแค่ถ่ายแฟชั่น แจงโชว์หวาน มิ้นท์ แค่สคริป

ยอมออกงานคู่กันท่ามกลางกระแสข่าวกุ๊กกิ๊กกัน แถมพระเอกหนุ่ม "หมาก ปริญ" ยังโชว์หวาน กระซิบกระซาบสาว "มิ้นท์ ชาลิดา" และทำท่าเป็นหมาหวงก้างกับหนุ่ม "บอย ปกรณ์" อย่างออกหน้าออกตาบนเวทีงานอีเว้นท์งานหนึ่งอีกด้วย ตกลงความสัมพันธ์ของทั้งคู่เป็นอย่างไร หนุ่ม "หมาก" เผยก่อนโต้ข่าวควงเสี่ยไปเที่ยวเกาะว่า….

รับงานคู่กันด้วย "ออ ไม่ได้ตั้งใจครับ รับงานมามีงานมาให้ก็ทำครับ มารู้ทีหลังว่ามีมิ้นท์ด้วยตอนรับงานไปแล้ว" ดูแฟนคลับเชียร์ใหญ่เลย "แฟนคลับเขาก็ชอบให้คู่กันเฉยๆ" หมากชอบมั้ย "ก็ดีครับ น้องเขาเป็นคนน่ารักดี แฟนคลับมาให้กำลังใจทั้งคู่ครับ" เห็นอยู่บนเวทีหวานซะ "แอคติ้งครับ (ยิ้ม) เตี๊ยมกับพี่บอย (ปกรณ์) มาแล้วครับ"มีข่าวว่าไปเที่ยวสองต่อสองกับผู้ใหญ่คนนึงที่เกาะส่วนตัว "ไม่มีนะ แต่ไปเกาะอะไป ไปถ่ายหนังสือก็ไปกับผู้ใหญ่ ทีมงานครับหลายคนเมื่อสองอาทิตย์ที่แล้ว ไม่มีไปกันสองคนแน่นอนครับ"

Source: http://www.innnews.co.th/entertain.php?nid=265270

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Same here^^ MTEAM makes me so thrilled and giddy up!! LOl.

I have SONY VEGAS now so look forward to more MTEAM goodies on my channel too.. Hehe.

I have no idea how to use the new program but I'm in the process of learning it right now although I still love COREL PRO. so much!^^ :)
I am sooo jealous right now!
Sony Vegas Pro's preview screen always crashes on me :(
*SOBS lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Do you want me to send you the link where I download mines? That hasn't occurred to the version I have. I can message it you, let me know^^
OMG that would be the sweetest thing ever!
PLEASE BLISS LOL
i am in need for something better than MOVIE MAKER and VIDEOPAD!
lol
you are my savor;
MESSAGE PLEASE :heart:

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Well it's nice to know that there are people out there who are crazy over MTEAM like me!! I so fit in here!! You ladies are AWESOME!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG that would be the sweetest thing ever!
PLEASE BLISS LOL
i am in need for something better than MOVIE MAKER and VIDEOPAD!
lol
you are my savor;
MESSAGE PLEASE :heart:
Hehe.. *BLUSH* I'll message to you right now. LOl.

Well it's nice to know that there are people out there who are crazy over MTEAM like me!! I so fit in here!! You ladies are AWESOME!!!
:toast:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Mark and Mint need a lakorn together as the main pair ASAP. Mark is freakin hot as hale. Thanks for all the pics and clips everyone! Can't wait to watch.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hmm... if Mteam fan request for them, will our prayers be answered since Yadech they paired up again due to fans' request. I will sign a petition if someone makes one lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm... if Mteam fan request for them, will our prayers be answered since Yadech they paired up again due to fans' request. I will sign a petition if someone makes one lol
I would love too^^ Hehe. But I cannot read or write THAI unless and English one is acceptable? :scratchhead2:

Saifah

bite me x___
This thread grows fast! I'm eating M&M and
Mark and Mint totally came to mind. Geesh this
mteam fever of craziness. :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mini-clips from the event!^^ Thanks to somi246 :D

Not the best quality but the audio is very clear, I think it's the one's that MINTTWIX had mentioned to us previously:)

They are TWO DIFFERENT clips!^^

None of these clips show the part where Mark was being "possessive" of Mint though. Lol. I want to see that one. But I think we'll get it soon from TVPool, Rakdara, or another source.

These two clips are the ones where 1)Boy says Mark already "reserved" Mint and 2)Boy tells Mark to buy some cosmetics for Mint.

หมากโต้ควงเสี่ยไปเกาะแจงไปถ่ายแฟชั่น

พระเอกหนุ่ม หมาก โต้ควงเสี่ยเที่ยวเกาะส่วนตัว ยันไปกับผู้ใหญ่จริงแค่ถ่ายแฟชั่น แจงโชว์หวาน มิ้นท์ แค่สคริป

ยอมออกงานคู่กันท่ามกลางกระแสข่าวกุ๊กกิ๊กกัน แถมพระเอกหนุ่ม "หมาก ปริญ" ยังโชว์หวาน กระซิบกระซาบสาว "มิ้นท์ ชาลิดา" และทำท่าเป็นหมาหวงก้างกับหนุ่ม "บอย ปกรณ์" อย่างออกหน้าออกตาบนเวทีงานอีเว้นท์งานหนึ่งอีกด้วย ตกลงความสัมพันธ์ของทั้งคู่เป็นอย่างไร หนุ่ม "หมาก" เผยก่อนโต้ข่าวควงเสี่ยไปเที่ยวเกาะว่า….

รับงานคู่กันด้วย "ออ ไม่ได้ตั้งใจครับ รับงานมามีงานมาให้ก็ทำครับ มารู้ทีหลังว่ามีมิ้นท์ด้วยตอนรับงานไปแล้ว" ดูแฟนคลับเชียร์ใหญ่เลย "แฟนคลับเขาก็ชอบให้คู่กันเฉยๆ" หมากชอบมั้ย "ก็ดีครับ น้องเขาเป็นคนน่ารักดี แฟนคลับมาให้กำลังใจทั้งคู่ครับ" เห็นอยู่บนเวทีหวานซะ "แอคติ้งครับ (ยิ้ม) เตี๊ยมกับพี่บอย (ปกรณ์) มาแล้วครับ"มีข่าวว่าไปเที่ยวสองต่อสองกับผู้ใหญ่คนนึงที่เกาะส่วนตัว "ไม่มีนะ แต่ไปเกาะอะไป ไปถ่ายหนังสือก็ไปกับผู้ใหญ่ ทีมงานครับหลายคนเมื่อสองอาทิตย์ที่แล้ว ไม่มีไปกันสองคนแน่นอนครับ"

Source: http://www.innnews.co.th/entertain.php?nid=265270
Mark counters news about going to a private island with a "rich man." He affirms that he went with seniors for a fashion shoot. He announces that the sweet show with Mint was scripted.

They accepted couple events together even amidst the romantic rumors, and in addition, Mr. Mark Prin even expressed sweet gestures towards Mint Chalida and even blatantly behaved possessively towards her while blocking Mr. Boy Pakorn. So what is the status of their relationship? Mark responds before countering the issue about the trip to the island...

You two accept couple works. "Aa. It wasn't intended. If there's work that come in, then I'll take it. I found out later that Mint is also in it after I accepted." It seems the fanclub are cheering big time. "They just really like the both of us, that's all." Do you like it? "It's good. She's loveable. (Our) fanclub came to give encouragement for the both of us." On the stage, there was sweetness (overload). "It's acting (smiles). P'Boy and I prepared it." We heard that you went tripping on a private island, one-on-one with a senior. "No. But I did go to an island. I go with seniors and a lot of staffs to shoot for a book, two weeks ago. For sure, it wasn't just one-on-one."

For some reason, I doubt Mark's words that it was an act. The comments that I've read on M & M's Home make it seem so real, Lol. But whatever, scripted or not, I like it. Keep it coming. ;) We need more fanservice since we can't see MTEAM paired in another lakorn together anytime soon.

Also, would you ladies be interested in reading some comments from M & M's Home? I can translate some.