lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lol Lome =p; my heart's broke because she became what I didn't want to believe, but I'm not gonna be all naive and think Oh she's just having fun pft! After all that time I spent liking her ... sigh! Lol i dont care as long as my Ann doesn't have those kind of pictures then im good :wub: Oh and my dear Noon Siriphun also
Speaking of Noon Siraphun, I had no freaking idea that she was in that movie.. "the unseeable." I loved that movie and I thought the main girl was so pretty.. didn't know it was Noon!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Speaking of Noon Siraphun, I had no freaking idea that she was in that movie.. "the unseeable." I loved that movie and I thought the main girl was so pretty.. didn't know it was Noon!
Hey is "the unseeable" a Thai movie...when did it come out?

Sorry off topic!!!

Wow those pics are just WOW!!! But you know what maybe these pics weren't meant to be posted...they look like her personal pic...but if she did post them on face book then that was a dumb move on her part.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Is this all she does for fun?

How boring.

Unless there are other pictures? ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
7270, you crack me up!

So is it really Poo’s facebook? She must be proud of being a slut. Like I said in the previous thread, I wouldn’t be surprise if a sex tape of her and some aliens leaked out to the public. I am pretty sure she will get paid big bucks, probably 10 times more than what she gets from acting in lakorns. I am very disappointed in her, who wouldn’t be. Who ever think that is just having fun- kissing a bunch of random guys, drinking (US: underage), partying while going to school. Sure we all human do those things, but we know when to step back but some never do step back. They actually prefer going further. Poo took it too far. If I was a Thai celebrity and see that someone compares me to Poo, I would be offended. I like to have fun, but that is not fun. That is real stupidity.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, Poo has boasted on Manager New that she has over 700 friends on facebook. I don't think she knows all of them. Right now, she is just being stupid. These pictures are being leaked, yet she continues to post them on her facebook. Not the greatest idea. The girl has always been trashy, this is nothing new. She is also hypocritical too. When she left Thailand, she was crying like crazy and claimed that she will only go there to study and hurry back. I don't think she has been studying at all.
My thought exactly! She sure put up a good front for Thailand, crying as if she'll miss home and would really focused on her study. I know a lot of international friend and they are nothing like this. Even though she know how to party, I have never thought she would be so WILD like this. Sure enough she knew what she was doing. God, she even stick her middle finger. Seeing this makes me really dislike her...
I thought she has a boyfriend. When she learned that her drama with P'Num was airing; she said she was gonna have her Boy Friend tapped it for her.
If she really did have a boyfirend and go around kissing "you know how many guys out there" than I really feel sorry for whoever she is dating...
SO MUCH FOR CLAIMING THAT SHE WANTED TO HURRY UP WITH HER STUDY....which make her seems like an innocent woman.
Seems like she was french kissing him....
MY I can't believe she act with P'Num Sornram *sighs*
These *coughs* pictures will reach the end of earth for her...I hope it damage her career. Being a college girl like her, she was not smart for one!!!

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
even if she wasnt a celebrity and just a random girl.. if i saw so many pictures of her making out with so many random guys i would call her a slut.
I'm sorry some people just love to have the wrong kind of attention.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da thai media hasn't gotten their hands on da other pix yet. i wonder y lol so her fans in thailand have no idea unless they're members here LOL

i agree with the girl on the right. :)
i think the girl on the right is actually one of her friends...she was in a lot of the other photos with poo...i think her face in that photo was playful mocking...

lmao...the photos just keep on coming huh? lol...i must admit that i love her nails though!

okay, it's obvious that she loves to have fun and may take it on the bit of the extreme side (gosh, hopefully she's using protection...), but that doesn't make her an automatically horrible person, does it? i'm unfazed by these photos; i guess it's because i always knew she was like this...now if another dara were to have photos like this, then i would be shocked...but for poo praiya, no...it's not a shocker...

Ana

sarNie Adult
^LOL..I agree

Poo is so wild. I'm not surprise anymore :rolleyes:

onahc

sarNie Elites
oh great.... wait until the media sees this..

this is like wat so many times now.. im surprised her career hasn't fallen yet...

poo likes to have fun... she knows how to have fun ^_^...

hahaha i realized she flipped her middle finger to the camera.. hahaha...

If "having fun" means degrading yourself, then go right on ahead :rolleyes:. Poo has no heart, I know she doesn't represent all thai woman but she is giving herself and thai women a bad rap. A lot of people already perceive thai women as prostitutes and whores. Sorry, but it's true.

juicee

sarNie Elites
Well, I'm not really going to comment about the pictures - it's really her life. And in the end, it's really her image that's she damaging. However, I have to say that I'm not surprised. A lot of people have this image of Thai celebrities, that they are these perfect, little innocent creatures. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but they're not. Poo's not the first Thai celebrity that I've seen partying it up. I've seen Thai celebrities in Thailand partying and in general being more wild than these pictures of Poo. Hell, dude, I've even seen them doing drugs.

But anyways, what I wanted to comment on was the fact that a lot of people in here are saying, "so much for studying." I'm not defending Poo, cause I don't know her studying habits, but I still want to say that just cause someone likes to party doesn't automatically make them a bad student. It's a pet peeve of mine that people will assume simply cause you're all for partying, you can't be smart and a good student. I love to party, but I still graduated from Stanford with a double major and honors. There are people out there that are homebodies, but they never study, so let's not assume that she's not studying simply based on the fact that she goes out.