#1 Thai Actress???

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
#1 n'ek in thailand omg...

most likely many would say kob anne noon aum .. etc...

me i would have to say kob.. even though i love them all....

but N'EK LEGEND... I HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO MAM JINTARA... I FREAKEN LOVE THIS WOMEN.. sheesh.. SO FREAKEN TALENTED..

SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME .. NEVER... !!!

we all have to admit.. everyone is bias hehe.. ^_^..
mam k i believe... i dont really know this mam...

MAM JINTARA WITH WARUTH WORATUM ... my fave movie of MAM.. sorry can find a better recent pix.. hehe.. well yea shes playin the aunt in mae kah khanom wan with mart and cherry... ^_^... gosh i still love her.,..
Thanks a lot. Did she win the best actress award at the eighth entertainment awards last year?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont know....

all i know is that shes my fav n'ek from back in the days.. lol.. MAM JINTARA... is a LEGEND .. hehe.. to me.. xp..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I asked my mom this question and she said Jarunee was very famous back then but she did mostly movies then lakorns. So yeah lol.

What else besides Sawan Biang :lol:

But for the topic I would have to say Ann T right now is the hottest commodity in Thai ET. But what I wonder though is how her career would have been like had Mam K never had her incident causing her the title of Princess of the Industry. I also wonder right now if other members of that generation such as Ann Siriam, Tik Kanyarat, had stuck around would things still be the same? Cause I think for me if Ann Siriam had stuck around she might actually be in the running with Ann T because Siriam has equal the look and equal the talent it would have been interesting to watch but now that Tik and Ann are back and they have aged some they will probably get only supporting roles -.-"
i would bet money on it that ann sirium would definitely be in the running for the title of "princess of entertainment" or as the top n'ek if she had steadily continued in the industry...she has both the looks and the talent... i miss seeing her on-screen...she was like one of the best actresses of her days, and probably easily of this day and age had she continued...

Next for the title might as well be Aff because we're hearing her name alot. If Aum was still what she was years ago and not so off and onscreen then she might be next in line actually, but I think Aff may be.

It's still hard to say someone in the younger generations like Pinky, Pancake, Kwan, and Etc will be because they don't have the experience and that one role that will get people to go "Oh yeah" when people hear the name yet... like if you say "Aum" (Ruk Nakara) people go ohhh, and "Aff" (Jumleuy Ruk) Ohhh, "Noon" Mae Ai Saurn Ohhh

You know who I kind of hope make it big? Noon Siriphun and Rita Jensen ^__-"

Kashie; I think I read somewhere that Kob said she was not leaving the ET business soon, but I could be wrong.
i think that the new generation's (particularly kwan, pinky, and pancake) names are well-known actually...

yep, i would definitely love to see Rita make it big, but i doubt it. has anyone else noticed that the actresses who get the title of Thailand's top n'ek or "princess of entertainment" are either full Thai, or more Thai in appearance? Rita looks very european, and not the typical image of a Thai woman, so i doubt that they would give her the title(s)...:(

Exactly my point about you having Anne in your eyes only. Seems like you cannot handle the titles that were given to various stars. I am not a Mam fan either but everyone knows she was names Queen of the Entertainment Industry..But I see it as you don't want to accept that either..I'm not even gonna start..I'll leave it the way it is.. <_<
i completely agree with you...it sounds like shinzura is quite biased...

i didn't realize that mam jintara was so famous back in the days! in the past few years, she has resurfaced in motherly roles; she played the evil mother in krung thep ratree and now the aunt in mae ka kanom wan...she definitely has talent...