2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I want to cry, when he talk about his family. I felt that he left out because on his bday, New Year, and other holidays, he go to his relative even though we kno he want to go to see his family in Seattle. I saw pain in his eyes, he miss his mom and worked so hard for her. Jay is a good son becuz he want his mom to be proud of him. Jay is too cute & honest! I like how Jay took a little step at a time to achieved his goal which the best thing to do. I just keep loving him more each day. He a sweetheart that he shaking kids hands and telling them not to listen to the lyrics because it inappropriate. :wub: He the best leader/singer/dancer/rapper/son/friend/ & greates personality I see in a man :wub: I wish I could be his English partner so he wont forgot his English! :lol: Jay, you very handsome and not short, have a prefect body, nice smile, and more great things that he should pass to his kids in the future! ;)
since i've watch Jay and Junho the more i love these boy individually. Each one of them have their own personality and they're unqiue in their own ways. I can't wait to watch the other boys!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
since i've watch Jay and Junho the more i love these boy individually. Each one of them have their own personality and they're unqiue in their own ways. I can't wait to watch the other boys!!
I know! I want to more about Junsu & Chansung & Woo Young, bcuz the other boys seem to be well known. Im hoping to see Taec after Junho!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I know! I want to more about Junsu & Chansung & Woo Young, bcuz the other boys seem to be well known. Im hoping to see Taec after Junho!
Yeah i want to see the other guys too!! I want to see Khun especially. it seem like all the guys are going to say something about Khun. lol. It seems like Khun is always brought up. lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i want to see the other guys too!! I want to see Khun especially. it seem like all the guys are going to say something about Khun. lol. It seems like Khun is always brought up. lol
Cuz Khun is a nice & sweet guy! He polite and respectful that what I heard from the other members. ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Cuz Khun is a nice & sweet guy! He polite and respectful that what I heard from the other members. ;)
yeah i read at the 2PM forums too!! Man what if one day i got to meet him. I wonder would i go crazy or just stand there like an idiot. lol. I won't go crazy but i'll take his picture nonstop and ask for an autograph!! lol.

I read some where that Taec little interview things is next!! once the sub comes out i'll be back to share it with you guys. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Poor Jay, he seems so confident when he's performing, I had no idea he had such a complex...
He seems to think that he's not good enough, when he's great already...

Junho is such a cutie, but that girlfriend thing threw me off a bit...I thought he was serious, how he said they all like each other...LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the Jay one, he is too cute...It really got me to like him now. He's so modest, and so hard on himself...It's like he expects perfection from himself, and if he doesn't achieve it, then he failed...Even though he's great already...He didn't even want his kids to come out like he, he wanted them taller and handsome...I think he's adorable. He admits to forgetting some English! I knew it!!! It just seemed like it from hearing him speak English recently...and Khun even explains Korean words to him, so cute

Junho 2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_Kh6Rrs3o
Thx for part 2. ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Junho is a cutie & funny! I like how he said they all like each other. :loool: Oh yes, Junho do have a nice butt, love when he shaking it on 10 out of 10 performance. It really hard to find a guy these day who would like to be father, that make Junho so special. :wub: First love in 9th grade, second love in 10th grade, :loool: Funny, that he said he cant sleep then his mom patted his butt, got larger several year as it was repeated. :loool:

To your future gf: Darling, take good care of our baby! :wub: :lol: I love that Junho dont drink, the most is only two bottles

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Junho is a cutie & funny! I like how he said they all like each other. :loool: Oh yes, Junho do have a nice butt, love when he shaking it on 10 out of 10 performance. It really hard to find a guy these day who would like to be father, that make Junho so special. :wub: First love in 9th grade, second love in 10th grade, :loool: Funny, that he said he cant sleep then his mom patted his butt, got larger several year as it was repeated. :loool:

To your future gf: Darling, take good care of our baby! :wub: :lol: I love that Junho dont drink, the most is only two bottles
aww he's too cute!! yep he sure have a big butt!! lol. everybody jealous of his butt!! lol. aww he wants to be a dad...to cute!!

Im bore so just want to share something cute! I know it's a old clip! Just got to LOVE it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ndezt9hCMg
haha!! this clip is too cute!!! Khun!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their debut of I Hate You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjTLWatEbj0
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
:arrg: The outfits are horrible!!!!
What the heck is on the Jun brothers' faces?!
Why is Khun the only one dressed like he should be working in some cubicle?
He's the only one not matching...
Jay's outfit is fine, Wooyung, Chansung, and Taec's is okay.
I was too distracted by their outfits to even enjoy the performance.
Who's wardrobe idea was that?
I'd rather have them in their A&A outfits, at least they looked good in the different colors.
Is it just me that doesn't like the outfits?
I like Khun's hair now, glad to see him back...but not happy to see him dressed like a nerd.
:arrg:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'd rather have them in their A&A outfits, at least they looked good in the different colors.
I like Khun's hair now, glad to see him back...but not happy to see him dressed like a nerd.
I love Jay's outfit, he look hot & handsome with his great body! :wub: :drool: If Junsu & Junho took the thing of their face it would look better. Khun's outfit was a no no no fashion, He wouldnt out of place if his plant were black and shirt is black &white. Taec look freaken HOT hen he took off the glass. They did a great performance, hope next time Khun have on a better and match outfit with the group, but Khun still look cute.

So,thx for sahring the video! :)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
haha. thanks for sharing the link. when i saw this video i was like what were they thinking with those clothes!! lol. did they dye their hair back? I like how Khun hairs look like now!! before i didn't like the color but it was something new!! but i agree what the heck was he wearing!! it's like the odd one. I'm so not liking their outfit!! Jay outfit is the only decent looking one and he's looking mighty hot!! lol. :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's another performance...now that the shock of their outfits has worn off, I can just focus on their performance, but I hate that I have to see those outfits at least over 10 more times for performances...
The outfits look so bad, I just might skip their performances, I can't stand them
Well, these outfits look better, I have to say, at least Khun has some black pants on, and I love Wooyung in black...but those chin things gotta go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92pakyGpTOM
And they won another award!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7krkUEMVw

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
YAY CONGRATS TO THEM HEHE..

omg.. is it just my eyes or... theyre not wearing those clothes animore? lol..
hehe there wearing casual clothes xp..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's another performance...now that the shock of their outfits has worn off, I can just focus on their performance, but I hate that I have to see those outfits at least over 10 more times for performances...
The outfits look so bad, I just might skip their performances, I can't stand them
Well, these outfits look better, I have to say, at least Khun has some black pants on, and I love Wooyung in black...but those chin things gotta go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92pakyGpTOM
And they won another award!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7krkUEMVw
Congrats to 2PM. They're HOT! Khun's clothes are better this time. :yahoo: