[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm still here everyone. I've just been sick so it has delayed my subbing and interactions in here.

I love Nancy, the Mandarin translator. She was so laid back and funny. I know a bit of Mandarin, so I was able to tell whether her translations were complete and correct and she did a pretty good job. That's what I love about translators when they get the job done well. Some translators are horrible but I'm glad Nancy was really good and so cherry.
Awe,I hope you get well soon. The best way to get better is to get a lot of rest, so go and do that. If it make you feel any better, I get sick all the time. I'm used to it now considering the job that I have.

Aaaa

aaaaa, @lakornkiki Why are your images in Son'instagram? It'so jealous :((((
Hahaha! I edited so many old images of SonVill and the one that got to top spot is the sexiest one. :risas3: We are all dying for skinship between SonVill.

And don't be jealous na... I just liked and commented on your SonVill photo... Has a lot of likes already so it'll get pushed up there. :icon12:

OMG, Mae Kate repost one of the edits and tagged Son's manager.... Totally dying. I think they have SonVill fever too...especially Mae Kate!!!

image.jpg

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, Mae Kate repost one of the edits and tagged Son's manager.... Totally dying. I think they have SonVill fever too...especially Mae Kate!!!
Yess, and I said: Please bring them together Khun Mae Kate. I'm so so so excited to see them everytime 55555
Hope she granted the favor i ask :risas3::risas3::risas3: I will be so proud

Yess, and I said: Please bring them together Khun Mae Kate. I'm so so so excited to see them everytime 55555
Hope she granted the favor i ask :risas3::risas3::risas3: I will be so proud
Oh, I hope so too. Let's all give them that fuzzy feeling again so they'll look at each other for another chance.

Have you seen the interview on Talk with Toey, the full version? I saw clips on IG but here is the YT link on GMM:

Son is such a gentle guy.... Vill came out for like 5 min. what's up with that???
It starts at 28:00

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill came out for like 5 min. what's up with that???
It starts at 28:00
What!?!? That's so stupid. Lol. Why did they and she have to go through all the struggle to make her dress pretty and get her hair fix if she's only going to pop up less than 7 minutes! :BangHead: :facepalm:

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
What!?!? That's so stupid. Lol. Why did they and she gave to go through all the struggle to make her dress pretty and get her hair fix if she's only going to pop up less than 7 minutes! :BangHead: :facepalm:
This episode is to promote Bad Genius (basically the hottest movie in Thailand at the moment), so it's understandable if she only appears for a while. Maybe if this show was aired on OneHD instead of GMM25 though...

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
This episode is to promote Bad Genius (basically the hottest movie in Thailand at the moment), so it's understandable if she only appears for a while. Maybe if this show was aired on OneHD instead of GMM25 though...
Do you know the rule when he counted the numbers?

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
What!?!? That's so stupid. Lol. Why did they and she gave to go through all the struggle to make her dress pretty and get her hair fix if she's only going to pop up less than 7 minutes! :BangHead: :facepalm:
Beacause they and she wanted her be beautiful before Son. Lol
Perhaps Son thought "Vill is so beautiful like an angel, everyday i will love her much more the day before. :risas3:

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I think Son said something to that guy when he was playfully keep on pushing Vill. He probably said," stop pushing her or else." Lol