Fenix

Nang Fah
Yesterday my car got stolen right off my driveway. We called the cops and the cop came and did a report and stuff like that. He also asked if we drove around the block to see if we can find the car. After the cop left my cousin went driving around the block and found the car parked like five miles from my house. The head unit, the amp, and the subs all got stolen. What is even more crazy is that my next door neighbor's car got broken into too. I think they did like two houses at once or something.

S

sunflower

Fenix said:
Yesterday my car got stolen right off my driveway. We called the cops and the cop came and did a report and stuff like that. He also asked if we drove around the block to see if we can find the car. After the cop left my cousin went driving around the block and found the car parked like five miles from my house. The head unit, the amp, and the subs all got stolen. What is even more crazy is that my next door neighbor's car got broken into too. I think they did like two houses at once or something.
[post="73135"][/post]​
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

i'm so sorry Fenix!!!!! did you guys find the people who did that yet? :wavecry:

gs

Sexy Back
xilobabe said:
People, my car was STOLEN in POmona, California on Friday night/saturday morning. It's a 1996 dark green Honda Accord, California lic plate # is 4ZCW678, the license plate frame in the back says "powered by jamba juice" and there's a "california state university pomona" sticker on the back window as well. IT WAS STOLEN. Please keep an eye out for it and tell all your friends to keep a look out for it also. If you see it parked on the street, DON'T TOUCH IT, call the police department of the city you're in and say you found a car that was reported stolen ASAP and then msg me later. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME LOOK FOR IT.

^^ Unfortunately the only pic I have of it.

THANKS GUYS!
[post="65830"][/post]​

thought i saw ur car at chino hills but nope it really does look like ur car thro same dent at the same spot only prob was that the car is black with the lic plate number 4zhu647 almost like ur lic plate number

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
good 2 hear u got ur car back sorry 4 da lost of ipod Wow many ppl get jacked in Cali anyways honda and toyota r da #1 stolen car in America and my brothers car was stolen 2 he fixed it up they stole his brand new rims and speakers torn out sad ppl these days jus jacking from asians