#1 Thai Actress???

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I believe there is no #1 right now.
Everyone is kind of up there.
The used to be famous ones are slowly fading while the new generations are rocking the industry and taking over.
However, before Thai industry hasn't had much connection with the outside world, Kob Suvanant was considered ch.7's #1.
Maybe she may have been #1 in Thailand however it wouldn't be fair to say that because Anne and other stars were very famous as well.
But this is what I believed was used to be.
Now, new generations are hotter! LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I think Ann T is one of the best actresses in Thailand. There are many good actresses out there. ^_^

As for my own personal opinion, I would pick Ann T. She is the whole package deal. She got the talent (superb to be exact) of acting, she got the look and she also got the heart. ^_^ So she is #1 actress in my book. :dude:
u made the best statement in the world. i bow down. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's interesting how you seems to know about about her even though you are not her fan. Like I said, Kob is Ch.7's #1 na'eke, so the prob. that you might misunderstood are high. Kob has always been consider Ch. 7 #1 na'eke. Yes, I'm not a fan of Kob, but I think I has been around watching thai TV long enough to never seen her name as one. Of course, I heard talks about it, but I have never heard any confirmation on it. Unless there is one, I did like to see for myself, learn and accept it. On the other hand, I heard that Yui come in second to Kob for top na'ek in Ch.7.
I'll accept it when you give me the right link to check and confirm for myself ( than I will ACCEPT it ) if not than I'll go with what I know. It's funny how you said "accept the fact"...please don't put the word 'fact' if you are not sure and just heard about it. Since Kob is #1 na'eke for Ch.7, her name tend to always come up when there are talks of Ch.7's na'eke.

I think it was #1 na'eke of Ch.7! Of course, she earned her work and I respect that but it doesn't mean that she is one just because she earn it...many other na'eke also earn it too.

But for now, Ann is pretty much the talk of Entertainment, as Princess, so I'll go with her and since I have seen the talk show. I'll go with what I see, know, and learned at the moment. Now THIS I will ACCEPT since I have watch the clip in youtube. And yes, I heard that Mam Jintara was once Thailand big-actress!
I have always watched entertainment news since I was child and I still watch on and off as of now..I don't have that much time to keep track of who's hot and who's not but like I said..Whatever you want and if you say Anne T is the best then she will always be the best in your mind. I know Anne T is really hot at the moment especially ever since Mam K got taken off from the queen of the industry so whatever you want to believe then I don't really care. I was just giving in from what I've always heard.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes, all we know is kob is #1neng'ek in ch7 but she is retiring so someone else will fill her shoes then. but we are not certain if she really is #1 thai actress. coz even the thais don't know. just like we don't know the #1 american actress. we got the oscars, academy award and other awards but the best actress differs in every year and in every award.

anne is princess of entertainment in thailand. and there are rumors that aff will replace her. let's hope it's not too soon! coz i'd like anne to have that title until she retires or if she'll be promoted to queen of entertainment. hahaha!

anyway, i haven't seen kob act so, i couldn't judge about her. i do know anne! and i think she's very good!

so, is the debate settled now? hehehe...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been settled with me haha~ But anyways what lakorn did Anne and Ken win for at Top Awards? I would ask there but theres too many pages to go through and read..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What else besides Sawan Biang :lol:

But for the topic I would have to say Ann T right now is the hottest commodity in Thai ET. But what I wonder though is how her career would have been like had Mam K never had her incident causing her the title of Princess of the Industry. I also wonder right now if other members of that generation such as Ann Siriam, Tik Kanyarat, had stuck around would things still be the same? Cause I think for me if Ann Siriam had stuck around she might actually be in the running with Ann T because Siriam has equal the look and equal the talent it would have been interesting to watch but now that Tik and Ann are back and they have aged some they will probably get only supporting roles -.-"

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
but now that Tik and Ann are back and they have aged some they will probably get only supporting roles -.-"
I soooo not looking forward to that. :spin: Oh gosh, that mean I am getting old as well!! :blink: Tik and Ann both have some time yet before they actually get the offer of the supporting role. (finger cross) Ann should not take that role, just retire. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeh...okay i'll restate my opinion...Kob is surely the No.1 Most Beloved Nang'ek of Thailand
..and Ann T. is the "Princess of Ent."....

It's been settled with me haha~ But anyways what lakorn did Anne and Ken win for at Top Awards? I would ask there but theres too many pages to go through and read..
lol they won Top Awards for theirroles in Oum Ruk in 2006
and also again tis year for Sawan Bieng :wub:
but Ken's been holding the title since 2005
win he won for his role in Song Rao Nirudon which i ADORE!

What else besides Sawan Biang :lol:

But for the topic I would have to say Ann T right now is the hottest commodity in Thai ET. But what I wonder though is how her career would have been like had Mam K never had her incident causing her the title of Princess of the Industry. I also wonder right now if other members of that generation such as Ann Siriam, Tik Kanyarat, had stuck around would things still be the same? Cause I think for me if Ann Siriam had stuck around she might actually be in the running with Ann T because Siriam has equal the look and equal the talent it would have been interesting to watch but now that Tik and Ann are back and they have aged some they will probably get only supporting roles -.-"
i wonder so too...but u neva know...it can go either
way...everyone has their time to shine..and the spotlight
will eventually go to someone else...sometimes ppl might be too
bias or caught up w/ the hot one at the moment tat they forget
to see the other talented actresses/actor...and eventually tat hot commodity
is passed...we might turn to look at the one in the shadow...i tink tat
was how Ann T. was w/ her generation..Ann S. was in the industry b4 Ann T. correct?

same with singers/ bands...if anyone remember Brothers from RS..i thought
they sang very well for newbies...but they neva had the chance at alll becuz
D2B was still roaming & reginning wen they came out...even one of the Brothers looked like Beam
lol they were alwaise being compared...poor guys :spin:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You know to me. I don't think anyone is a #1 thai actress. Because anyone can shine anytime.

But if I really had to say I'd say Kob S. or Anne T.

But since Kob retired and Anne is getting old I wonder who's next for the title.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know to me. I don't think anyone is a #1 thai actress. Because anyone can shine anytime.

But if I really had to say I'd say Kob S. or Anne T.

But since Kob retired and Anne is getting old I wonder who's next for the title.

Next for the title might as well be Aff because we're hearing her name alot. If Aum was still what she was years ago and not so off and onscreen then she might be next in line actually, but I think Aff may be.

It's still hard to say someone in the younger generations like Pinky, Pancake, Kwan, and Etc will be because they don't have the experience and that one role that will get people to go "Oh yeah" when people hear the name yet... like if you say "Aum" (Ruk Nakara) people go ohhh, and "Aff" (Jumleuy Ruk) Ohhh, "Noon" Mae Ai Saurn Ohhh

You know who I kind of hope make it big? Noon Siriphun and Rita Jensen ^__-"

Kashie; I think I read somewhere that Kob said she was not leaving the ET business soon, but I could be wrong.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I have always watched entertainment news since I was child and I still watch on and off as of now..I don't have that much time to keep track of who's hot and who's not but like I said..Whatever you want and if you say Anne T is the best then she will always be the best in your mind. I know Anne T is really hot at the moment especially ever since Mam K got taken off from the queen of the industry so whatever you want to believe then I don't really care. I was just giving in from what I've always heard.
I don't know why Mam K. would be Top Na'ek of Thailand? or Top of Entertaintment? or "queen of the industry"
She hardly act and her acting skill isn't as impress and good. HEr acting skill is very shallow. Surely she has the look and has participate in talk show.
When she was around, Ann has her own shiny. She's from the same generation as Ann. I think even if she's around, Ann will still top. Actually, she's still around but was not as out there now a day. Ever since her comeback, she acted with Sam and Pong...and these two lakorns are not big hit. If big star return on screen, their lakorn will be the talk of the year but it wasn't for her. Anyways, Aff and Mam does has a similarity...their big eyes, the shape of their faces, and their smile.
But I think the person come close to Ann is Noon, one of the old actress since the 1990s that is still around.

And yeah, Ann is always the best for me because there has been no one who I have seen that could impress me as much as she did :D B)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why Mam K. would be Top Na'ek of Thailand? or Top of Entertaintment? or "queen of the industry"
She hardly act and her acting skill isn't as impress and good. HEr acting skill is very shallow. Surely she has the look and has participate in talk show.
When she was around, Ann has her own shiny. She's from the same generation as Ann. I think even if she's around, Ann will still top. Actually, she's still around but was not as out there now a day. Ever since her comeback, she acted with Sam and Pong...and these two lakorns are not big hit. If big star return on screen, their lakorn will be the talk of the year but it wasn't for her. Anyways, Aff and Mam does has a similarity...their big eyes, the shape of their faces, and their smile.
But I think the person come close to Ann is Noon, one of the old actress since the 1990s that is still around.

And yeah, Ann is always the best for me because there has been no one who I have seen that could impress me as much as she did :D B)

well honestly I don't think Mam's comeback lakorns were going to help. I mean some people hate her for lying so you can't really say that "If big star return on screen, their lakorn will be the talk of the year but it wasn't for her," because ever since she lied to everyone i don't think people can like actually forgive her.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
sorry, i got a silly question here...
is mam jintara and mam k the same person? all i know is mam k got pregnant that's why she left. and mam j used to be a star and just came back to showbiz...

shizuru, i think you're just too biased. peace! hehe...

i'm an anne fan too but i never saw any other lakorn besides hers, cherry's and aff's so i couldn't judge kob's acting nor the other actresses' acting...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sorry, i got a silly question here...
is mam jintara and mam k the same person? all i know is mam k got pregnant that's why she left. and mam j used to be a star and just came back to showbiz...

shizuru, i think you're just too biased. peace! hehe...

i'm an anne fan too but i never saw any other lakorn besides hers, cherry's and aff's so i couldn't judge kob's acting nor the other actresses' acting...
naw, chica, mam k and mam jintara are two different people. hehe mam jintara is before ann t and mam k. she's one of thailand's legends. lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ch7:
kob
aum/noon (these two sometimes get second or third)

ch3:
anne
mam
benz
joy s.

for sure if anyone ask:
the citizens will probably say all yea we know noon, aum, kob, anne..etc...

I don't think there is #1....but maybe kob but that was because then they didn't know how to promote other actresses like kob even though her acting wise was pretty bad.

everyone just fell for kob since dao pra sook. after that, she didn't really have interesting roles until, Dang Sawan Saab, Mae Khun Ey, Rak Kurn Pikadken...etc...Look may kly toon.

aum...it was just sosaneaha

noon, she had mae eye sa earn, norah, ton rak, and a coupel more good ones, too.

but for sure, ch7 boss probably pleases kob first, aum then noon even though noon may have better skills in acting than both aum and kob. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

Exactly my point about you having Anne in your eyes only. Seems like you cannot handle the titles that were given to various stars. I am not a Mam fan either but everyone knows she was names Queen of the Entertainment Industry..But I see it as you don't want to accept that either..I'm not even gonna start..I'll leave it the way it is.. <_<

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
ch7:
kob
aum/noon (these two sometimes get second or third)

ch3:
anne
mam
benz
joy s.

for sure if anyone ask:
the citizens will probably say all yea we know noon, aum, kob, anne..etc...

I don't think there is #1....but maybe kob but that was because then they didn't know how to promote other actresses like kob even though her acting wise was pretty bad.

everyone just fell for kob since dao pra sook. after that, she didn't really have interesting roles until, Dang Sawan Saab, Mae Khun Ey, Rak Kurn Pikadken...etc...Look may kly toon.

aum...it was just sosaneaha

noon, she had mae eye sa earn, norah, ton rak, and a coupel more good ones, too.

but for sure, ch7 boss probably pleases kob first, aum then noon even though noon may have better skills in acting than both aum and kob. lol
If you don't mind, can you tell me who is mam?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
#1 n'ek in thailand omg...

most likely many would say kob anne noon aum .. etc...

me i would have to say kob.. even though i love them all....

but N'EK LEGEND... I HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO MAM JINTARA... I FREAKEN LOVE THIS WOMEN.. sheesh.. SO FREAKEN TALENTED..

SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME .. NEVER... !!!

we all have to admit.. everyone is bias hehe.. ^_^..
mam k i believe... i dont really know this mam...

MAM JINTARA WITH WARUTH WORATUM ... my fave movie of MAM.. sorry can find a better recent pix.. hehe.. well yea shes playin the aunt in mae kah khanom wan with mart and cherry... ^_^... gosh i still love her.,..