❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Soot Ruk Chun La Moon: Bie Sukrit/ Kanticha Chumma/ Vill Wannarot/ Kaew Jarinya

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
^They may end it like that to continue this sitcom. If the sitcoms are successful, they'll add new seasons. P'Boy has really gotten into sitcoms again. He's been launching all sorts of sitcoms and series. I guess, it saves more time and money.
As far as I seen almost all of their sitcoms and series are success. It's good to saves time and money lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
watched the first ep and loving it so far.
although all the lakorns i've seen of vill has been her playing the nice girl so i was hoping she would be the tomboy in this and still somehow end up with bie
oh well

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
After more 5 month prsenting, Who is the girl that Pong love? Dont say the end also have open like rak fun thalob. I dont want to happen that :(((
I've been watching it and it hasn't shown which girl Pong loves. I don't want an ending like rak fun thalob too. Right now he seems to be getting along with all 3 and have gotten closer to them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For sure, it's going to be Kaew's character. She's the main gal, they've been building it that way. And didn't they kiss?

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
For sure, it's going to be Kaew's character. She's the main gal, they've been building it that way. And didn't they kiss?
If Vill isn't main, i will stop it. I think Katichachuma is very good but keaw didn't that . The first eps may be impressive about strong character, but since ep 17, she became so boring. And the spot doesn't have any new something, it looks like around and around. I think sitcom should be about 15 eps or at least only 8 eps like rak fun thalob which was funny.