3 lub tooj npab........

kristyyang

sarNie Egg
LOL!
My boyfriend played in this movie.
But anyways...
I think this movie is alright. Is not the BEST, but you get what I mean. LOL!
Ummm...
I heard that PART 2 is comiing out in December something, am I CORRECT????
We'll, I'm lOoOking 4ward to see this movie sOon. =D

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
just finish watching this movie again yeasterday and I just gotta say that I really like the scenes between Kalia and Michael. They always seem to have a heart to heart conversation talking about very personal things that happened in their lives.

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART TWO TO COME OUT. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i saw some parts of this on youtube...
and the secretary that messed up on the papers..
i've to to say this.. based on what i saw..
that was bad acting.. it seems like she can't speak hmong
and her voice kind of squeals.. just my opinion..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i thought you didn't go to sac new year. lol
well.. their booth was out.. kind of isolated by the smaller stage
the booth was there.. but it wasn't open. ehehe.
yea, they were by the second stage. those booths over there were non-profit booths only, so theyre not really allowed to see ne thing there, since it's supposed to be non-profit...lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I saw clips in Youtube and I have to say I want to watch the movie. From the clips, I like the relationship between Kalia and Michael more. Would anyone be nice to upload it that way I can get a glimps of it, please. Thanks.

*__*

sarNie Egg
it doesn't look good. Looks too old fashion even thou it's made in the USA
sorry, just my opinion

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
I bought this movie at their booth and it cost only $15. Yep..only $15 on the last day of Fresno New Year. I was glad that all the singers were there and I got their signatures on the cover. My niece asked them about part 2 and they said they already done the filming, but they hadn't make copies of part 2 yet. If we want to buy part 2 then we have to order it from their myspace. Overall, I like the storyline and I can't wait to see part 2. Their actings and the qualities weren't that good, but it's not too bad either. Hopefully in part 2 they will improve.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i went to fresno new years..and didnt find their booth until the second day!..i dont get y they got a booth there..and not with all the other movie booths..i mean not many people go to that section of the new years..so i thought that was lame..^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i went to fresno new years..and didnt find their booth until the second day!..i dont get y they got a booth there..and not with all the other movie booths..i mean not many people go to that section of the new years..so i thought that was lame..^_^
yea, they werent there the first day because they all got there on the second day. i agree, the booth wasnt noticeable, but they got less competition there n it was better too becuz at the regular movies/music spots they be bumpin that TUS HLUB AS song...lol n u can barely hear own own voice let alone music..man, that song was sooo annoying tho, n every booth movie booth was bumpin it like crazy...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
yes their booth was very hidden...and i even saw them walking around..they looked stuck up..but watever they are just shy. the story line is intersting, but the acting is sorta bad..and some parts was very hard to understand. lol..the hmong speaking is very annoying because some words are mispronounced and is just "wtf did they just say?"...glad they "remade" the first part. havent seen it, but hope it is better than the first version...if not, don't even bother wasting your money.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yes their booth was very hidden...and i even saw them walking around..they looked stuck up..but watever they are just shy. the story line is intersting, but the acting is sorta bad..and some parts was very hard to understand. lol..the hmong speaking is very annoying because some words are mispronounced and is just "wtf did they just say?"...glad they "remade" the first part. havent seen it, but hope it is better than the first version...if not, don't even bother wasting your money.
lol. i think everyone looks stuck up at the new years..lol even i was afraid to approach mab sua lis...lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
anywase, anybody watch part 2 yet, summary???
part two isnt out yet...lol its gonna be out later on this year. becuz part 1 was rushed, they dont wanna rush part two and have people diss on it like part one..lol so they still in the process of editing it. but at the new years they were playing the previews for part two.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol. i think everyone looks stuck up at the new years..lol even i was afraid to approach mab sua lis...lol
my sisters went to fresno new year
and saw mab sua lis too
they said that she looks mad and pissed off
so they didn't even bother going to the booth
that's not going to get her any customers. lol

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
my sisters went to fresno new year
and saw mab sua lis too
they said that she looks mad and pissed off
so they didn't even bother going to the booth
that's not going to get her any customers. lol
umm.... she was nice when i saw her. she always had that smile on her face. she didn't look mad/pissed off. she even greeted us too and said thanks for supporting her. even got a pic with her too.