3 lub tooj npab........

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
SEG???????? CAN YOU GUYS THAT ARE INVOLVE WITH A.V. PLEASE GIVE ME A PREVIEW OF THE MV CAUSE WHEN I WENT TO SAC FOR SEG GAMES THINGY AND I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT AT THIER BOOTH.......... ---THANKS....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
SEG???????? CAN YOU GUYS THAT ARE INVOLVE WITH A.V. PLEASE GIVE ME A PREVIEW OF THE MV CAUSE WHEN I WENT TO SAC FOR SEG GAMES THINGY AND I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT AT THIER BOOTH.......... ---THANKS....

Thank you for checking in with us. we have been so busy that have not had any time to check with any of the forums about our drama and Advent Vibe. We are very blessed to have such a dedicated cast and crew to have gone through hell and back with us in the past eight months. We are only half way done with the drama and is scrambling to meet our deadline. If we do not make it then we will definately have to release the mV and Advent Vibe's album before the drama. In the past eight months our actors and actresses has had to work in the worst weather conditions while being forced to wear suits and coats in the HOT SAC weather. Others had to wear light clothing during the extreme cold of SAC's winter weather while staying up until 3am filming. It is not all fun and games..lol...And because we have such a huge cast we havn't seen some of them for months end....most likely some of the cast will never see the other cast members since they share no scenes with those other actors...lol...since this is a 5-6 hour long drama we are trying our hardest to make it something worth your time when you do finally see it so please bear with us while we try to get everything together. In addition, we had to do a lot of improvising on the fly when we could not obtain permission for certain props or sights. Oh well..thats how the entertainment business goes...lol... As for Advent Vibe..they are currently on hold until the drama is complete. We will most likely do two more MV's and have it released along with the third MV and their album in time for the Fresno New Year. Please note that half their album will reflect the drama so they will only fill half the album with pop music. Hopefully when they do release their second album by the end of 2008 it will be completly pop/ R&B.

But...to answer your question...yes I will try to have Director Sao or one of the AV boys link up the MV to to drama. Hopefully we can get it done in the next week or so.
Once again..thanks for the support and the interest!

Deepest Regards,
PC VAJ~SEG
Director/Producer

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow i want to see their preview mv too...... intresting ..... they're having another album?.............

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this movie too! I hope you guys will have a good cover for the movie because hmong movie covers these days are so crappy.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
no but they put a lilo preview during seg game last year n i just wondering if seg had the preview of it...cause too much peeps were at their booth i couldn't get a chance to see the mv preview............

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i really hope SEG gets this movie done because at the beginning i was all hyped up and now i'm starting to lose my excitement for the movie.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope SEG gets this movie done because at the beginning i was all hyped up and now i'm starting to lose my excitement for the movie.

Thank you for your continued support everyone. I will see if we can put up the MV, but I cannot promise anything. I live in Southern Cali and drive up to the shoot in SAC every freak'n weekend since we began last March. By the time I get there it is 2 AM and i am very tired. Director Sao will not put anything up unless we both can sit down and agree on something, But since I'm always so worned out from the shoots we never have any time to actually sit down and discuss the MV or trailers. As of now we are 3/4 th done with the drama. We also ran into many other unexpected issues during filming so it consumed a lot of extra timed and set us back a little. The release date for the drama is July 4th, 2008 at the Minnesota 4th of July Event. By then we should also have Advent Vibe's album and MV's out. Well..thats the plan for now, but in this industry nothing is ever what it seems and anything can happen.

Let me talk to Director Sao and we'll see. The MV is just a little piece of the story. The song is "Cia Kuv Ua Tus Phem" and it is written for the characters Alli and Jack so you will only see mostly their scenes. It is the song "Tis Siwhawm" that will tell the story from the point of view of Kalia and Michael. The song "Qhiv Koj Lub Siab" will tell it from the point of view of Daniel, Toulong and Kalia, while the song "Ua Ib Siab" will be from Blong and Kalia. But we have not shot anything for the other songs yet so it will have to wait. In addition, when we finally do Advent Vibe's MV's for the mentioned songs, it will have nothing to do with the drama. It will all be shot with different actors and storylines so don't be surprised if you see the MV's and they don't follow the drama or show any advent Vibe members. It is meant to be shot that way.

Deepest Regards,
PC Vaj~SEG

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
excuse me for being too nosy but i am a curious person. i am aware that the orgininal members of Advent Vibe left so are they still part of the movie or have they left SEG?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
excuse me for being too nosy but i am a curious person. i am aware that the orgininal members of Advent Vibe left so are they still part of the movie or have they left SEG?

yeah. i read this on angel's blog.
some member of advent vibe left.
so what's going to happen now?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think they're re-filming it the parts that the dude quit....so i think the movie is going to take long...but i want to see the preview........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!awwww.........