❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is Mark even open on doing movies? He seems satisfied with doing lakorns.
Oh absolutely hahahah I remember one time fc ask him when he’s gonna do a movie? He said Ter Ter.. hit me up lol cuz ters connected to GDH lol

Im sure if hes given the opportunity he would give it a shot
Oh for sure girl! And I’m asking for a rated R scale lol :p hahahahahahaha ah kissing, mature theme yum :p lol

xodxo

Um.. IDK this lady but she went to Korean to get her eyelids done but she looks so beat up! I had a friend who went to get double eyelids at her US doctor. It looked bruised but her eyes werent bloody like this? Korean ps doctors.. look inexperienced lol

https://instagram.com/p/Bj9N6C2AMr0/

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i am slightly disappointed that mai davika's next project is with ter again. i wish she would use her freelance opportunity and work with different people. hope her management isnt trying to shove the mai ter koojin down our throats lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i am slightly disappointed that mai davika's next project is with ter again. i wish she would use her freelance opportunity and work with different people. hope her management isnt trying to shove the mai ter koojin down our throats lol.
This is leggit what they're trying to do... her career as an actress is in trouble

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
This is leggit what they're trying to do... her career as an actress is in trouble
i thought about it and my initial theory was that she is using ter to revive her image. the funny thing is that no one seems to care. ter seems like a nice guy but he lacks the sex appeal to match mai if they are going the koojin route.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Mai might feel comfortable with Ter at this point. With her choice of lakorns and such she really might take acting just a whatever. Maybe at this moment modeling is her passion. I like Ter so hopefully whatever he feels about Mai will turn out the way he wants...but friendship is the vibe I get from her. She isn't standing out at any particular channel but just there...and that is dangerous for an actress just to be there. For Mai, she is fortunate enough to make a name for herself before she became irrelevant.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I think Mai might feel comfortable with Ter at this point. With her choice of lakorns and such she really might take acting just a whatever. Maybe at this moment modeling is her passion. I like Ter so hopefully whatever he feels about Mai will turn out the way he wants...but friendship is the vibe I get from her. She isn't standing out at any particular channel but just there...and that is dangerous for an actress just to be there. For Mai, she is fortunate enough to make a name for herself before she became irrelevant.
i agree

xodxo

So are they confined??? Mai/Ter lakorn???? Ters doing two now?m ha?? Lol the one with Taew and this one with Mai?????

Are they dating for sure??? Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ter is making it so obvious that Mai is like "the queen" for him. But I don't know never felt from Mai she is really into him. I don't know. Mai is still relatively popular just she has burnt too many bridges.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ter is making it so obvious that Mai is like "the queen" for him. But I don't know never felt from Mai she is really into him. I don't know. Mai is still relatively popular just she has burnt too many bridges.
Ter is like that average guy pinning for the popular girl, while the girl is just flipping her hair feeling so-so. He is a sweet guy and to me is handsome in his own right and Mai should give him a chance to see where things are going. But it is the heart we are talking about. If all she feels and able to offer is friendzone then there's nothing much he can or able to do to make her like him more than that. If she drags him along because she feels sorry for him that's no relationship either. If she let him know it is just friends at the moment and he's willing to stick around then that's ultimately up to him. But watching their previous lakorn they actually look good together.

sarNie Adult
Ter is like that average guy pinning for the popular girl, while the girl is just flipping her hair feeling so-so. He is a sweet guy and to me is handsome in his own right and Mai should give him a chance to see where things are going. But it is the heart we are talking about. If all she feels and able to offer is friendzone then there's nothing much he can or able to do to make her like him more than that. If she drags him along because she feels sorry for him that's no relationship either. If she let him know it is just friends at the moment and he's willing to stick around then that's ultimately up to him. But watching their previous lakorn they actually look good together.

But then he's kind of a playa. I mean Thuglife (Boy Pakorn, Great, JamesJi, etc. - their clique) was teasing him with Mew a while back right? And then suddenly, he's going for Mai now? Either Mew flat out rejected him or he just jumped ship and went to Mai instead.