• Oum Ruk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sawan Biang

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is very hard.

I love Rang Ngao because the plot was intruging and Ann play her part extremely well.

I love Oum Ruk, great chemistry and plot. Very cute romantic!

I love Sawan Bieng, great performance by all casts and hot!

moilee

sarNie Adult
My vote for this pair is Oum Rak because both Ken's and Ann's actings were great in this. For Sawan Bieng, I think Ken was great with his role but Ann weren't his level....somewhat....I thought she could be better. Rang Ngao...I don't remember this lakorn so I don't think it was that great. Because it the lakorn was great.....I would remember it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
all 3 of their lakorns were good in different ways although rang ngao was really base on ann and they didnt shine as a couple until oum ruk. while oum ruk made them an official on screen couple and the lakorn was so cute/funny. SB became a big BANG and even the non-fans grew to like them as a pair. i would have to choose SB cuz the fever is unforgettable and non-currable for me. im like so attach to these two like theres no tommrow lol. the whole casting was great and the lakorn itself was off the hook!..its gonna be one memorable remake.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I like Sawan Bieng and Rang Ngao better!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why a lot of people like Oum ruk a lot but to me it is just ok

cecilia

Staff member
i would pick OUM RUK -, sb , then nr b/c they didn't really have that much of chemistry in there but the bed scene is hot though .. and KEN is actually hot looking in this one :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oum Ruk. My fav. Cute and adorable.
SB was too much rapes hehe.
and RN didnt really watch watch it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
well...i loved oum ruk because ken and ann were such dorks in that lakorn and it was really cute...but i gotta say that SAWAN BEiNG WAS THE SHiZZ ! nuff said... :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love all of them bt have to go for the best sb....
i do love oum ruk by the way...it was a very sweet one.....
the other one was good to...love the twin look..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oum Ruk... Sawan Biang might have been great but I've seen plenty of those kinds of lakorn. Oum Ruk was a one of a kind.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i would have to say oom ruk.. then sb .. then rn .. gosh but all thre were great.. but i loved oom ruk more..xp .. so romantic n ken was such a kutie lol..xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i said OUM RUK...hehe i super love that one...i guess both ann and ken had their screen time cause in:

RANG NGAO - ann was the focus
SAWAN BIANG - ken was the focus (more than ann)
OUM RUK - they both share the role equally...

btw, omg oum ruk is leading right now by 3 points :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't seen the others yet, so I voted SB for now.

Hey Bogossthai, I love you and your lakorns on Youtube. Thanks, keep those babies coming!!

august_23

sarNie Egg
I don't really like Raeng Ngao. but for Oum ruk and SB they both very good, it depend on what you like
if you like funny fight between couple + a bit of sad, Oum ruk is for you :loool: :wub: :spin: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
if you like violence, mean, rape, slap kiss then SW is for you. :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn::r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
for me i into SW more :yahoo:
but i have to admit oum ruk was a really good one,too. :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL August,

For me.. I guess I'm into violence, mean, rape , slap and kiss. :drool:

Which reminds me, I'm going to rewatch SB and JLR again.. in that order. Hehe