2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I stop watching nichkhun scandal thingy. i just wnat to see the ending. i watch up to the part where she was with her friends and then i just stop. they made him so uncomfortable.

she got some lousy friends!! lol. I mean sometimes it is ok to bring some stuff from the past but not everything!! if khun wanted to know her past he would have asked her.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I stop watching nichkhun scandal thingy. i just wnat to see the ending. i watch up to the part where she was with her friends and then i just stop. they made him so uncomfortable.

she got some lousy friends!! lol. I mean sometimes it is ok to bring some stuff from the past but not everything!! if khun wanted to know her past he would have asked her.
i agree with u!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aww...I wanna be Nichkhun's samgyupsal....he's too cute!!!!
Why do they keep playing drinking games? Nichkhun's gonna get in so much trouble, but it was sweet that he took the penalty for her. I loved how he sang so good live
I really don't like Minsun's friends, they're right about the past being in the past, but why didn't they just leave it in the past and bring it up for no reason? Dumb...making poor Khun feel so awkward.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Aww...I wanna be Nichkhun's samgyupsal....he's too cute!!!!
Why do they keep playing drinking games? Nichkhun's gonna get in so much trouble, but it was sweet that he took the penalty for her. I loved how he sang so good live
I really don't like Minsun's friends, they're right about the past being in the past, but why didn't they just leave it in the past and bring it up for no reason? Dumb...making poor Khun feel so awkward.
WHAT! KHUN DRANK? I don't he doesn't drink? :eek:. iono. i just scan through it!! her friend were annoying me!!

Feel free to use! When I have time I make a icon of the other boys.
aww they're soo cute!! i like them!! i wish my artwork would turn out awsome like yours

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT! KHUN DRANK? I don't he doesn't drink? :eek:. iono. i just scan through it!! her friend were annoying me!!

aww they're soo cute!! i like them!! i wish my artwork would turn out awsome like yours
Thx sweety! yeah Khun did drunk, sometime I just want to slap her friends. Poor Khun!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^I agree, her friends were annoying, you can tell they wanted to act all tough in front of him. Poor Khun, he's so pure and innocent! I felt kinda bad for Minsun after her friends brought up the ex, she seemed pretty mortified, even when they had said something in the beginning about f4..she was like Nooo Don't! And to make matters worse the PD's put a caption up saying "Is Minsun's ex part of f4??" If she didn't have enough anti's before it probably doubled in size b/c of that lol

I'm also curious about one thing..when they were talking about the ex, the clip goes back to show their first date where Khun asked if her bf was a celebrity and then he said you guy's broke up b/c he cheated on you? Does that mean Kim Bummie cheated on her?

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Thx sweety! yeah Khun did drunk, sometime I just want to slap her friends. Poor Khun!
WHAT!! really!! OMG!! I didn't know that he drank. i thought he was against drinking and stuff. WAH!!! I guess i have to go back and watch that espsiode even thought her friends are so freaken annoying <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmY603UG1Uk
The next clip of the scandal, her friends are so dumb man...I mean, what if that was real? Her friends sound like they're trying to get Minsun to not trust Khun...it's like they're trying to break them up...I would so ditch friends like that
Karen, he did a love shot with her...
I love that he sang for her, that's so romantic...and his text messages to her were so cute

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
The next clip of the scandal, her friends are so dumb man...I mean, what if that was real? Her friends sound like they're trying to get Minsun to not trust Khun...it's like they're trying to break them up...I would so ditch friends like that
I love that he sang for her, that's so romantic...and his text messages to her were so cute
Oh ok. lol. now I don't have to go rewatch it!! man! i want to see the ending!! lol. i saw it but no subtitles!! it was sad!! he was crying too!! :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Jay would do all that for me. LOL

Khun is a sweet & romantic man! ;)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I wish Jay would do all that for me. LOL

Khun is a sweet & romantic man! ;)
I know is Khun sweet and romantic. when I was watching the show i was like Aww and like freaken blushing for no reason!! lol. I want to see him when he's mad!! lol. or pissed off!! lol. Khun seem like a very calm person. lol. but deep down inside he's probably a monster waiting to come out!! lol :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know is Khun sweet and romantic. when I was watching the show i was like Aww and like freaken blushing for no reason!! lol. I want to see him when he's mad!! lol. or pissed off!! lol. Khun seem like a very calm person. lol. but deep down inside he's probably a monster waiting to come out!! lol :loool:
I agree with u but I know he would look hot if he got mad! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be funny, if Khun tell Minsun's friends to shut up and told them to leave him & Minsun alone! :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
It would be funny, if Khun tell Minsun's friends to shut up and told them to leave him & Minsun alone! :loool:
haha. yep it would be funny!! i would laugh so hard if i heard him tell them to shut the freak up!! lol. :loool: