❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum (Exact) : Jes Jespipat / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
EXCITING NEWS! Mo and Jes have a sitcom that will be airing in October. Nok Sinjai, Guy and Aerin are also in here. The English title is called "Couple Battle".

"Life is full of problems, especially when it comes from your mother."

cr: sirat_zeal1, mddeaw, aerinyuktadatta

It looks and sounds super cute already. At least we know there'll mostly be romance and comedy based off the title. By the way, excuse my Thai spelling. I only used google translate so it's probably not accurate. Feel free to correct me so that I can edit the thread. (original text: คู่รักคู่รบ)

They already had the fitting last week.

cr: jesjpp & momonchanok

I'm surprised these two are already pairing up again when their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. :D

P'Boy is the producer and I think this is the director: https://www.instagram.com/kleurmasutra/

cr: momonchanok

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg I thought that was just a picture of their lakorn but howww cute is that a comedy hehe yes I soo wish it was toomtam and Mo instead.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
omggg I thought that was just a picture of their lakorn but howww cute is that a comedy hehe yes I soo wish it was toomtam and Mo instead.
Yeah, it seems like it'll be a rom-com sitcom. :) OMG if TooMo played a married couple, it'd be soooooooooo cute. It would've been nice to see them in this sitcom since their other sitcom got cancelled. But it's okay. If there's any other promising actor at Exact besides Toomtam that I like Mo with, it's Jes.

If Toomtam really moves to Ch.7 like @aiyaja stated in her status, I just hope TooMo can get one last quality lakorn together to remember them by. :( Just like how SonVill fans will get to watch them for their last time together in Tae Pang Karn before Son moves to Ch.3. So that at least just once in their career, TooMo will get the love and appreciation they deserve as a pairing. Even if it means that after that lakorn, they will never get to pair together again due to the channel barrier. :( </3

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it seems like it'll be a rom-com sitcom. :) OMG if TooMo played a married couple, it'd be soooooooooo cute. It would've been nice to see them in this sitcom since their other sitcom got cancelled. But it's okay. If there's any other promising actor at Exact besides Toomtam that I like Mo with, it's Jes.

If Toomtam really moves to Ch.7 like @aiyaja stated in her status, I just hope TooMo can get one last quality lakorn together to remember them by. :( Just like how SonVill fans will get to watch them for their last time together in Tae Pang Karn. So that at least just once in their career, TooMo will get the love and appreciation they deserve as a pairing. Even if it means that after that lakorn, they will never get to pair together again due to the channel barrier. :( </3
Wait Toomtam is moving to Channel 7? Wow I did not know that. Though to be honest he really does not get the recognition he deserves at ONEHD so I guess that makes sense. But I agree I do hope he and Mo get another chance to pair together if/before he leaves.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Toomtam is moving to Channel 7? Wow I did not know that. Though to be honest he really does not get the recognition he deserves at ONEHD so I guess that makes sense. But I agree I do hope he and Mo get another chance to pair together if/before he leaves.
As far as I know, it's just a rumor right now. But Khun Boy, Exact's main producer, apparently denied it. I hope he isn't changing channels. :( I mean, Toomtam isn't as big as Push, Sean, Bie and Son and them, but he's always been promoted well and recognized as one of Exact's top pra'eks. It's just that a couple of his more recent roles have been supporting. But it doesn't seem like Exact is going to demote him or stop giving him lead roles altogether, so I don't understand why he would move. Especially considering Ch.7 already has a lot of big and established stars. There's gonna be a lot more competition there.

If Toomtam really moves to Ch.7, my ideal wish is for Mo to move with him too. There's no one else at Exact that I like her with besides Jes and maybe New. But Toomtam and Mo are lakorn soulmates. Toomtam has the longest history and journey with Mo out of all his nang'eks, even off screen. They've been friends pretty much since they entered the industry. Honestly, Mo is probably his closest female friend. She's one of the only three girls Toomtam is following on IG. The other two girls are Yingying (because they're dating), and another actress from the first season of Songkram Nang Ngarm (which Yingying was a part of, so I'm assuming this actress and Yingying became close during filming and that's why Toomtam is following her too; this actress also went on a road trip with Toomtam, Yingying, Ak and Group a few months back when Toomtam and Yingying first started seeing each other). TooMo are perfect in every way. They can't part. :crybaby2: It would break my heart to see him become a koo jin with someone else at Ch.7 when he and his perfect match (Mo) were never given a proper chance to showcase their chemistry and potential together. So that's why at the very least, I HOPE Toomtam and Mo will get a last chance to pair up in a quality lakorn for Exact before and if he leaves, just like how Son and Vill are.

Also, I can see Toomtam becoming successful at Ch.7 and gaining more experience and challenges as an actor there. That's another reason why I want Mo to move to Ch.7 if Toomtam does. Not just so that they can be together and hopefully get to pair up still, but also because Mo is in the same boat as Toomtam. She hasn't received the best and most challenging roles with Exact. I feel like TooMo are both being stunted in their growth as actors. They're both such talented and promising actors with so much potential, but aren't given the best of opportunities to grow and reach that potential. @thatsouthernasianchick mentioned it a bit in Bie and Esther's new lakorn thread. Like, I wanna see Mo as a vengeful ghost like Noon's character in Pitsawat. Or a fierce nang'ek in a dramatic slap-kiss lakorn like Matt's character in Fai Lang Fai or Yaya's character in Kleun Cheewit. Mo and Toomtam both have so much hidden talent that aren't being put to good use. They're two of Exact's most talented and well rounded actors from their younger generation. They're at that age now where they should be given heavier and meatier roles to experiment with. These years of their careers are especially crucial, because it's what's going to shape them into A-list actors in the near future.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It also doesn't make sense why Toomtam would switch channels when he just recently (like a couple weeks ago) attended a casting call for Exact with Mo, Ak, Grand and Charebelle (Jes was supposed to be at this event too, but couldn't make it because he was injured). If he's not going to renew his contract with Exact, why would he attend that event and encourage interested and new actors to join the channel? Obviously, if Toomtam isn't planning on renewing his contract, Exact would've known about it. And if Exact knew that he wasn't going to be one of their actors anymore soon, why would they choose him as one of their representatives for that event which specifically promotes the channel and its actors? :confused12:

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But I don't agree with you guys on his popularity. I actually think he is quite well known on OneHD even more than a few of OneHD's original actors. I also think that he's gotten more challenging roles than a few of them for example, Bie. He doesn't get much drama's and they aren't even challenging or good. The only one I actually thought was really good was Koo Gum. As of Son, he's freelancing now so he doesn't even get a lot of recognition, same as for Pong Nawat. And New is only recently getting recognition and it's already fading away. Actually come to think of it the only person who is shining now on OneHD is Sean. In my opinion, OneHD may be having a lot of hit lakorns recently, but their amount of actors and actresses are becoming less and less because they suck at keeping them. OneHD doesn't know how to treat their actors.

Yet still I really don't want Toomtam to move to Ch7 because it's hard to start all over again. At Ch7 there are already many well-known and loved actors and actresses, too many actually for Toomtam to compete with. I'd rather he goes freelance so he can get with any channel he wants and I personally think he can be more famous like that just like Sean and Esther did.

But this is just my personal opinion.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
But I don't agree with you guys on his popularity. I actually think he is quite well known on OneHD even more than a few of OneHD's original actors. I also think that he's gotten more challenging roles than a few of them for example, Bie. He doesn't get much drama's and they aren't even challenging or good. The only one I actually thought was really good was Koo Gum. As of Son, he's freelancing now so he doesn't even get a lot of recognition, same as for Pong Nawat. And New is only recently getting recognition and it's already fading away. Actually come to think of it the only person who is shining now on OneHD is Sean. In my opinion, OneHD may be having a lot of hit lakorns recently, but their amount of actors and actresses are becoming less and less because they suck at keeping them. OneHD doesn't know how to treat their actors.

Yet still I really don't want Toomtam to move to Ch7 because it's hard to start all over again. At Ch7 there are already many well-known and loved actors and actresses, too many actually for Toomtam to compete with. I'd rather he goes freelance so he can get with any channel he wants and I personally think he can be more famous like that just like Sean and Esther did.

But this is just my personal opinion.
Yes, that's what I was saying. Toomtam has always been promoted well at Exact, although he may not be as big as others there like Push and Sean. Bie's main priority is singing, so it makes sense why he only gets one lakorn per year or every other year. But his lakorns are always high profile ones with big casts and quality directors and producers. His lakorns always receive a lot of attention because he's a star in Thailand, even moreso than Push and Sean. Push and Sean are more like the trending actors right now, because they're fresh. Majority of their fans are young girls. But Bie is adored by everyone in Thailand, young or old. Son is going to be moving to Ch.3 soon. He's considered one of the most in demand from Exact also. That's why he got to act in Ch.3 lakorns when he was still contracted with Exact. Same goes for Pong. He's the most in demand actor from Exact's older generation. He, Son and Bie are all very popular in China as well. New is getting promoted more but I agree that he's still somewhat unknown to the Thai and international audiences because it seems like he's not getting much love or attention.

So when it comes to lakorns, I would say Push and Sean are the most popular at Exact right now. Then Son, Bie and Pong. And then Toomtam. Outside of lakorns, Bie is bigger than Push and Sean because of his singing career and reputation.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So since this is airing in October, do we know when their lakorn will air?
I don't think it's going to air anytime soon. Salukjit (Num and Panpan's lakorn) and Ngao Asoke are airing next on ONE HD. They haven't even finished filming yet I think. Maybe it'll air in November or December?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
News of this sitcom at 7:14. Sucks that it doesn't have audio though. Ahhhh Jes and Mo are so lovely as a married couple. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: They look so gorgeous in their wedding attire. :love::love::love::love: I love how the groom has rose gold accents to match the color of the bride's dress.
cr: onehd

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: aerinyuktadatta

I think Jes and Guy are playing brothers. I'm guessing Aerin is playing their sister. If not then probably Guy's wife or girlfriend.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: jaysilly

I'm actually getting excited for this. From all the pictures, it doesn't look like they're just filming on a set. Either they're filming in actual buildings or they have really high quality sets. :clap: Usually, I'm not into sitcoms but the concept of a married couple with a meddling mother-in-law sounds cute too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Guy is another person I feel is totally underrated at ONEHD. He's been there for so long but hasn't been lead since like his lakorn with Vill or something.