3 lub tooj npab trailer

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
wow you really went to school with him?
wow! i thought he was good in the movie. he and ally made a really convincing couple...well at least to me. :D
did you ask him if he's gonna be acting again?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow you really went to school with him?
wow! i thought he was good in the movie. he and ally made a really convincing couple...well at least to me. :D
did you ask him if he's gonna be acting again?

yup. i went to school with him during his senior year.
he's my distant cousin.. i call his mom 'aunt'
hmm.. he's a godbrother to me too
he used to live in michigan and then his family moved to california
and he attended the same high school as me
i don't even talk to him much anymore.. lol.
he must be really busy...
the last time i actually talked to him..
he told me he was going to school for accounting..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Brad is handsome, cute, a sweetheart, and a nice as guy too. He's a really great actor. I love his character in "3 Lub Tooj Npab".
I just love it when the guys go after the woman they love and never give up....only when you know the girls love them too...lol....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg! that was what i was thinking the whole total time that i was watching it too! i didnt want to say anything because ppl might think i was wierd. honestly, all of them were so handsome it was so hard for me to pick a favorite. Daniel is handsome too so was Sean and Michael. I can't wait till part 2. i also LOVE his character, even with all the drama and crap that she's throwing at him, he never gives up. he even say "if you're doing this because u think i'm gonna get jealous and get over you, its not working."
anyways, Kaab_Nis did you get to hang out with the main cast alot? did you get to know them well?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Brad is handsome, cute, a sweetheart, and a nice as guy too. He's a really great actor. I love his character in "3 Lub Tooj Npab".
I just love it when the guys go after the woman they love and never give up....only when you know the girls love them too...lol....

ehehe. he's changed a lot from high school.. he looks a little bit more mature now
i remember when he asked me questions about the senior project requirement
and i was like.. "aren't you a freshmen?" gosh. so embarrassing. ahaha
but then later... i found out that he was my cousin. =D

omg! that was what i was thinking the whole total time that i was watching it too! i didnt want to say anything because ppl might think i was wierd. honestly, all of them were so handsome it was so hard for me to pick a favorite. Daniel is handsome too so was Sean and Michael. I can't wait till part 2. i also LOVE his character, even with all the drama and crap that she's throwing at him, he never gives up. he even say "if you're doing this because u think i'm gonna get jealous and get over you, its not working."
anyways, Kaab_Nis did you get to hang out with the main cast alot? did you get to know them well?

i haven't seen it yet.
sometimes even though an actor isn't all that great looking
their character can change the way that you see them
lol.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i know. it was so hard to believe that he's not 16! he has this cute boyish babyface look. and his character in the drama made him look even more handsome. you are so right, even if the actor/actress is not all that good looking, the character can affect the way we see them. but it goes in real life too, a guy can be drop dead handsome but a jerk and dumbf*ck then he is ugly-idiotic looking. hopefully brad does more movies

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i know. it was so hard to believe that he's not 16! he has this cute boyish babyface look. and his character in the drama made him look even more handsome. you are so right, even if the actor/actress is not all that good looking, the character can affect the way we see them. but it goes in real life too, a guy can be drop dead handsome but a jerk and dumbf*ck then he is ugly-idiotic looking. hopefully brad does more movies

yup.
i need to call and meet up with this kid.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
like i said before, he does have this young youthful babyface look have your doubts but watch the movie and hopefully you'll know what i'm talking about. lol i shouldnt even talking about young-looking ppl because i look very young for my age too. i have ppl told me that i look 12 when i'm really 16. i dont know if that's a compliment or an insult but i can careless. ok sorry for going off topic

mai92

sarNie Adult
it's funny cause he looks kinda short for the alli girl.....
anyways they made a good couple.....
:wub:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think brad is a bit young...how old is he...he look like a lilo boy...
he should be at least 20 right now... or turning 20...
he's the same age as my older brother.. they graduated the same year..

like i said before, he does have this young youthful babyface look have your doubts but watch the movie and hopefully you'll know what i'm talking about. lol i shouldnt even talking about young-looking ppl because i look very young for my age too. i have ppl told me that i look 12 when i'm really 16. i dont know if that's a compliment or an insult but i can careless. ok sorry for going off topic
don't worry girl.. welcome to that world...
i pass for 16 too... i'm 19!
depending on how i dress and do my make up.. ehehe

yeah... brad isn't a tall guy... ehehe

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think him and angel had such a cute onscreen couple. i can feel the love waves.
i think positively about me looking young because after a couple kids i'll still be looking young and when i get old, i'll be looking young

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Yea i got to hang out with them for a short time when I was shooting my scenes for the movie. Everybody on the set was nice and so friendly like a big family. And since my family sells food at the new years we always help them with their tents...lol.....it's very cool...some of the scenes in the movie were shot at my house too...lol...i live out in the country and my granpa raises chickens so you can hair chickens in the background if you listen carefully...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
he looks short but he's actually really tall i think...maybe around 5'5 to 5'7...well that's pretty tall for me cuz i'm only 5 feet...lol...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ur so lucky at least yout look younger....when i was only 11 people was saying that i looked like i was 16....man that 5 years older! i use to take it as a compliment but now since im 18 and when people say i look like im 21 it's an insult....lol...dude it makes me worry about when im older like for example when im 25 people'll think im like 30 or something...plus is till want to stay young and look young....my youth days are disappearing faster than ever...sad isn't it....

mai92

sarNie Adult
he looks short but he's actually really tall i think...maybe around 5'5 to 5'7...well that's pretty tall for me cuz i'm only 5 feet...lol...
wow! that's funny cause i've seen him before actually at the sea game and he's short..
i'm already 5'7 and he's down on my shoulders..