2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I had cut up strawberries and kiwi in my staff meeting today... and yeah, my mind was totally in overdrive!!! No... no, thinking only tame thoughts (of course :lol: )

Oh geez, I just realized when I was putting my groceries away from Target that I bought strawberries, strawberry sauce, strawberry cake with buttercream frosting, strawberry cream cheese filled Bagelfuls, Kellogg’s Strawberry Cereal Bar... I didn't notice they were all strawberry theme!!!!! My mind is burning up strawberries today!!! All this strawberry stuff and I'm still craving strawberry cheesecake now too. LMAO

And then there were the bananas too. It's all 2 Nights a Week themed food day for me. :)

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
saoznoi..if you like these two..have you read the other ones that SarN wrote?? they are all so addicting to read..
:D thanks amikrazie, im actually reading this 2nights a week right nw and Sarn making very addicted and i have to say all gals comments makes me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: , especially w/Sarn "imagined the rest ppl" :D :D :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
When Arisoya return home later that evening she went upstairs to her room and took a long shower. Afterward, changes into her night grown and laid on the bed to rest . Suddenly she remembers her gold fish and got up to feed it with TetraFin Flakes. The fish bowl that contain the gold fish stand 11 1/2" tall , round , with tiny colorful pebble on the bottom and a Mermaid figural in the middle . Next to the fish bowl is a glass aquarium that contains her turtle, name Minny . The glass aquarium was decorated with plastic topical plant. Minny was a birthday present from her parent when she was 15 years old and she love it. She thought about buying a male turtle for Minny but her dad said Minny is to young to have a boyfriend. Arisoya laugh , her father is overprotected with her and the turtle. All the sudden she thought about her parent and decided to call them

“ …mom ..it me ..”

“ …darling !! I was starting to worry because you didn’t return any of our call for the last weeks …” said Soryia

“ …sorry , I was busy …”

“ …your father been grumpy all week too . He think Tom --- ”

“ ..we broke up …”

“ … Darling, what happen ..”

“ …it’s a long story but don’t worry . I never love the guy …actually I kind of use him so daddy will stop match making ---..”

“ …your father kind of figure that out already ..”

“ …how did ya found out ??..”

“ ..its a parent intuition ..”

“ …ya not mad at me ? ..”

“…why should we ? your father is right here beside me and jumping like a kangaroo , he never like Tom and pray every night for him to goes to jail …” Soriya laugh

“…well, he got his wishes ..”

“…what is that darling ???..”

“ …nothing mom . can I speak to dad ? ..”

“ ..sure ..”

“…..”

“ ..baby ! my baby !!...” cries Harit

“..daddy , clam down ..”

“ … I miss you . Hey ! Glad you dump that bastard . Never like his face ! He so skinny and wimpy . My baby deserve better ! – Tell daddy the truth …are you seeing anyone right now ? Is that why you didn’t return our call ?..”

“ …no , nobody…”

“…ok baby. If any guy dare to hurt you, just tell daddy . I’ll kill him ..”

“..i love you daddy ..” Arisoya hung up several minute later and close the lamp light .

The next day Tik went to Florist Bouquet and to his surprise the shop owner is Peter! Peter was wrapping flower for a customer when Tik came from behind him and ask for some help . Peter didn’t bother to turn around to see who it is and annoy him by saying he is busy at the moment , please ask other seller in the store .

“ ..excuse me , this is Tik ..”

“ …I told you already , there other – “ Peter’s head snap up and recall the name again . He turn around and smiling sweetly “ ..ah !! Mr. HOT is in the house ..”

“ …yeah, ok . Hey , what kind of flower does your friend like ? Yesterday I make her mad so today – “

“ ..get her something nice to make up for yesterday , right ? ah, you so sweet ..” said Peter while fluttering his eye shyly at the hunk in front of him .

“ ..yes, you think she like red rose ? ..”

“ …she ..” Peter pause and then remember Arisoya’s plan to make Tik dump her . So far the bad mouth didn’t seen to work because the manic came to buy flower for Miss.2 night a week. Mmm. What would make him feel repulsive toward Arisoya ?

“ ..well, what does she like ..? “

“…nothing , she doesn’t like flower ,candy , toy, food, water, clothes ..” Peter pause and wonder if he was making scent ?? Any who , he continue “….im telling you this because we are men and men stick together. Listen up, she only like Louis . Everything about Louis she love . She call me in the middle of night …”

“ …call in the middle of the night !!! …”

Peter nodded his head and walk toward the table where his employee was cutting fresh flower . He signal for them to leave so he can talk in privacy . Tik pull a chair and sit down across from Peter. Tik was at the edge of wanting to know the full detail but Peter was sighing and shaking his head as if the story is to overwhelming to talk !! Frustrated , Tik reach across the table and grab Peter’ s by the collar , demanding him to spill it out or get kick in the a$$ . Peter was gasping for air and nodded his head fiercely, Tik finally release him.

Peter clear his throat and continue “ …yes, in the middle of night . Just to describe the most incredible -- “ Peter pause

“ ….incredible !! ...” shouted Tik

“ ..incredible night with Louis . She love the way he squeeze her apples and bit her grape. She had banana split last night ..”

“ …what the hell is banana split !!...”

“… they did it several time in one night, you fool !!..

“ …my baby kiwi..” Tik whisper with starring into space , imagining Arisoya eating banana split ice cream till her stomach is a size of melon while Louis is in the background laughing like a hungry wolf .

“ …there more !!!...” cries Peter

“ …more ? what the hell !..”

“ ….before the banana split happen … Louis ate strawberry kiwi smoothie ..” Peter giggle

“ …what the hell is that !!...”

“ …fool! Think for yourself ok !! Im burning up over here ..” Peter fan himself while fantasizing about Louis ….holy banana meet couching carrot for sure !!

“ …she was slice , peel and ate last night ..” Tik was shaking with angry , even the table was trembling

“ …if I were you . Dump her ! She making love with another man right under your nose and making a fool out of you ! Are you willing to drink after someone else? Come on now ! What kind of man would take second hand !!

“ …tell your friend …tomorrow at 7am I’ll be at her house . I want my 2 night a week …” Tik angrily rose up , kicking every chair at the tabling, even the one Peter was sitting on – causing Peter to fall to the floor. Tik screamed like a mad man scaring the customer in the shop and some even run out the door.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO it aint just friuts anymore..we have some veggies too!

love the update..please keep them coming..i cant wait to read bout what tik will do at arisoya's house at 7 am tomorrow..hmm but why wait til 7 am...when he can play spider man...and sneak into her room??!! :lol:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
why wait til 7 am...when he can play spider man...and sneak into her room??!!
LOL!!!! So true. Hahahahha!!!

“ …tell your friend …tomorrow at 7am I’ll be at her house . I want my 2 night a week …�
Maybe he just wants to be a gentlemen, before he invades her property. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, tik a gentleman? ...after all he did to her??!! hahah but that prolly only for show..but you never know..he might not be able to sleep tonight after knowing some guy is eating "his" fruits..its time he put his foot down once and for all..and claim whats his!! :lol:

gosh...im wondering what SarN is thinking of writing up next!!! what other surprises does she have in mind for us! :r-scene-pop-corn: goes into a :w-scene-pop-corn: or one of these :slapandkissse3: :loool:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!!!! yeh true true. Hrmmmmmm!!! I wonder too, but i think Sarn will write something that won't disappoint us. hahahaha!!! I can't wait. Hehehehe!!!! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol cause we dont see this side of the p'ek / n'ek in the lakorns!! gosh, now i cant look at them (tik, umm, aff, whoever else that are in the fic) the same way anymore....am i alone here?? :lol:

yep, for sure SarN hasnt disppoint any one of us....shes actually feeding our wild fantasies! gotta love her for that! ^_^

man...i feel kinda shy typing that! :p

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, my god but that was HOT!! I really loved that little glimpse of papa Harit...he would be just that overprotective and blubbering..."tell daddy... I'll kill him"...lol, knowing Harit that's not an empty promise...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Peter was rolling on the floor rubbing his butt from the fall. What had he done? The devil gone mad! Peter scramble to stand up and look around for any customer left. None. Peter dismiss all the employee and close the shop early. He pace himself back and fore , frustrated about what happen cause by the look on Tik ‘s face – Arisoya will be one smash kiwi this weekend !!! He meant to help his friend but instead add fuel to fire , damn !! Peter had to warn Arisoya!! He run out the shop shouting holy Buddha all the way to his car . Once he got inside the yellow Beetle Bug, the phone ring and he scream at the phone to shut up !! The phone became silent, he pull his hair and zoom off into the busy street of BBK , changing lane like fast and the furious.

Meanwhile , Arisoya was helping Ma with some of the house chores . They came outside to the front lawn to do some yard work . Arisoya was using the hose to water the garden while Ma talk about old time

“ …I remember 25 years ago I was attack here in the front lawn ..” said Ma

“ ..what happen ? a robber ? …”

“ …no , it wasn’t a robber . It was early in the morning when this half naked man wearing a bunny T-shirt ran across the lawn and knock me over with his swinging banana ..”

“ ..Ma!..” Arisoya blush .

“ …25 years ago , I was young and sexy ..”

“ ..but 25 years ago , you were in your 40’s…” Arisoya giggle

Suddenly a yellow Beetle Bug zoom into the drive way and burn rubber when it stop . Peter unlock the door and fumble with the handle for several sec , frustrate he scream holy Buddha and kick the door open instead . He pour out the car and fall to the ground , panting as if the car drove him ! Arisoya and Ma watch him struggle for dear life while approaching them .

“ ..peter , get a grip of yourself ! Why you in such a hurry …”

“….ah , girl!! You in deep $hit!!...” cries Peter .

Ma excuse herself to finishes some other work in the kitchen. Peter waited till the old lady leave and then pour his heart out to Arisoya about what happen at the shop today.

“ ..he coming to pick me up at 7am !!..”

“ ..and I think your plan only add fuel to forest fire..”

“ …what do you mean ? Peter , what did you told him this time ?!..”

“..don’t get mad ok ! I was only trying to help you..”

“ …peter , spill it ! Yesterday because of your banana talk he walk around with jock strap underwear for hours and he almost rape me in the equipment room !!...”

“ ..ah, girl !! I notice his jock strap yesterday cause I have picture in my phone but I didn’t know he attempt to – “ Peter cover his mouth

“ ..yes , he did ! Now , this time what did you told him !..”

“ …ah girl! I told him , last night you and Louis was making love till his banana spilt.

“ …peter !..”

“ then i mention about Louis enjoy eating strawberry kiwi smoothie and i leture him about taking second hand is degrading and …

“ ..and ? ..”

“..and he got mad !! He were kicking chair and tossing customer outside – well , literary but he bark like a crazy dog and scar everyone out the shop . HE IS ON FIRE !! Girl, I’m telling you ….this weekend is going be wild for you …”

“ …shut up …” Arisoya blush and imagine Tik throwing handcuff on the bed

“…girl, i try to help – “

“ …peter , next time .. please don’t help me . You only make it worst ..”

“ ..ah , girl ! Im sorry ! When I said all those thing , I was imagining myself not you ..so I went overboard ..”

“ …ugh! Then we have to use plan C..”

“ ..whats plan C ? ..”

“ …get caught in the act is more convincing then words ..”

“ ..ah, girl …tell me !! ..”

“ …we have to drug Louis and put him in bed with me . When Tik arrive you bring him to my room and – “

“ ..and he will definitely dump you then !!..”

“ …exactly ..”

“ ..but girl ! I got a bad feeling about this . Your husband seen so jealous and if he see you in bed with another man …wouldn’t it be like adding fuel to fire , no …not fuel but a bomb ? ..”

“ ..ugh! he not my husband ! ..”

“ ..girl, im nervous …”

“ ..you are right …”

"...girl, lets just hope your husband return your kiwi in one piece after the weekend is over ..

" ..shut up .."

They decided to goes for plan A instead of plan C.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: "return your kiwi in one piece after the weekend is over" :loool:
love that line..and made me super blushed!

thank you SarN..good thing they didnt go for plan c..i would be arghh..like in the lakorn..things usually doesnt go as we would like it to. the directors sure likes to drive us krazy!!

i love how you mention scenes from one night in here ..*regarding ma & harits confrontation...although she didnt know it was him..*imagine that!! :loool:

i cant wait to see if tik is really gonna wait til 7 am or will he show up sooner! LMAO :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night they were at Bangkok Bus station with their luggage tighten held in their lap. They already brought 2 fare ticket to Chang Mai and went to sit down in terminal area till their bus arrive. Peter was like a crazy hen protecting its egg and constantly scanning around for any sight of Tik , fearing the devil might show up like last time at the airport . Arisoya remain clam and collected, thinking there no way Tik will find them here. Their bus will arrive at 10pm and right now they have 1hr left. They plan to stay at Mew’s house, Peter’s mom in Chang Mai for the weekend and then take a plane to Paris . Arisoya figure the devil probable has his people monitoring BBK airport for any sign of her and the bus station is the only option left , she hope the jerk doesn’t show up .

“ ..ah , girl !! im scar , my heart is beating so fast . I feel like public enemy number 1 on a run !..”

“ .. peter clam down , you making me nervous beside the bus will arrive in 30min”

“ ….ok, I’ll try …” Peter inhale and exhale

Two hours later the bus did not arrive. The announcer came on the intercom and said bus to Chang Mai has been delay for safety checking, a standard procedure. Peter and Arisoya turn to look into each face with expression as if they want to cry. They pray its not the devil works to delay time because they grow unease by the minute as they waited in the terminal.

“ …girl , I need to use the restroom ..” said Peter

“ …then go . it a long trip ahead ..”

Peter left the luggage with his friend and walk to the restroom in the back of the station. Several minute later he came out the room and was block by a man . Peter didn’t look up to the stranger and move to the side but the man block him again , annoyed with the stranger he throw a trauma

“ ..hey jerk ! why you blocking my way , I have a bus to catch …” said Peter with his hand on his hip

“ ..where you going ..” said the stranger tucking his baseball cap downward

“ … Chang Mai !!..” cries Peter and brush the stranger to the side

“ …wait !..” said the stranger and reach out to grab Peter by the arm , pulling him backward .

“ ..ah! why you touching me ! I’ll scream rape you know !..” cries Peter while trying to peel the man finger from his arm .

“ ..shut up ! I don’t like carrot !..” shouted the stranger and Peter immediately became mute .

Meanwhile, Arisoya was getting worry because Peter been gone for over 20 minute . It doesn’t take this long for a gay person to pee , it either he putting on make up or kidnap! Damn it ! Where is peter ?! She through herself back into the seat and cross her arm , thinking it a long night ahead and why is the damn bus haven’t’ arrive yet !! She check her watch , 12:10 am . It Saturday. Danm it ! Suddenly there a man wearing a tuck down baseball cap with black jacket and blue jean approach her . Arisoya turn away thinking it probable one of the driver but the driver she thought came and sat beside her . Arisoya was startle and turn to look at the man beside her . He lift his cap up so his face was visible and she let out a small scream .

“ …baby, you can’t run from me ..” said Tik

“ …I will ! ..” shouted Arisoya and throw the luggage onto him and run .

He was right , Arisoya trip on the Peter’s luggage that was on the ground and Tik help her up while she cling to him for support .

“ ..baby, why do i have come looking for you every weekend . Luckily, my friend Ross was to drunk to drive and call me to pick him up . I drove pass the bus station already but I saw Peter walking ….”

“ …damn PETER! ! ..”

“ …I plan to pick you up at 7am but now the sooner the better , its 12:30 am …..Saturday..” his face harden and serious while taking step toward her

“ ..hu..no..no..I..I..” she stutter while walking backward

“ …Peter told me a lots of stuff about you and Loser .To be honest , I thought about dumping you and throw this ordeal out the window but the thought of my loving making can’t be compare to Loser …hurt me . Yes. It hurt …right here …inside this zip lock bag ..”

“ …a ..and what ..”

“ …that bastard is not the only one who can slice, peel and eat strawberry kiwi smoothie . I can do that too and …better ..” he chuckle and wickedly grin

“ ..ah!..” she shriek when his hand grab her arm and drag her to his car that was parking outside the bus station . She was hitting and peeling his finger , cursing at him like a mad woman . He shout back , telling her to shut up or else he will rip her clothes to shred but it only anger her more and she shout louder .Without thinking he release her arm and unzip his pant . She immediate cover her eye calling him a pervert

“..then shut up ! You have two options! You want your desert here on the ground or at my condo ! “

“ sicko!..”

He zip up and grab her arm . They got in the car and he drove back to his condo . Once they got inside the room he turn around to lock the door and throw the key on the table . He took off his jacket , letting it drop to the floor and unbuckle his belt . Arisoya nervously watch him strip in front of her while backing away . His expression was different and it scar her . There was on smile no humor but dangerously approaching her while ripping his own t-shirt and his pant hit the floor with a shooosh sound . He pause and stood there half naked with only his jock strap underwear and if she remember it correctly .. it was the same one from the commercial shooting !!

pze

sarNie Adult
arisoya n peter just digging a deeper hole for arisoya....cant wait for more....tik is on fire...lolz...

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
Peter is crazy funny :lol: :lol: :lol: ....love his charater...poor thing trying to help arisoya but getting themself into deeper trouble....all those talks about fruits makes me LOL....Sarn, you are making this story so addicting... :D :D :D

pze

sarNie Adult
ahuh....agree....its very addicting....n yes its getting everyone into deeper probs....especially arisoya...heheh