• Oum Ruk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sawan Biang

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Oh my .... It is a hard one.

It definitely is between SB and Oum Ruk. I love SB for the dialogues were really good - very sharp, witty and love the chemistry between Ken and Anne. But admittedly, I somehow felt that:
(i) towards the ending, too much focus was on Ken looking for Anne.
(ii) the sharp dialogue between the two lead gets less interesting.
(iii) the focus on Ken was slightly more but then again, maybe its because Anne's role requires her to be less subtle after the rapes.

As for Oum Ruk, I love the fact that:
(i) the constant bickering between Anne and Ken were funny.
(ii) sparks flew between the two lead .... CHEMISTRY (see, in cap letters too). :)
(iii) there was a shared focus on the two lead with great balance.
(iv) there was a very nurturing side to this lakorn (about baby, family, sharing, responsibilities, etc).
(v) it was light hearted - very good for me to become comatose in front of the TV after work.

Although I have a high SB fever ... still do after it ended ... I would say that Oum Ruk appears to have an edge over SB very slightly. Yeah, so slight ... like 0.1%. :)

So my vote will be in the order of Oum Ruk for No. 1 spot, followed very closely by SB and Rang Ngao.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
this is a hard one i think i'm going to give it some thinking before i vote...
cause i love oum ruk and sawan bieng so i don't really know which one to choose...
have to vote later...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love them all because of the cute scenes they had but I choose OUM RUK!!!! This lakorn had everything! From meeting eachother to loving eachother! They had so much going on and had more interaction so I loved Oum Ruk!!! Sawan Biang was Great too, but Oum Ruk Stole my heart!! I really want Chen to be my husband!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! can't believe this.but yes Oum Ruk stole my heart my sould my dreams..MY LIFE!!! **sigh** i also love Sawan Bieng too...omfg! it's slight like u girls said it...but not by .1...it's but .0000000000000000000000001 lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I chose Oum Ruk. This lakorn showcased both of them. You got to see Ken crying and really caring about his future baby. Also, it showed how their love grew as the pregnancy advanced. It was a period of 9 months to fall in love. It also showed other people and their troubles with pregnancy, but the people who didn't want the pregnancy to occur got pregnant. It had a great meaning behind all of the humor.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng are very close together. I've not chose yet and I don't think I want to. I like all three.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH DANG..I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE...I WAS CRAZZI ALL OVER SAWAN BIANG..I WOULD OF CHOSE SAWAN BIANG BUT THERS OOM RUK TOO...I LIKE BOTH OOM RUK AND SAWAN BIANG..FOR Raeng Ngao..IDK..
HAVENT REALLY WATCH THAT LAKORN..WELL I DID ABIT..BUT KINDA WEIRD SO I STOP..LMAO...=p