2009 Thai ROCK BANDS TOUR THE U.S.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I had a amazing rocking night that night.
Talking about it, I just can't say more but say that it was Amazing and Rockin' Hot.
Clash was just freaken HOT.
Thank you to all of the ladies that made my night. ;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
since there were no tshirts @ the SF concert, d made her own, and is down to share the love. d's got CLASH tshirts/tees supa-HAWT off the press. (check out foto link below). $20 a pop. if ur goin' to the LA, Las Vegas concert, here's ur chance to get ur tees signed & dated by the band, if u've gone to see them already, grab ur memorabilia to remember ur moment w/ CLASH.

hit d up: dfemc@hotmail.com
and put in the subject line: CLASH TEES!
and tell me ur size: XS, SM, M, L (the tees are fit for womyn, and loose for guys) so let me know MALE fit or FEMALE fit.

Style 2: CLASH Retro Rock Out

Style 1: CLASH B&W Photo

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh Clash concert was so fun and the floor seating was SO worth my money. Loved it! :)

Just can't believe the pix were like $20 PER person at the night of the concert AND you had to take it with ur own cam. Blahs. I had so much fun with all the girls that went to the concert!! Haha...you should have seen my aunt rock out to their concert lol! :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
u had to pay to take pictures w/ them??? whoah?! i guess i was lucky to park my car in the alley where they went to take a smoke. cuz i sure wouldn't have paid for that.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh Clash concert was so fun and the floor seating was SO worth my money. Loved it! :)

Just can't believe the pix were like $20 PER person at the night of the concert AND you had to take it with ur own cam. Blahs. I had so much fun with all the girls that went to the concert!! Haha...you should have seen my aunt rock out to their concert lol! :D
hey :) u can get a tshirt for the price of that foto :D

neena

sarNie Adult
u had to pay to take pictures w/ them??? whoah?! i guess i was lucky to park my car in the alley where they went to take a smoke. cuz i sure wouldn't have paid for that.
they smoke? whoa, that's a first.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The tickets are $60 now since it is pass pre-sale. Go to thaiconcerts.com to buy tickets and for more info.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
uh yeah, they all smoke when i was there. why? what's wrong? it's not like they smoke while they play their music. LOL!