whiterose81

sarNie Elites
it doesn't change if she make out with a cute guys!!!!!!!!!showed that she doesnt have self respect at all. she so not home sick..... going crazy at a party kisses all the guys that she doesnt even know...........

yofantasy

sarNie Egg
haha check back at the 1st post... shes on-edit the bed but they didn't have a video or anything like that hahaha but iono my imagantion takes me to places ha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh dang, on the bed pic, she has a guy shirt on. i guess i won't need to use my imagination that much. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this girl. :lol:
Needs to have some respect for herself. :rolleyes:
I mean yeah she can party but that picture with her wearing the guys shirt. I don't even wanna know..

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, the girl must be out of her mind. She's a celebrity and she must know there is no secret in this world. Why is she setting herself up for failure?

A jeeze, if you're going ruin your reputation and your life, at least make it worth it! Not with these ugly guys! She has no taste at all!

I'm not feeling sorry for her at all right now.

aicsos

sarNie Egg
aww poo :( these are soooo typical college party/night out pictures on facebook. i guess this makes her seem a little more so normal and a bit whorey. i like poo but she needs a manicure from what i see from the kissing photos :lol:

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
danngggg someone must be hating on her =/
idk to me these pics r normal..i jus feel bad for her
i think the kids at my skool party harder than this and they do much more crazier stuff..but they dont hav friends that post pics like that up
i also think she jus wants to act like a normal person who goes out partying..
she should stop hanging out with these friends if they did take the pics

must be hard to be a thai celebb

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Party is fine..I'm an Asian girl in an American society..i go out clubbing...But I don't be kissing up on random guys left and right...it not her friends who take pix...FAULT....they can take pix all the pix they want...If she has good conduct, she doesn't have to worry about anything...She a thai girl....also a celeb...it come w/the Territory....We all (MOST) live in an American society so we don't see a HUGe Whoop of what going on..but I don't think that EXCUSES the behavior...It is a Big deal just for the Fact that she's from a Thai society, which behavior isn't acceptable..not only that she a Thai celebrity!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
The way I see it Asian or not Asian you should have self respect. I know what college life parting is like. You can party hard and live life to the fullest and not make yourself look like a whore. I get it that she's young and is living life and there are probably people out there doing worse things than this, but all I'm saying is if you want to spread your legs for anything that walks on two legs at the least respect yourself enough and do it in private.

I feel so sorry for her parents.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Party is fine..I'm an Asian girl in an American society..i go out clubbing...But I don't be kissing up on random guys left and right...it not her friends who take pix...FAULT....they can take pix all the pix they want...If she has good conduct, she doesn't have to worry about anything...She a thai girl....also a celeb...it come w/the Territory....We all (MOST) live in an American society so we don't see a HUGe Whoop of what going on..but I don't think that EXCUSES the behavior...It is a Big deal just for the Fact that she's from a Thai society, which behavior isn't acceptable..not only that she a Thai celebrity!

I think that it's more that she is a Thai celebrity!!! If she wasn't a Thai celeb she wouldn't be trash this way... Everyone have their flaws... and it's ok to experience something like this.. it's normal and she'll grow out of it!

i see more photos were added to the original post...

if she weren't conscious in the last picture, it would look as if that guy date-raped her...lol...

in response to some of the previous posts: come on, we all didn't expect poo praiya to be a virgin or innocent like that...i don't know about you sarnies, but i always got the vibe that poo was very americanized and modern and just fun-loving...i'm not shocked at these photos...

hell, back when i was in high school, those girls partied way more than this...doing cocaine and vodka shots, having orgies and all...then blacking out...somehow they managed to attend class the next day/week and still be honor roll students...lol...

and i think that Thai society kind of knew poo was modern and this way, so i don't think that they will judge these actions of hers all that harshly once she returns to the industry...by then, it'll be way over...even now, they don't seem to really care about her actions in england...

btw, where did the poster get these images?

hahaha i forgot about joey boy.. thinkin bout that..thats child molestastion a 14-15 yr old with a 30 year old. thats just nasty.. thats whys shes so sexually active.
yeah i agree i dont think alot in the business are virgins like aump, noon, nok usanee, mo, tuk bongkot, ploy
but i think amy klingpratoom, ann thongprasom, aom piyada are still virgins cuz they give out the goodie two shoes look but iono usually those girls that look innocent are freaks in bed.
i doubt that any of those actresses that you listed are still virgins...they've all been in long-term relationships (amy's been with cee consistently for what, five years now?) and anne and aom are both in their late 20s/early 30s...so yeah...

she wasn't that good of an actress but now this too man nobody gonna like her.
i don't think that any of her fans were fans of her acting...lol...she got by on her looks truthfully...so, i think she'll still have fans when she returns to Thailand...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Man, this is going to damage her image even worser.
Espically when she came out and say that she don't party.
Sad,sad.
That's why you always gotta to look out for your own back.
Thank you.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that it's more that she is a Thai celebrity!!! If she wasn't a Thai celeb she wouldn't be trash this way... Everyone have their flaws... and it's ok to experience something like this.. it's normal and she'll grow out of it!
lol it wouldn't be as big as tis if she didn't deny it wen the first couple of pichas came out..
but since she lied about it boy tis is gonna get heated...

Man, this is going to damage her image even worser.
Espically when she came out and say that she don't party.
Sad,sad.
That's why you always gotta to look out for your own back.
Thank you.
yep..plus LaLa juz i miss u..Kashie

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
even as a Thai person..it isn't acceptable in thai society...it isn't scrutinize by the Country, but it's frown upon...srry..I don't think kissing on Random people is normal....it become normal..when we see nothing wrong w/it...