17 year old Hmong girl killed by her step-father in Merced

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I thought it was the case where the step father shot the mother but her daughter came and block so the daughter was shot in the head and end up dead. Then the father committed suicide to escape prison (what I think). Not sure but if this is true but my sister called me the other day and told me. I believe it takes place in FRESNO.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought it was the case where the step father shot the mother but her daughter came and block so the daughter was shot in the head and end up dead. Then the father committed suicide to escape prison (what I think). Not sure but if this is true but my sister called me the other day and told me. I believe it takes place in FRESNO.

this happen in MERCED. and i heard the daughter got shot in bed. ??

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
we're kinda related to them...and I heard that they girl was killed because she was helping her mom do bad things to her step-father, he couldn't stand it anymore so he decided to do what he did...
this is sad, why do things have to esculate to death...so many death stories, one after another

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so does ne one kno why the step daddy did it? lol..hmong word spreads fast..lol so someone should kno y

ok, ill share what i heard. lols..

believe it or not, this is what i heard so dont make a fuss that im right or wrong. :lol:

** the 17 yr old girl's mom had been cheating on the step dad. so when the step dad had enough, he killed the daughter && the mom.

But the mom didnt died, after four gun shots. she went to ICU and now is recovering.

AS for the daughter, the step dad killed her because he has been raping her. She have had 2 abortions and i guess he feel he had
to kill her too.

That's all i heard. i dont know if its true though. :mellow:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling

believe it or not, this is what i heard so dont make a fuss that im right or wrong. :lol:
** the 17 yr old girl's mom had been cheating on the step dad. so when the step dad had enough, he killed the daughter && the mom.

But the mom didnt died, after four gun shots. she went to ICU and now is recovering.

AS for the daughter, the step dad killed her because he has been raping her. She have had 2 abortions and i guess he feel he had
to kill her too.

thats just sad if it is true cause the step-dad shouldnt do that.. wat a tragic! why is it always us hmong ppl?? why cant they love each other?? iono.. but rip eileen her.. i feel even sad cause imma "her" too..

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thats wat i was saying but you know... how hmong people are... its bad if u report it.

i mean WTF. ure gettin rape && shit! ugh..

hlub95

sarNie Egg
no one the truth story, the people who do know the story are death. i heard this i heard that is all what we heard and not what happen. the truth is they are death and hope that they go in peace.
God bless those behind and be with those who are with him.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
It always saddens me to hear things like this... and rape too??? what's even sadder is that some people don't learn from this, to handle their dispute rationally, but instead they imitate or do something along this line, which sets a bad example for other irrational people to follow.

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg
Not to be mean or anything but if you don't know the story, please don't say anything. My relations with the mother of the family is very close; therefore, I would like to request that if you do not know the story then don't say anything. . Please let her be, it's been a month now. My apologies if I upset anyone with what I am saying.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Not to be mean or anything but if you don't know the story, please don't say anything. My relations with the mother of the family is very close; therefore, I would like to request that if you do not know the story then don't say anything. . Please let her be, it's been a month now. My apologies if I upset anyone with what I am saying.

If your relation is close to the mother then why wont you tell us what happen then. lols. everyone on SARN is curious to know.

im not upset. just curious like everyone else. why did the step dad kill the daughter then? maybe what i said was TRUE????

to kill her too.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

hmong gossip.. rumors.. and "news" flies faster than lightning.
if you know the real story.. then good for you.
just let people talk.. because no matter what the truth is.. people will still talk.

Hmong people these days...whats up with the killing and all the crap?
well, that applies to every single ethnicity out there, doesn't it? anyone of any race could say "what's up with ___ people these days?" some the posts seem to imply that hmong people have never done anything like this and weren't thought of as capable of committing such acts...nowadays, it isn't shocking at all...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling

to kill her too.

hey thats my cousin you guys are talking about...and i believe he did not rape his own step-daughter!....cos if he did i would've heard it!...and yes i heard that the mom was cheating on the step-dad but its becos the step-dad was always outgoing and does not help the mom paid rent and stuff so she kicked him outta the house and he came back to work things out with the mom but she refuses to do so, so he decided to do what he had to do!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey thats my cousin you guys are talking about...and i believe he did not rape his own step-daughter!....cos if he did i would've heard it!...and yes i heard that the mom was cheating on the step-dad but its becos the step-dad was always outgoing and does not help the mom paid rent and stuff so she kicked him outta the house and he came back to work things out with the mom but she refuses to do so, so he decided to do what he had to do!
OK first of all I am not Hmong, I just happen to come upon this post and read the story.

I don't know the real story behind the killing, but since you said you are related to them and all, you might knew the story behind it. I respected your privacy and I won't ask you, but what I got to ask is what is that suppose to mean when you said "he decided to do what he had to do"?
That sentence you said it seems like the killing is justified, and that is my assumptions judging from your sentence. I don't know how you feels about the whole situation, but to me I don't see any reason for anyone to take anyone' life and there is no such thing as "had to do" by killing someone. What he should have done is be a man and walked away or solve the problem in civil manners, not go on killing spree when he doesn't gets his way and it becomes something "he had to do". That is just wrong and I hope no one think that killing someone to get even is something that they "had to do" it.