2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's it for now...btw Prisna, I'm So...I'm a JLR sister...I just barely go into the thread anymore cuz I'm all over SW
I'll try to post as many group pics that I have...otherwise, it would just be mostly Nichkhun, Wooyung, and Junho

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thx So. I kno u is want of the JLR sis cuz I remember chattin with u! That not funny that great cuz I collected pic too plus I save it on a disc, lol. When I have time I upload it cuz right now Im getting stuff done before my graduation day. THX HUN!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing. some of the pictures i havent' see yet!!

I better go look for some pictures so i can help you guys!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
here's some old pictures of them.....since the most recents one are already posted. lol

I'll be back with more pics....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thx Karen, they are extremely cute and handsome. I will post more picture and download links tonight, want to share some high quality video.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. he's the only who stand out most of the time!! Jay!! lol. i never knew he did a photoshoot!! lol. thanks for the mv. Is it HQ? lol. cause i want to put it on my iPOD....lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. he's the only who stand out most of the time!! Jay!! lol. i never knew he did a photoshoot!! lol. thanks for the mv. Is it HQ? lol. cause i want to put it on my iPOD....lol
Yes, hope it work ok. Right now im uploading Again & Again MV. I wonder who like to subbed Khun's Scandal as a High Quality, if any would subbed I will upload the video.