Sanee Nang Cin - Pream Alek
Buang Ruk Satan - Dome Margie
Likit Ruk - Yaya Nadech

I think maybe
The Hero series
Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao - James Ma Jeena Yeena

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
55555 tbh I don’t even think the channel knows what they’ve got lined up lol it’s one of those where you watch whatever they gonna show. Nothing is concrete atm even filming has been delayed for nearly every lakorn lol wtheck is going on?!? :pancarta:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
55555 tbh I don’t even think the channel knows what they’ve got lined up lol it’s one of those where you watch whatever they gonna show. Nothing is concrete atm even filming has been delayed for nearly every lakorn lol wtheck is going on?!? :pancarta:
Lol exactly.... so many things happened.
I just hope they don't disappoint. I want different pairings in future and not same old koojin. I will get so annoyed if there's a remake for something or new drama and they cast a koojin. So over same koojin, and the dating off screen topic too.

I want to see new pairings not the same koojin, once or twice every year. I want them to pair up with otherss not just their partner....

EVERY SINGLE YEAR. :cursing2::cursing2:

xodxo

Lol exactly.... so many things happened.
I just hope they don't disappoint. I want different pairings in future and not same old koojin. I will get so annoyed if there's a remake for something or new drama and they cast a koojin. So over same koojin, and the dating off screen topic too.

I want to see new pairings not the same koojin, once or twice every year. I want them to pair up with otherss not just their partner....

EVERY SINGLE YEAR. :cursing2::cursing2:
Exactly! Why is ch3 people/producers so obsessed with pairing people considered to be dating in real life.. kind of repulsive to me now lol like leave them alone, focus on their talents and acting. If you want to see together, go visit them lol don’t keep repairing same old koojin/people so repitively omg!!!!!!

alissaax

Exactly! Why is ch3 people/producers so obsessed with pairing people considered to be dating in real life.. kind of repulsive to me now lol like leave them alone, focus on their talents and acting. If you want to see together, go visit them lol don’t keep repairing same old koojin/people so repitively omg!!!!!!
I feel you. This is why they're my less fav now. I won' say which pair I really dont like more cause honestly I dislike them both popular koojin. They could grow by working with others and challenging themselves but they are stuck superglue together.

EVERY SINGLE YEAR. :cursing2:

xodxo

@alissaax I feel you but we could only really complain so much bc in the end it’s the stupid channel and their freaking obsessed producers. The actors have no say in who they want or not want to work with at all. It’s so freaking unfair and frustrating I know! But oh well— if thai tv want to do stupid like that there’s nothing anyone can do until they change their koojin dip and mix people up. It’s coward the channel relies so much on koojin dip for profit lol but yea—‘I kind of don’t care anymore either.. so long I know my favorite is still working with other actresses I want to see and not stuck with one koojin in every damn Lakorn I’m good lol

alissaax

@alissaax I feel you but we could only really complain so much bc in the end it’s the stupid channel and their freaking obsessed producers. The actors have no say in who they want or not want to work with at all. It’s so freaking unfair and frustrating I know! But oh well— if thai tv want to do stupid like that there’s nothing anyone can do until they change their koojin dip and mix people up. It’s coward the channel relies so much on koojin dip for profit lol but yea—‘I kind of don’t care anymore either.. so long I know my favorite is still working with other actresses I want to see and not stuck with one koojin in every damn Lakorn I’m good lol
I know... can only complain here and there. And it's because they have a huge fan base that profitable. If it wasn't for the fan support and demand these koojins won't be pairing so often.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Grr. Buang Nareumit needs to come out this year. Wth happened to Rome? I mean. . . .whatever his name is now. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Grr. Buang Nareumit needs to come out this year. Wth happened to Rome? I mean. . . .whatever his name is now. Haha.
I think they are teasing us by saying it will air this year but I don't think it will air at all. By the time they get to it all the people are old while we watched a younger version of them. It is close to over 2 years now

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think they are teasing us by saying it will air this year but I don't think it will air at all. By the time they get to it all the people are old while we watched a younger version of them. It is close to over 2 years now
What a waste. . .

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The only lakorns, that should be airing this year, I am really looking forward to is Game Saehha with James Ji & Taew, Sanee Nang Cin with Pream & Alek and maybe Buang Ruk Satan with Dome & Margie.