2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
man oh man. this is so funny .. got me rolling at work ..
and giggly laugh silently too .. i could not hold back my laughter.

i love the new update. i can't wait to read more .. so is that comedy central stuff coming up or is it up already?

btw. i love the great coversation you had TIK/ARISOYA had at the yard .. so hilarious ..

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....i love it sarn....so funny......cant help but laugh at the things tik be doing...

cecilia

Staff member
okay, so i was driving to work this morning ..
guess what's on the radio..

they were advertising some birth control pill .. call EC something.
it's so funny when she talks, it remind me of what ARISOYA and Peter went through the explaining with the doctor.
the mc girl also mention something about broken condom .. i start laughing so hard in my car ..

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, i wouldn't mind reading it .. i bet it'll be hella good ..

but seriously, it was funny b/c the lady was like ...

warning .. this is only for those that forgot to use them while doing it like 3-5 days ago, not for pregnancy prevention or hiv/aids :loool:
ah, and by then. i drove past the graphic board again ... KIWI AND STRAWBERRY BANANA .. that's when i couldn't held the laughter in anymore. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
They drove around BBK for over an hr that night, not sure where to go with his rip pant and her with just a thin night grown. Tik couldn’t help but glance at her from time to time while focusing on the road , she was wearing a silky white grown with shoulder cut and v shape neck line . Those flawless bare arm and those white chest exposing it self to the beaming street light , even the outline of her apples was nicely curl and inviting .Arisoya was aware of his mischievous eye but she pretend not to take notice and stare out the window . She wonder where is he taking her ? Surely , it some place private because their costume is no where normal and can easily mistake as pervert and slut .

“ ..Tik !! You driving in the wrong lane !..” cries Arisoya

“ …shit !!...” he turns the wheel just in time and the other car pass them while honk their horn repeatedly.

Arisoya grab on to the car handle and panted as she curse at him for not keeping his eye on the road ! They almost got road kill !! Tik was apologizing and trying to clam her down .

“ …stop looking at me and pay attention to the road ~!..”

“ …baby , how did u know I was checking you out …”

“ ..ugh , it obvious. The car was zigzagging since we left the house!..”

“ ..baby , the car isn’t the only thing moving around …”

She didn’t reply back and silently blushing at his comment. She fully aware how this night going end and how his mind work with she around him . It doesn’t take an Einstein to read his face. Those teasing smile and naughty eye of his that roam her body from head to toe and probable more area if his other eye isn’t on the road. There nothing good about him ! Just a scheming bastard that take advantage of her situation into his game of 2 night a week. She have to pull herself away from him before this scandal leak out …but how ? How she going run away from him ? She try …2 X to be exact. Perhaps , her parent can help her ? But if her father found out …what’s the worst can happen ? It either , father kill him or father force him take responsible !! And she doesn’t like both of the option either …because it too easy , he should suffer a little more . Arisoya imagine herself slicing banana and throw it in the bender . The thought make her smile deviously …

“ …hey !! why you stop the car !..” her mind was interrupted as he slam on the break causing her body to swing forward

“ ..we here !! …”

Arisoya look out the window . They were in a park up the hill somewhere. There was a lake in front of them and nothing else but trees! Had he gone mad ? This is a forest !! It totally dark and scary outside with only the moonlight beaming on the lake

“ …u take me camping ?..”

“ …don’t be silly ! I don’t even know how to make a camp fire! ..”

“ …then why are we in this park ? …”

“ …making love under the moonlight …isn’t this romantic ? ..

“ ….you are crazy ! What if people see us ! No way ! You sex manic !!...

“ … who would drive out of BBK and to a park in the middle of night just to watch us ?”

He got out the car and pop open the trunk. Inside was a roll up Asian mat and a bottle of wine. He always had these two item in the car …regardless ! He chuckle and felt like kicking himself for being such a wolf !! He gather up the supply and walk toward the lake where the huge oak tree stand . Arisoya watch him walk away , it was so dark that she almost forgot his pant was rip from behind because his bare skin bend in with the darkness around them . She stay in the car and listen to night creature singing through out the forest. It was eerier and suddenly her fear of ghost appear in her state of mind . She pray Tik will hurry up and come !! From the distance she can hear the dogs weeping and her mom use to tell her, if a dog howl during a full moon …thats mean a ghost had been seen . She let out a small cry and unlock the door .She ran the rest of the way toward the lake

“ ..TIK!!! …” she scream

“ ....baby what wrong ..” he look toward the voice and saw a dark figure approach him

“ ….it scary !!...” she reach out and hug him tightly while bury her head into his chest

“ ….now …now …it nothing …just a couple of dead dog crying ..”

“ ..shut !! shut !!..” she cries out and tighten her grip around his back while stumping her feet .

He seize the moment and hug her back, then rub down her back lightly while whispering smoothen words into her ear and then slowly bring her body down to sit on the mat . He smile deviously to himself and said everything will be ok …there no such thing is a ghost . Even if there is one , it better keep away because …it his night !!!

“ …stop crying baby , it ok …it ok ..the big bad dog had gone home now …”

“ …really? ..” she pull her head back and look up into his eye .

“ …how about some wine ? …”

“ …no , you trying to get me drunk …”

“ ..no no .. it never cross my mind ..” he lie

“ …ahhh!..” she push him away and realize her surrounding .. Obviously, she left the car and now sitting with him under the oak tree with a lake view in front of them and what happen next doesn’t take an Einstein! She scramble to get up but he held her arm and yank her downward, causing her body to fall on top of his .

“ ….jackpot …”

“ …tik , not here . it embarrassing …”

“ …no body will see us …just a couple hours ..then we leave ..” he kiss her nose and she jolt back but he held her tight

“ …but …you don’t have any protection …” she blush and remember she didn’t take the pill either

“ ..who say …my back pant rip …not my pocket …it your favorite …strawberry flavor ..”

“ ..shut up ..it not ..” she was redden again …

“ …drink some wine then ….it will help your relax …”

“ with you …I need 2 bottle …”

“ …. baby , dead fishes is no fun...i prefer the lively one.....just 2 gulp only ..ok ? ” he chuckle and roll on his back so he is on top of her

“ …ekk!...you’re heavy !! It the ground im laying on not a mattress …..my back hurt ..” she blush again. Ugh, why is it …when ever she around this sex manic she feeling all tingling inside. Ahhh….she hate him …

“ ….no problem , we can take turn being on top …” he chuckle

“ …shut up …” her cheek flame . Damn it . He need a slap so bad …

He reach for the bottle of wine and gulp a mouth full , then came down to kiss her lip and release the wine into her lung . She was force to drink it ….ugh! It run down her throat and some leak out the side of her mouth . The wine burn her tongue and taste like ...sour strawberry . He release his lip from her and goes for another gulp from the bottle . She want to tell him it was enough but once she open her mouth he came down and cover it with his .Ahh....he a wolf .

sarN

sarNie Granny
^hey, i wouldn't mind reading it .. i bet it'll be hella good ..

but seriously, it was funny b/c the lady was like ...

warning .. this is only for those that forgot to use them while doing it like 3-5 days ago, not for pregnancy prevention or hiv/aids :loool:
ah, and by then. i drove past the graphic board again ... KIWI AND STRAWBERRY BANANA .. that's when i couldn't held the laughter in anymore. :lol:

HAHAH ...next time take a picture of the graphic board hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. it's under the moonlight .
it just have to be this way .. and YES .. no protection !!!

okay, i'm getting exciting for the baby already.
she's wants him, she know it well, just too embarrassing to admit the truth.

man. the rest of the imagination is running wild..
i want more update soon .. can you imagine me live close to your house,
how i would make you tell me the highlight of the next scene. :p

btw. did you see this picture post by ARISA in JLR thread? .. check it out.
she's taking one bed while the other two belong to ATEAM.
will let them have personal time while she close the curtain .. :loool:

should we get a scene like this in 2 nights ?

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't write. you're more funnier than me ..
plus, i like them funny lines and talks from you ..
if i were to write, my conversation would so be boring ..
so it's better if i just read ..

man, i want update already .. Lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO wow...i love the update SarN...so hilarious!!!

lol ceci..i know since ive read this fic..ive come across lots of strawberry moments too.

lol so thats the infamous 3 bed talk!

i cant wait to read the next update!

thank you SarN!

OMG ceci im drooling over your banner/wallie/ siggy of bi!!!! *drools

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya had drank wine before but only a few sip at party and function – never a mouth full! It sting and burn her throat for a sec, afterward it taste sweet mix with sour strawberry. The alcohol % is probable 15 - not to strong nor to light but enough to make her drowsy.

His lip finally peels way and they stare into each other, luckily she was under him because the moonlight from above give him a prefect view of her face. Those kissable cheeks were turning red and he can see the glistening spill of wine around her mouth. He use his thumps to wipe the wetness area and then care her cheek with the back of his hand.

“ .…baby , you’re the most beautiful woman ever …seriously …”

“ ….lair . men say anything – “

“ ….and you’re hot. Everything about you makes me burn …”

“ ….what about Ami— “

“ ….she can’t compare to you …”

“ ..i don’t believe you..”

“ ….im really untrustworthy ? …”

“ …then ask yourself ….had you ever been fateful to any girl ? …”

“ ….honestly , no . I never ..”

“….womanizer …” she turn her face away, not wanting to see those scheming eye of his!! She wonder how many girls he deflower? How heartless can he be? Surely, he doesn’t have any feeling for any girls he been. Because, if he does then he wouldn’t be cheating behind their back!

He lightly push her chin back to it originally place , so their eye can meet “ ….but ….ever since you came along , i hadn’t thought about another woman nor do i slept with anyone else ….beside you ….it crazy …im going crazy ..”

“ …yes , I know you crazy ..”

“ ….baby, tell me the truth . Every time we together …do you find it pleasurable ? …”

“ ….I…I don’t know …”

“ ….you’re weird . how can you not know ? it your body …then answer me …does your body enjoy my banana …” he chuckle

“ ….shut up , pervert . don’t talk dirty to me ..sicko ~”

“ ….baby , do you realize how cute you are when you mad …” he close his eye and inhale the intoxicate smell from her lip . He doesn’t have to drink any wine to be drunk – just the scent from her is enough to make him dizzy .

“ ….are you a dog ? Why you keep sniffing me ? Sicko..…im sleepy …” she wiggle underneath him and try to push him off

“ …no baby ..not yet …” he wrestle with her until her strength was out number , the wine was making her sweat and dozy already .

“ …it hot ..” she was out of breath

“ ….then stay still ..”

She end up fighting with his finger because he insist on taking her grown off , since their no air conditioner in the wilderness – the clothes have to go !! He a cheater !!! He tickle her until she was helpless in his hand and he successfully remove the grown !! He pin her down on the mat and warn her not to more ….are else he will leave her in the forest all alone!! When he said that , it was the first time ever she actually want him beside her. That bastard! Then he move away but not to far from her .

And it was hard to make out what he was doing but she was aware of him presence and she can hear foiling wrapper being tear …

“ …what you doing …”

“ …baby , im putting on protection …” he chuckle

“ …I..I….” She was speechless. The fool carry condom around as if those were breath mint gum. She remain silent and try to focus on the full moon in the sky . The air was a little windy because the leaf on the tree was dancing and she can hear the trickling water moving against the current . Even with all the nature surrounding her , it still can not distract her mind from his touches and kisses . The man is probable an expert on the golden book of seduction!! No matter how much she want to escapes those wick lip of his , at the end she was like a candle melting to fire and slowly being consume by his need and burning desire to dominate her body. She pretend to ignore his tenderness touch but he was no fool and smile against her skin . Their body mingle as one under the moonlight and he kept his word about switching turn to be on top . Ahhh…he can never have enough of her and he know she feel the same but stubborn to admit it . She blush when he whisper … “ my turn ..” and roll on top . His movement was rough and she squeeze his bicep , indicating him to stop …something completely gone wrong !! He shower kisses on her face and smoothen her worry as he continue.

“ …....you rip it …” she whisper

“ …baby, you rip it …” he whisper back

“ …shut up …” she blush and felt his body laid beside her .

“ …it nothing …relax ..” he chuckle and wrap his arm around her body as they fell a sleep together .

*imagine the rest ppl*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i was supposed to go to bed already...but i saw this..while i was doing something else...

gosh i forgot to laugh when you mention the "asian mat" :lol:

hahah shes gonna be pregnant for sure!!!!

woohoo i cant wait to see this!...

thank you for continously feeding us with great update SarN!