2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
im ending the fiction this weekend girls :wub: ...so i can start on another one and this time it going be a drama ...far worst than "From the Heart" ..want to switch from comedy to tragic . I'll make sure ya girls shred tear from begin to end and i had type it up a bit already . I got the idea from watching travel channel haha , it call " My Enemy "

sarN

sarNie Granny
*shrug* ..can't decide ..either Aff/Aum lmao...Aff/Rome ...Aff/Tik ....it about selfish parent bring heartaches to their kid and ruin everything that good for them by deceiving and scheming ..something wick and cruel intention behind a mask ..

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to read another Aum+Aff, but Rome and Aff is good too...I can't wait. Hehehe, I have nothing else better to do :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
make it aum and aff. I want these two to be together or you can make it to where all four of them are in. Aum&Aff and Rome&Aff?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll draw a name from a hat then after i finish "2Night" and the next fiction is seriously harsh , those that have a weak heart ..stay away from it ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nice chapter!!

can't wait for sarn's new fic!! i think rome and aff seems good too...i remembered their orange juice commercial... but of course, ATEAM would still be the best... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm running out of pictures for ATEAM couple
so do it with ROME/AFF .. just b/c i have more picture of ROME to work with :p

i love the new update but i thought that HARIT could have been more harsh and use this EGG HOUSE accident against AMI, drag her into court. now this make me curious. who's father's bigger than who? ..

you know something, i rewatch FAH PIENG DHIN recently and i want to share what i recall from that lakorn.

So Salika made Itara mad by not celebrating his comeback. They have not got close since 4 years ago. She came and stay at his house while he's out in college oversea. Anyway, so he and E-See are back from college, Salika gathered the ppl that know E-see and have a little dinner out with him. Itara and his cousin came by the restaurant to get some drink but saw them eating at a table. He went over and start making mean remarks and some metaphor accusation about Salika. Want to them all to stay with him, he will take care of the bill. Salika said she gather everyone there, she will pay her share of it and if he want to stay, he can and then pay for the rest of it. She went and pay for her share and ask the two servants to go home with her. Itara got super mad and furious at this action. Anyway, so that night, he got home, drink some wine in the living room, went to the elder woman servant and ask for the key to Salika's room. He sneaks in and want to do what he intend to do but later change his mind and left his shoe by her bed, to give her the wrong idea. The next morning, she woke up, all confuse and want to know how his shoe got there, she rush to him and demand to know what's going on. They got into a heat arguement and then she accidentally shot him on the shoulder, close to his heart. she was in shocked, he was in shocked too. To see Salika hurt him like this just meant that he's meaningless in her life. He drove himself to the hospital to have his shoulder take care off. He got bad and the next couple of day, he makes her work/look through old accounts info. My fave line was they exchange some words and this is what Itara (played by captain) said to Salika (played by Aom Phiyada) something like this ''MY DOORS IS OPEN 24 HRS, WAITING FOR YOU!" -- right then it remind me of tik/arisoya of how he always at her tail almost 24/7 even though it was meant for the weekend only. :lol:

oh, i saw the graphic sign again -- STRAWBERRY KIWI TURNOVER :loool:

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
i hope the hat-drawing will be Aum Aff:D...but Rome Aff will be something new....thanks for such a good update ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'll draw a name from a hat then after i finish "2Night" and the next fiction is seriously harsh , those that have a weak heart ..stay away from it ^_^
I can't wait! I love drama, heartache, backstabbing, blackmail, jealousy.. you name it. I'm there.. hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm running out of pictures for ATEAM couple
so do it with ROME/AFF .. just b/c i have more picture of ROME to work with :p

i love the new update but i thought that HARIT could have been more harsh and use this EGG HOUSE accident against AMI, drag her into court. now this make me curious. who's father's bigger than who? ..

you know something, i rewatch FAH PIENG DHIN recently and i want to share what i recall from that lakorn.

So Salika made Itara mad by not celebrating his comeback. They have not got close since 4 years ago. She came and stay at his house while he's out in college oversea. Anyway, so he and E-See are back from college, Salika gathered the ppl that know E-see and have a little dinner out with him. Itara and his cousin came by the restaurant to get some drink but saw them eating at a table. He went over and start making mean remarks and some metaphor accusation about Salika. Want to them all to stay with him, he will take care of the bill. Salika said she gather everyone there, she will pay her share of it and if he want to stay, he can and then pay for the rest of it. She went and pay for her share and ask the two servants to go home with her. Itara got super mad and furious at this action. Anyway, so that night, he got home, drink some wine in the living room, went to the elder woman servant and ask for the key to Salika's room. He sneaks in and want to do what he intend to do but later change his mind and left his shoe by her bed, to give her the wrong idea. The next morning, she woke up, all confuse and want to know how his shoe got there, she rush to him and demand to know what's going on. They got into a heat arguement and then she accidentally shot him on the shoulder, close to his heart. she was in shocked, he was in shocked too. To see Salika hurt him like this just meant that he's meaningless in her life. He drove himself to the hospital to have his shoulder take care off. He got bad and the next couple of day, he makes her work/look through old accounts info. My fave line was they exchange some words and this is what Itara (played by captain) said to Salika (played by Aom Phiyada) something like this ''MY DOORS IS OPEN 24 HRS, WAITING FOR YOU!" -- right then it remind me of tik/arisoya of how he always at her tail almost 24/7 even though it was meant for the weekend only. :lol:

oh, i saw the graphic sign again -- STRAWBERRY KIWI TURNOVER :loool:

dang girl . LMAO

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
:lol: is that the longest ? i don't know HAHHAHA...i should do some research so i can put it in the story right ? :p
LOL sarn... I think the most I read was 10 inches... it's in one of my romance novels "Mr Perfect" by Linda Howard. They thought Mr. Perfect should be have a 10 incher. LMAO :spin: :loool: :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... omg I'm skimming my book and the girls in the book are talking about having a Mr. Perfect be a
sex-slave
. LOL... kind of reminds me of 2 Nights a week and Arisoya being at his beck and call. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL sarn... I think the most I read was 10 inches... it's in one of my romance novels "Mr Perfect" by Linda Howard. They thought Mr. Perfect should be have a 10 incher. LMAO :spin: :loool: :loool:
But I'm not sure how realistic that is at all... you better do your research and fill us in sarN. :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
^
OMG, Starry, for real? is it true? 98, get your RULER out
:lol: ..
dang! that's creepy. almost a foot long, size of a subway sandwich
:eek:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
:loool: :loool:
it really is creepy...i think a girl would die if....you know...a banana that big (or shuold i say long) would *cough* *cough* enter her kiwi..
. :loool: :loool: me and my stupid thoughts.... :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: :loool:
it really is creepy...i think a girl would die if....you know...a banana that big (or shuold i say long) would *cough* *cough* enter her kiwi..
. :loool: :loool: me and my stupid thoughts.... :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:
actually kiwi can expand if there enough sugar in the bender , at long as there sugar ...i think its ok ? LMAOOO im no expert but the topic came up in health class

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG RR, that's hilarious! Even measured it too?!
Good thing you didn't have to resort to yardstick for measurement, just a ruler for the 6 inches, right? LOL
yup..i measured it....OMG i should of used a yardstick..maybe i would have been longer then....darn

for humor girl !! HAHAHAHAHH -- RR where the ruler
i'll get it out....ME first***rush to TIK LOL

^muahah. yum yum good .. look at what 98 does, measuring it and then sarN with the 9" humor *faint*

read angie's interview. this remind me of tik/arisoya :lol:
On being knocked up: "I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing. Also, I'm fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgos...02-08?GT1=BUZZ2

anyway, i hope TIK feel the same way like this when it happen to ARISOYA :wub:
hey it's not my fault i thought of it....*not going to blame myself for these dirty thoughts lol*

:lol: is that the longest ? i don't know HAHHAHA...i should do some research so i can put it in the story right ? :p
it better be the longest......OOooOO research....YES! it better go down the world's record....hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe it could be aum's (harit's) then...if not tik....i wonder how long his is lol

^
i'm getting it....i'm getting it....*running to measure* LOL

. me and my stupid thoughts.... :p
hmmm i hope i won't ewwwwww LOL

actually kiwi can expand if there enough sugar in the bender , at long as there sugar ...i think its ok ? LMAOOO im no expert but the topic came up in health class
LOL...sugar in the blender...that reminds me...today and yesterday...we were making strawberry smooties...HOMEMADE...and my mom tasted it....and was like "it needs more sugar" so she added like 2 cups....i was cracking up..thinking of this fanfic LOL

i just love reading this...so funny...a lakorn....egg smashed on harit's head :loool: and the 9in.....wow...*faint* whew....i think that is more that i could ever be able to handle LOL