Hiatus

Super Momo
aww poor thing i feel for u... 3 of my parents cars were stolen -___-.. well our first car was tolen then they abouth another one and 2 yrs after it was stolen then we bought another one and 6 months after it was stolen again -___-"

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Naw, I’m really sorry to hear that. But its might be found easily and there’s could be damaged to it, too. Because my car was stolen last May, too and was terribly damaged! To be honest, there’s nothing you can do and I even went out buying a new car myself. -_-

mskinyi

wow... seems like im not the only one with bad luck... somebody hit my PARKED car when i was at work either yesterdai night or todai (for me anywais) because i didnt realize it until i was going on my break todai, thats y... anywais who in the hell hits a freakin park car...

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
poor you, I hope you don't keep anything valuable in there

harman

Im sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel cause it happen to me once too.

why does it always happen Honda's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is that its the exact same car that I use to have that was stolen a couple years back. the car was a total LOST!!! I hope yours is OK............

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
harman said:
Im sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel cause it happen to me once too.
why does it always happen Honda's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is that its the exact same car that I use to have that was stolen a couple years back. the car was a total LOST!!! I hope yours is OK............
[post="65932"][/post]​
I think Honda is easy to hack open and start the engine

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hiatus said:
aww poor thing i feel for u... 3 of my parents cars were stolen -___-.. well our first car was tolen then they abouth another one and 2 yrs after it was stolen then we bought another one and 6 months after it was stolen again -___-"
[post="65832"][/post]​
LOL...I hope this wasnt all from the same neighborhood Hiatus...

Well, at least the law enforcements here doesnt chop the thief's hand(s) off IF caught stealing; unlike in some of these other foreign countries... too inhumane.

I hope they find your car soon Xilobabe.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
aww..im sorry! dude, id be freakin piss as well. if i see it, i'll let you know =) but, hope you find it soon in GOOD condition!

harman

Hiatus said:
[post="65832"][/post]​

I really think you should consider moving out of that neighborhood. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh damn, im so sorry this happened, xilobabe. i'm no where near your area...but, if by some odd miracle, i spot the car in missouri (lol), i'll definitely get back to you. okie, chick? i got yo back, girl! :D

Fenix

Nang Fah
I think honda and toyota are hot stolen cars. Well my cousin's honda got stolen like five years ago. They found his car on the freeway like the next day. It was in good condition but the gas was gone. The day before the car got stolen, my cousin filled up his tank. At least he got it back in good condition. If I see your car around i'll report it for you. Hope you find your car soon. I just want to know that did you get the rear of the car repair before it was stolen?

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
Hmm...Sorry about your car...

Dayam...I wished someone would steal my car. Daymm car is a piece of Shiet, rust everywhere, dents here and there, Muffler has a big hole which makes it soundz like balloons popping, the thing is as fast as the Titanic 0-60 mph.

Shoot... so embarassed to be seen it, so I only drive it at nigt time wearing sunglasses...

Please Budha, have mercy on me and send someone to steal my car.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I am so sorry to hear it.. My god-brother car was stole and he almost kill himself...

His car was all suit up(guy thing) I think that stuff he put into his car was worth more then the car itself..

I hope you don't have anything valuble in it..

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so very sorry about your car. Did you file a police report? Do you have insurance that covers the cost of your car so that you can get a new or old car? I hope that the authorities will find it soon and I will keep an eye on the look out, although I live further up North in Cali.

Many prayers to you!!! :unsure:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Honda's are the #1 stolen car, and that makes me worry because I too have a Honda Accord, and I'm not really good about locking my doors. I wish that I could say that I will keep a look out for it, but I don't think that it would do any good because I live in Connecticut. But it might be up here, hopefully not and I hope you get your car back and all your other possessions!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
You mind telling where the car was stolen? Did you contact your insurance company or the police? Well my cousin's car was stolen somewhere close to pomona. I hope you get your car back soon. If I see your car i'll contact you.