2006 Calendar

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG soooo cute! haha! btw, i've never seen yam in curls. she looks good in it. hell, everyone looks good here. the one with bee namthip...what movie is that? hehe...looks interesting.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
btw, i've never seen yam in curls. she looks good in it.
[post="48240"][/post]​
yeah yam's curls look good on her and don't you watch thepsin intrajuck? that's what the yam picture came from. :D

hey ann, why you put neung in march (my birthmonth)! eww...i rather boy olarn or boy blinya! :p :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow.... you made those yourself.... hehee... great job.. i got p aom!! hehehe... but it wouldnt of been better if it was p james and p aom.. ahahahahaha :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
hahaha..kitKat...Your so funny...lol
[post="49484"][/post]​
yes! pfffbt! :p i might make one like yours... :rolleyes: after i get my own dsl soon. :D you got to lend me some pictures, girl! :lol:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
Wow nice calender......

can i ask u a question ThanamasFanclub who is that hot man u put in ur singnature i'm dieing to know plz tell me his name =)'''

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG TY TY i saw him act before but didn't know his name :p TY TY TY TY ALOT :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

is that his real name too :w000t:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! is Bee Namtip the princess from Glor Pid Jet See? i mean the girl who got paired up with the Red Brother???

is this the same Bee Namtip from Wi Marn Sai with Chakrit???

i'm so confused!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..She's the same one that got with the red guy..But it's not the same Bee Narmtip as in Bee Narmtip the singer...Bee Narmtip...The lakornpuenbarn star..Her play name is Bee..Real name is Narmtip Siemtong...So yea..Don't get it mixed up now lol...