3 lub tooj npab trailer

mai92

sarNie Adult
WTf! we aint hating. i havent watch the movie myself so i dont have much to say but
from watching the trailer.. i expected to be better than this. they need more light && contrast.
the characters look so dark.

And like i mention, they dont need to wear suits in hot weather.
i totally agree with you YM_gurl
we are not hating!!!!!!!!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
look on the bright side...at least it's different from any other hmong movies that you've seen before....it might deal with rich and poor but at least it's not the same ole pathetic orphan girl...I agree that there are mistakes here and there that can't be ignore but over all they tried their best and it's still a very good movie...love all the actors in there...they all tried their best...

it was fun being on the set when they were shooting and finally seeing how the scenes actually turn out like...some of the actors and actresses do surprise me with their acting skills...I give everyone of them props for being able to bring out their characters....

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART TWO TO COME OUT!!!
and I believe part two will be a lot better because they'll have time to edit and fix everything....best of luck to everybody!!!

8D

oh yea don't worry about the hating or not hating part...everyone has their own opinion bad or good it helps the other person become better at what he or she is doing...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
dang i watch this movie and i think....its borring......beacuse.....

the bad things about the movie:

1) the video is 4 hr long...why don't make it like 4 episode so its worth $35..
...like u sleep cause the movie is too borring and when u wake up..the movie is still on doing the same thing...why not cut it short?..

2) most of the actor n actress does not speak hmong fluently like the cast has required for its suppose to be all hmong why use the words "damn" n all stuff ooggies don;t know what ur talking about kay...another example the (kevin dude, allison- n'ek sis, lucky dude) seems like its hard for them to speak hmong..seems like the word they are saying is like slow and repetative, needs to study their roles more..its good that the Lucky dude didn't finish this cast cause i cannot understand what he says a thing to the n'ek...so weird...

3) why always wear suit...they don't notice that rich peeps don't always wear suit..but collar shirts..n sometime t-shirt or sorts n some other stuff...if they wear suits like hat every time seems like they wear the same clothes every day...n of course they don't wear suits sitting at home...

4) the camera...whoever...is not good...it jumps back n fourth..cuts off peeps head... and sometimes take the shot the sees half the people's face. and film part that only sees shadows of them n not their face...bad quality also..

5) why don't re-film or delete the scene when they mess up a role for example when mtv starts to laugh n one part where the n'ek repeats herself n when she checks out the house saying nothing for like a couple minutes....

6) the movies jumps back n fourth n don't even know what its about...like when the n'ek sis was thinking of something n like they film the flashback before she even thought of it... it's weird...

7) and the company---office.....however looks like a computer typing class...it need to be bigger cause they are suppose to be rich...why that small of an office if they're like rich..

8)..the movie mentions that a lot of girls like the rich guys...however..who likes them...they didn't show...means no one likes them then..

9) and their parents????...where are they???...at least show their parents in the movie okay...and where's "Bush"...cause ones was the president's son i didn't know that bush has a hmong son....however do they mean "General Vang Pao"...confusing here

10) and the resturaunts...where did they eat...picnic????? at least show them eating at a resturant cause they're suppose to be really rich...so did they even go eat??? like when the dude takes n'ek to a resturants it picks up the line where she says "thanks for taking me to eat...and thanks for telling me to use fork n spoon"...wtf...where did she use to eat with... her hands....she's not that dumb okay...and the part where mtv takes kalia to eat out with resturant...however ends up eating mc donald at the park...whats up with that..? its it suppose to be formal cause he's rich...

11) the song however does not match the story cause they're all rich guys n says that "let me be the bad one and force u out of my life.........cause i'm poor"...okay well, get the girl to sing that part...cause the gals are poor..

12) please re-dubb the movie cause the only voice that's good it the n'ek...other than that i hear whispers...

13) why no slow-motion parts...i thought when it gets to romantic parts they're suppose to be slow motion....

14) why they don't let the n'ek stab the neddle when her brother and the rich dude when they're sick... it would feel more like its real...so funny cause she puts water on his chest then cut he went straight to sleep....

15) okay the n'ek is poor...why she live in a messy house that seems like it has everything its like bigger than an apartment....n the p'ek however doesn't look as rich cause his house is plain...nothing to look at... and always film at kitchen...where's the bedrooms...does the house have any?...

16) why in the movie the n'ek always says the line.." beacuse u guys are rich n i'm poor..."...okay we know that you've been repeating it like hundred of time in the movie...

17)....why did her sis has baby...they're suppose to show when she's with jack and they're moments together...out of nowhere n'ek comes calls foe alli...make her run, case her to a kid's park..and tells her sis she's pregnant...well..they need to put this part at the sorta middle...and where her kids fell.. she's not suppose to yell...she's suppose to faint n her sis will come look for her then gets in shock then takes her to the hospital...oh yeah show us the hospital bills...where are they...what hospital did u guys when to...Chico Childern's...where...??.. and the blood is suppose to drool down her butt..shorts and legs...why only on the floor...n the blood suppose to be dark red...not black liquid where u put in fawm...

18) the cover however...where's the characters....is it the cartoon bracelets our main characters... not all characters where on the cover nor back cover...at least put most of the actress there..

19) the part where they talk about the 3 braclet...the p'ek girlfriends or whoever was sitting on the ground n was not sitting next to p'ek..whoever was sitting to the p'ek was needed to trade place with kalia...n let that girl sits at kalia's seat...let p'ek girlfriend sit next to p'ek n let kalis sits on the ground cause she's the servant...or whatever u call her...

20) hair styles?.. by the way...well...let me tell u the p'ek's hair and the other peeps looks like a porcupine's spike....too much gel...dang they could use up to like a whole bottle of gel for each person...

21) eye contact...are they speaking to the floors???...or over the person's head??...at least give the eye contact to each other...

22) when they had a company's meeting...i have to say...did any mekas dude came???...why are they speaking english...wtheck what's the english all about

23) this movie...complete has too like toooooo many *sighs*...like the n'ek n other characters...when it gets to weird parts they say their lines and sighs like hell...like they're gonna go or someting like that...

---too much to list.........

* after watching this movie...i've been speaking wrong words..."hauv lus tsis meej" can't say the right words...*sigh*...not what i expected...i think thailand hmong peeps did way better..at movies..
this is wat sumone said on hmb.cc

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god! Give them credit for at least trying. GEEESSSHHH people. I got to admit, they need to improve on some parts but at least they accomplish something.

For the actress and actors:
Every movie got to have some kind of comments, so don't feel bad alright. Take all the comments and improve. I understand it;s your first time. Good job and hope part 2 will be even better. :)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
this is wat sumone said on hmb.cc

man this fool need to take a chill pill. y don't she/he make the movie then since that person have so much to say. i wanna see wat she/he can do better. nothing apparently.

all i gotta say is that SEG did a great job. we know its been tough especially this is the first movie u guys have done too. i give u guys props. wish u luck on the next one.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
one more thing. the movie was good but the audio is kinda bad. there were some parts where i cant hear what they're saying even when i have the volume on full blast. like for example when michael told kalia that he like her in front of her house n kiss her. i didn't know what he was saying. maybe u guys can voice over? but other than that u guys did a GREAT JOB!

mai92

sarNie Adult
one more thing. the movie was good but the audio is kinda bad. there were some parts where i cant hear what they're saying even when i have the volume on full blast. like for example when michael told kalia that he like her in front of her house n kiss her. i didn't know what he was saying. maybe u guys can voice over? but other than that u guys did a GREAT JOB!
yea i agree with you on that.......
:)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god! Give them credit for at least trying. GEEESSSHHH people. I got to admit, they need to improve on some parts but at least they accomplish something.

For the actress and actors:
Every movie got to have some kind of comments, so don't feel bad alright. Take all the comments and improve. I understand it;s your first time. Good job and hope part 2 will be even better. :)

Thank you sweetie tracey for your kind words. I havn't heard of the other forums or what they said but all I can say is that we are here today because of all of you sarnie girls. I would have quit a long time ago if it weren't for you girl's support.

I have read the long comment that you girls pasted and noted it. I would like to thank whomever that posted it because it will help me improve. I was never in it for the money so it really doesn't bother me if they criticize me. It will make me be a better filmaker and help me to take a better look at what I missed. So thanks to whomever that posted. I truely feel honored that they actually spent their time and watched the entire 4 hours.

I have never claimed that we were the best , but had always said throughout the year that we would do our best. ANd I am very humbled that we are even here today.

Anyhow Mongstaness, we had it done in a rush and cut a whole lot of scenes out. The good news is that we will do a better job with the next installment . AND...since we totally got RIPPED OFF by the vendors in Minnesota and Cali...this time around we will be putting it on two DISC. It was a good thing that we refused to sell to all of the vendors. We only sold it to a few. Can you girls believe that they were only willing to pay $5-7 dollars per set and then we saw it sold the next day at $35 bucks a pop! Wow!!! Moua Lee wasn't kidding me after all!!!!

We will have a surprise for all those who bought the current DVD. I will let you girls know when it is confirmed. So stay tuned.

For those who saw it, I would like for you to give us feedback on what you liked and did not like. PLEASE...please do comment so that we can make it better! Give us suggestions. The cover also bothered me, but it was a majority rules thingy so i got outruled. What do you girls want to see on the second cover? Maybe this time around when they see your comments they would listen to me...lol.

Deepest Regards
PC

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
PC,
I admire you for not letting those words put you down. In life, there will alway be people are against you and with you. Life is too short to be letting others put you down, instead embrace pick up the pieces and move on forward. You got my support!
I think you should never sell it to vendors because you will never get profits back. Vendors will always rip you off. Best solution is to produce your own and sell it. Did you guys really sell to them for $5-$6 a set?
By the way, since I already order my movie, do I still get the surprise?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PC,
I admire you for not letting those words put you down. In life, there will alway be people are against you and with you. Life is too short to be letting others put you down, instead embrace pick up the pieces and move on forward. You got my support!
I think you should never sell it to vendors because you will never get profits back. Vendors will always rip you off. Best solution is to produce your own and sell it. Did you guys really sell to them for $5-$6 a set?
By the way, since I already order my movie, do I still get the surprise?

first of all, we did not criticized or go against SEG about the movie.

And its call critique. -> a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc.

whoever commented the movie just wanted to point out some of the problems they saw and hope PC will
work harder && improve in their next movie. Nothing is perfect but perhaps better than the first. ;)

SEG, continue to work at ur hardest! B)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Maybe I did not make myself clear and either did I point fingers specifically at you or anyone in here. I was making a general broad comment. Let's face it, whether it was just a critique, a critcism, or pointing out some problems, or whatever it is, it can often lower the spirit and the truth about life, people will never be nice and pleasant as well as you would like it. Although you would like to think that all the comments on here was all for good intentions and are not against them, elsewhere might be different. I'm sorry that my commentary affect you anyway.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
first of all, we did not criticized or go against SEG about the movie.

And its call critique. -> a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc.

whoever commented the movie just wanted to point out some of the problems they saw and hope PC will
work harder && improve in their next movie. Nothing is perfect but perhaps better than the first. ;)

SEG, continue to work at ur hardest! B)
Thanks YM Girl...I conceed to your point. I went into this because of my passion for movie magic and I knew full well that I cannot please everyone. I already expected people to tear it up as soon as it hits so i wasn't fazed at all by what is being said. All I can do is listen and take it in so that I will not repeat the same mistakes. Like you said, nobody is perfect the first time around.

My email has been bombarded with both good and negative feedbacks. But to be honest, i would rather take a negative feedback vs. a good feedback because I will know how to improve. If all I got was good feedback then I will never know what I did wrong and never be able to improve myself.

I am very glad for all of your support and I thank those for their harsh criticism. I have learned a lot from this past year and I regret nothing because through it all, the memories and friendships that we made along the way was priceless.

To Fearless....the entire drama is complete. We just have to cut it by SAC New Year. Advent Vibe's CD should also be out by then. We have lots of time to do the second installment so we will try our best to get it right. We had to cut out so many parts in this installment. If we did not do that it would probably run at 6 hours or so. So if we did the second installment like what some of our critics suggest then it might end up being six more hours. But a drama is after all a drama so we will see.....

Much Love
PCV~SEG

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Thank you sweetie tracey for your kind words. I havn't heard of the other forums or what they said but all I can say is that we are here today because of all of you sarnie girls. I would have quit a long time ago if it weren't for you girl's support.

I have read the long comment that you girls pasted and noted it. I would like to thank whomever that posted it because it will help me improve. I was never in it for the money so it really doesn't bother me if they criticize me. It will make me be a better filmaker and help me to take a better look at what I missed. So thanks to whomever that posted. I truely feel honored that they actually spent their time and watched the entire 4 hours.

I have never claimed that we were the best , but had always said throughout the year that we would do our best. ANd I am very humbled that we are even here today.

Anyhow Mongstaness, we had it done in a rush and cut a whole lot of scenes out. The good news is that we will do a better job with the next installment . AND...since we totally got RIPPED OFF by the vendors in Minnesota and Cali...this time around we will be putting it on two DISC. It was a good thing that we refused to sell to all of the vendors. We only sold it to a few. Can you girls believe that they were only willing to pay $5-7 dollars per set and then we saw it sold the next day at $35 bucks a pop! Wow!!! Moua Lee wasn't kidding me after all!!!!

We will have a surprise for all those who bought the current DVD. I will let you girls know when it is confirmed. So stay tuned.

For those who saw it, I would like for you to give us feedback on what you liked and did not like. PLEASE...please do comment so that we can make it better! Give us suggestions. The cover also bothered me, but it was a majority rules thingy so i got outruled. What do you girls want to see on the second cover? Maybe this time around when they see your comments they would listen to me...lol.
Deepest Regards
PC
lol...PC i liked how u thanked the girls for their support...lol u got one guys support too..lol he's right here..lol

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Thanks YM Girl...I conceed to your point. I went into this because of my passion for movie magic and I knew full well that I cannot please everyone. I already expected people to tear it up as soon as it hits so i wasn't fazed at all by what is being said. All I can do is listen and take it in so that I will not repeat the same mistakes. Like you said, nobody is perfect the first time around.

My email has been bombarded with both good and negative feedbacks. But to be honest, i would rather take a negative feedback vs. a good feedback because I will know how to improve. If all I got was good feedback then I will never know what I did wrong and never be able to improve myself.

I am very glad for all of your support and I thank those for their harsh criticism. I have learned a lot from this past year and I regret nothing because through it all, the memories and friendships that we made along the way was priceless.

To Fearless....the entire drama is complete. We just have to cut it by SAC New Year. Advent Vibe's CD should also be out by then. We have lots of time to do the second installment so we will try our best to get it right. We had to cut out so many parts in this installment. If we did not do that it would probably run at 6 hours or so. So if we did the second installment like what some of our critics suggest then it might end up being six more hours. But a drama is after all a drama so we will see.....

Much Love
PCV~SEG

Thanks for replying back. It's good to hear that the drama is complete because I thought that you guys only finished filming the first part of the drama and we'd have to wait for another year for the next part. I've had bad experiences with buying hmong American movies because some of them they only have the first part out and never continued with the next part and it's been how many years now and it's still not out and that's like a waste of money. I think I'll wait until all the parts are out then I'll buy them all at once. I'm still anticipating this movie no matter what some of the reviews say. I'll watch it and judge it for myself. Remember you have my support all the way. One more thing, I hope you guys don't cut out too much parts to the point where it doesn't make sense.. for example, some Thai Lakorns some dubbing company cut out so much parts where you don't even know what happened and how it got from there to here.. I hope you guys edit it good. If it needs to be 6 hour then let it be. I'd rather pay more money for something that makes sense then pay less money for something that doesn't even make sense. Anyways, good luck on the next part and I'll be looking forward to see the movie.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey i have one quick question for all that had watch it. i dont know if its my copy or all the copy but i couldn't hear wat the grandpa was saying to alli n kalia after alli lost her baby. just wanted to know if u all had the same problem or just my copy.