2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
nope. i'm still liking this song. lol and i'm liking their outfit in that video better. red and black!! lol

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, how old are you then? Why does it say 19 on your profile?

This is their latest performance, which is better than the first two in every aspect of it: the lighting, stage, mics, outfits...
This is really my favorite...
Anyone sick of the song yet?
Not me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_iaGtLVWcA
haha. i put 1990 there just for the fun of it .. but i'm actually 5 years older than them all LOL --- that's old ..

as for today comeback ..i totally agree, its' way better -- no mic problem .. here's the HD if anyone wanna watch it again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbq60jiBIU
I'm not sick yet .. speaking of sick .. SO, have you seen the PARODY one? .. everything i watch this, it remind me of the parody translation :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci...
I've seen both of them...they're pretty funny...
Today is supposed to be another performance, this time with their black and yellow outfits...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Junho was the hottest for me during their last performance.
The way he bit his lip...I feel so dirty...LOL
He's like a little boy to me...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Junho wore that headband again!!! I practically screamed LOL
Their newest performance in HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODyDHTyHB7s
Ceci, are you 5 years older than Jay? He's 23...because I don't get what you mean by 5 years older than all of them, that's not possible LOL, their ages are different...Jay makes me feel not that old...or even Khun...
It's the little crush I have on Wooyung, and also liking Junho that makes me feel weird...they're 4/5 years younger than me

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lily@soompi pointed this out, which I already knew...how gentlemanly the guys are...these were the gifs made...
How they protect women...

Wooyung was being silly, but they're very gentlemanly...

Also, it was the same episode that Khun yelled "be a gentleman" when it was just Junho and WY's girl...so he just stood there keeping his balance, and she ended up falling herself

Getting Khun's partner out of the way, cuz Chansung coulda squashed her.

Then this one was from how protective Junho is, when the curtains fell on Chansung, it was hilarious, but he was the first one to get up...too cute...It was like instinct.

I think I might be liking little Junho more...LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I feel like I can't stop posting stuff...LOL
I don't know what this is, but it looks like they were having so much fun...
After their Music Core performance, which was also Jay's birthday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSPXLDQjxl4
Strange, Taec has a fake tattoo on his neck like Junho too...I wonder what it says, since the one on Khun's left arm says "What goes around..." and the one on Chansung's right arm says "comes around..."
JYP is weird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9lfYS2chs

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. i saw those shows. lol. so funny and cute. we're showing some love for them that's why we can't stop posting here!! lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nickhun looks like a Babyyy, lolz :p One of those guys looks like BI/RAIn to me!

I have a question! What's their band name?? IS IT 2PM OR 2AM? SOme people call them 2AM. I'm confused.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jieb, it's cuz JYP has two groups, and the other one is called 2AM, they sing mostly ballads, while this group, 2PM is more for dancing and such...

Junho is the one that looks like Rain, funny thing though, I adore Junho cuz he's so cute and talented, but I can't get myself to like Rain...I always say Rain looks like Junho...LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm so lovin' Wooyung right now

For any Khun fans, from Sohee@AF

My favorite members:

Look at Khun's muscles...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Jieb, it's cuz JYP has two groups, and the other one is called 2AM, they sing mostly ballads, while this group, 2PM is more for dancing and such...

Junho is the one that looks like Rain, funny thing though, I adore Junho cuz he's so cute and talented, but I can't get myself to like Rain...I always say Rain looks like Junho...LOL
haha. I agree with you about Rain. I never thought Rain was cute. lol. Junho is cute though. lol.

wah!! khun is just too cute!! i love it when he does his wink!! lol. I think the wink is his signature. lol

cecilia

Staff member
JYP is the founder of their recording company JYPE .. the creator of 2A, 2PM, WONDERGIRLS, GOD, NOEL, AND MY FAMOUS OPPA .. RAIN :wub:

So, i forgot about jay, if he is. i'm only 3 years older :p

as for Junho and RAIN, the sexybiers called him the little bi when we first him in SUPERSTAR SURVIVAL with JOO/CHANSU AND TAECK -- so he's our little RAIN :p ..
he's too cute to rest .. HELLO! MY NAME IS 2PM .. did you see this clip when they came to NY for JYP TOUR and did a small gig for MTV IGGY .. that was hilarious :loool: