3hmong guys

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...this is terrible... 3 hmong guys from roosevelt died because they crash into a TREE...
It doesn't mention their names...but one is a vang, one is a vue, and the other one is a xiong.

i heard this from my boyfriend who happens to be their homeboy...

The parents of three teens killed in a crash near the town of Minkler hope the lone survivor of the accident can explain to them just what happened.

The deadly crash happened just after 8:00 PM Sunday night on Piedra Road near Kings Canyon.

A 17-year-old and two 18-year old boys were killed when their car hit a tree.

A witness says the Acura RSX the teens were riding in passed them at a speed close to 70 miles an hour.

The California Highway Patrol is calling it an unsafe move.

It took crews more than three hours to pull the lone survivor, 18-year-old Kangwa Chang out of the car.

He was taken by ambulance and then transported by helicopter to the hospital.

CHP does not think alcohol was involved in the crash.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I attend roosevelt...

wen i heard of the new my heart dropped..i was scared because i am an incoming seniors and i was scared to death i might know 'em..i actuallie do see these ppl around campus..the names have been released Pao Vang, Mike Xiong and Vang Vue..these three lost their lives...and the survivors name has alreadi been mentioned..it's so hard for our group of boys because we also lost our beloved Joe Yang last year during summer..and this year it has to take another 3 lives...**sigh** my deepest condolences goes out to the people's friends and family...one of my guy friend is taking it hard...i just hope this will send a message to teens to be more aware on the road....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
My condolences to their families and friends.

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
i feel sorry for them and wish them RIP...
anyways...i feel sad because i actually lose a cousin..mike xiong..who is
also a cousin that is blood related...sad...sniff sniff

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
this was so sad.
when my brother told me i cried.
my brother is very close to them so..
i hope everyone will get well soon over
this tragic accident.