2 pm

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
i am seriously sad... all these harsh comments and watnot. i am reading all of this at soompi and on different threads too. sheesh there was one that said he should give up his us citizenship for a korean one and then serve in the army and then when he gets out they MIGHT(MIGHT?!!!) forgive him.

Based from what we are getting told, we should expect the worst
unless we don't do something.
This is what i quoted from 2OD forum. i am really really scared!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i am seriously sad... all these harsh comments and watnot. i am reading all of this at soompi and on different threads too. sheesh there was one that said he should give up his us citizenship for a korean one and then serve in the army and then when he gets out they MIGHT(MIGHT?!!!) forgive him.

This is what i quoted from 2OD forum. i am really really scared!
OMG! I'm getting scared too!! what can we do? 2PM isn't 2PM unless is all the 7 members. i'm scared of the outcome. What can we do to!!!! :(

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Well right now Woo Young just got it bad as well for defending Jay with that msg about being one. arghh i am feeling like i want to cry so bad. their comeback is supposed to be next month! i don't know anymore. its getting worse by the minute. they said if 2pm were one then they should all leave the country or stop all their activities! this is really scarin the life outta me.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Well right now Woo Young just got it bad as well for defending Jay with that msg about being one. arghh i am feeling like i want to cry so bad. their comeback is supposed to be next month! i don't know anymore. its getting worse by the minute. they said if 2pm were one then they should all leave the country or stop all their activities! this is really scarin the life outta me.
OMG!!! what the hell!! gosh leave 2PM alone! i seriously want to freaken cry! 2PM is my FIRST MOST FAVORITE korean boy band group that I like. why are they doing this to us? why can't they just forgive him!! it's those freaken nosey having no life people going through his personal life. Of course all the member going to support their leader! that's what they do! that's why i love these guys so much! they're so....ugh! why are they stopping all their activites!

I was really looking forward for their comeback next month too!! ugh!! i'm scared of what the outcome will be! gosh!! leave 2PM alone! >_< can't we do something about it? it seems like the international fans understand Jaebum more than the korean fans in korea. >_<

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what else to say. i am just carefully monitoring every forum right now and im waiting to see what's going on or what's gonna happen. its such a critical time. i hope he's doing ok. he's gottah stay strong for us. We're staying strong for him. antis will always be antis.
its sad to because 2pm's first anniversary was just yesterday. and it all raged up yesterday.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
omgosh, this is really fcked up!! i'm so fcking upset and pissed off!! jay/wooyoung/2pm didn't do anything wrong!! gosh damn it, leave them alone!! this is seriously turning out worst than i thought. i wouldve never thought that something crazy like this would ever happen. i wish we could seriously do something about this. its such a heartache to hear something like this happen to 2pm. this whole situation that the antis are causing is stupid!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I don't know what else to say. i am just carefully monitoring every forum right now and im waiting to see what's going on or what's gonna happen. its such a critical time. i hope he's doing ok. he's gottah stay strong for us. We're staying strong for him. antis will always be antis.
its sad to because 2pm's first anniversary was just yesterday. and it all raged up yesterday.
I know! their first anniversary was on friday. why is this all happening now! man i can't sleep. I'm too worried about what might happen. I'm trying to read and find info about what's going to happen next too!!

Keep us updated na!! Jay need to stay strong! Like we're staying strong for him. he can't give in and 2PM cant' give it to this Anti. as a group they can all be strong and support each other. they should know that their fans will always stand by them and support them!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
For sure i will keep you guy updated because we are one and we want to support these awesome guys. JYP is smart he is not gonna let anything happen to 2pm. He will figure something out i hope. i have faith!

From looking at his UFO response he's probably not getting it any easier from his company. I just hope that he doesn't let this all get to him!
He looks pretty sad too.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
For sure i will keep you guy updated because we are one and we want to support these awesome guys. JYP is smart he is not gonna let anything happen to 2pm. He will figure something out i hope. i have faith!

From looking at his UFO response he's probably not getting it any easier from his company. I just hope that he doesn't let this all get to him!
He looks pretty sad too.
thanks. who looks pretty sad? Jay? NO!! don't be sad. don't let this get to you! if you do the Anti win! He need to be strong! he has the fans standing behind him! His member are standing beside them!! I hope JYP figure something out soon! this is getting way out of hand! this needs to end now soon.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! what the hell!! gosh leave 2PM alone! i seriously want to freaken cry! 2PM is my favorite most favorite korean boy band. why are they doing this to us? why can't they just forgive him!! it's those freaken nosey having no life people going through his personal life. Of course all the member going to support their leader! that's what they do! that's why i love these guys so much! they're so....ugh! why are they stopping all their activites!

I was really looking forward for their comeback next month too!! ugh!! i'm scared of what the outcome will be! gosh!! leave 2PM alone! >_< can't we do something about it? it seems like the international fans understand Jaebum more than the korean fans in korea. >_<
Girl, I want to cry with you! They taking too far. I feel bad for all of them! Hope they stay strong & fight together.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks. who looks pretty sad? Jay? NO!! don't be sad. don't let this get to you! if you do the Anti win! He need to be strong! he has the fans standing behind him! His member are standing beside them!! I hope JYP figure something out soon! this is getting way out of hand! this needs to end now soon.
Same! Im so choke up right now & try to hold back my tear! -_-

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
me too....all we can do is wait and see what's going to happen next :( i'm like sleepy but can't fall asleep. >_< i want to know what's going to happen
SAME! :(

Im suppose to get thing ready for college but I dont have the energy to do so. :(

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
SAME! :(

Im suppose to get thing ready for college but I dont have the energy to do so. :(
awww....I don't have teh energry to do anything. i'm just looking around the forums i go too to see what they say about 2PM. i wonder how the guys are taking this!!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
aww you guys we're gonna get through this for sure. If you haven't seen this

I Love You Hottest!! Run!! Fighting!! SuSu!!
(**"SuSu" is Thai word for Fighting)

---------------------------------------------------

i can't believe he said it in thai too hehe i looked past that part?

CREDITS: HOTTEST (SOURCE) & SUE @ 2PM-ONLINE.COM (TRANS)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
aww you guys we're gonna get through this for sure. If you haven't seen this

I Love You Hottest!! Run!! Fighting!! SuSu!!
(**"SuSu" is Thai word for Fighting)

---------------------------------------------------

i can't believe he said it in thai too hehe i looked past that part?

CREDITS: HOTTEST (SOURCE) & SUE @ 2PM-ONLINE.COM (TRANS)
Yeah i saw that too. su su 2PM. su su Jaebum

keep me update, i dont kno where to start now.
yep no worries!!! if i see anything will share

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
So far i know that some netziens are not all mad at him but more disappointed and betrayed. they just need a little bit of time for him to prove himself. but there are OTHERS(antis) who hate him and are mad at him. Khottest are supporting 2pm no matter what but they're just quiet as of now cause they don't want to add spark to the fire. this is a really big issure right now in korea. its somewhat a little bit better than yesterday.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
So far i know that some netziens are not all mad at him but more disappointed and betrayed. they just need a little bit of time for him to prove himself. but there are OTHERS(antis) who hate him and are mad at him. Khottest are supporting 2pm no matter what but they're just quiet as of now cause they don't want to add spark to the fire. this is a really big issure right now in korea. its somewhat a little bit better than yesterday.
that's good it kind of died down. it was too much yesterday!!