❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone. I want to ask something that has been bothering me since the past week....

How on earth do these two, KEN and NOON, can look as hot as they were in SB (Ken) and KKK (Noon)??? It's riddikulus don't you think? Noon looks so skinny that I think Ken has no problem at all carrying her around and my oh my the clothes she's wearing are all so perfect for her! But why are most of them white or somewhere around that white region? Her hair! Still the same as in KKK!

Ken is waaayyyy better in this lakorn rather than his other lakorns since that Strawberry something lakorn. Good script maybe? Or good nang'ek?

Well, that's it. I don't want to say much or have high expectation since the past few months I've been upset by many so-so, boring, cheezy, blergh kinda lakorn.
I think that is Noon's signature style. I've been following her since her Ch7 days and that's always been her style - which stands out and she owns it. She actually has a better wardrobe now than when she was with the other channels.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I was starting to think how the story will unfold with just 10 episodes?! I'm only at episode 7 and she still hates him. He hasn't "kidnapped" her to his island like the old version's synopsis too so they BETTER have more episodes! :p Then I question what the mafias have to do with this lakorn even though I know he joined them due to his poor life to get where he's at but it kinda doesn't make sense - or I can care less about it. lol Some of these scenes, I'm like...OMG..just make out already!! Can't wait for more!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think that is Noon's signature style. I've been following her since her Ch7 days and that's always been her style - which stands out and she owns it. She actually has a better wardrobe now than when she was with the other channels.
Her hair is just sooo perfect but not too perfect that it's sooo natural! I am not making sense here. Example, in the lakorn Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (don't fall for this lakorn, it's a very bad one) the nang'ek's hair is too perfect that it's riddikulus. I swear it's too shiny that you can see your reflection in it.

Is Noon an ambassador for any hair product? I am surprise if she's not.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I was starting to think how the story will unfold with just 10 episodes?! I'm only at episode 7 and she still hates him. He hasn't "kidnapped" her to his island like the old version's synopsis too so they BETTER have more episodes! :p Then I question what the mafias have to do with this lakorn even though I know he joined them due to his poor life to get where he's at but it kinda doesn't make sense - or I can care less about it. lol Some of these scenes, I'm like...OMG..just make out already!! Can't wait for more!
I care less about the mafia thingy as well. I just wanna know how Da's dad ruined his life and how that is resolved later on. The rest, I just want to focus on the tension building up between Da and Krit. Ken and Noon are just great actors, don't ya think? The chemistry... Ken's intense look... Noon's tears... gosh those tears fall really easily don't they? I like it when she cries. She doesn't look weak. With that strong features and tears coming down her eyes... it's like she's strong and trying her best to be strong but deep inside, she's crumbling and soft. AAAAaaaa! I am going crazy over these two good actors!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I care less about the mafia thingy as well. I just wanna know how Da's dad ruined his life and how that is resolved later on. The rest, I just want to focus on the tension building up between Da and Krit. Ken and Noon are just great actors, don't ya think? The chemistry... Ken's intense look... Noon's tears... gosh those tears fall really easily don't they? I like it when she cries. She doesn't look weak. With that strong features and tears coming down her eyes... it's like she's strong and trying her best to be strong but deep inside, she's crumbling and soft. AAAAaaaa! I am going crazy over these two good actors!
Totally agree with you!! the way you decribe them is so perfect, thats exactly what i'm thinking about. They are very good at acting skills, they crive me crazy every moment I see them.

Oh, they make me love them and the characters so much!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
@bun-bun, @Balu_bear... I think the same.
They are great actors and very skilled to.
I hope to see them, in more and more Lakorn.
The young one they are maybe cute, but skill is something you really need in this work!!!
Ken and Noon have the skill!!!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe he needs to have another lakorn with Anne T. Lol. I remember Anne said that when she acted with Ken and Tik, both wives got pregnant. Why not?
I really wish Ken and Ann make last Lakorn togheter... I pray for this. But for the baby girl is better not. Noi is already 47 years old, Is not good for her health.
To have a baby you need really much streng and don't be stressed...
With her work that won't be easy!!!
Maybe they will adopt a little baby girl... who know!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I really wish Ken and Ann make last Lakorn togheter... I pray for this. But for the baby girl is better not. Noi is already 47 years old, Is not good for her health.
To have a baby you need really much streng and don't be stressed...
With her work that won't be easy!!!
Maybe they will adopt a little baby girl... who know!!!
Maybe later on both Ken and his wife will be blessed with lots of granddaughterssss...

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Her hair is just sooo perfect but not too perfect that it's sooo natural! I am not making sense here. Example, in the lakorn Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (don't fall for this lakorn, it's a very bad one) the nang'ek's hair is too perfect that it's riddikulus. I swear it's too shiny that you can see your reflection in it.

Is Noon an ambassador for any hair product? I am surprise if she's not.
I've seen her do Pantene commercials in the past.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I finally chimed in for Sawan Biang. I finally watched a few episodes last night keke and Oh my god! Ken is hilarious!! His language and the words he used when talking back to his dad and Narin’s sister are hilarious. Calling his dad a horrible father and n’ek sister gold digger!:risas3: Too funny! But I don’t find Anne pretty at all... I’m not amused by her :confused: and I don’t feel their chemistry either lol is that weird? :confused:

Anyhow, bored to death so I’m gonna go watch This Lakorn! Hopefully there’s some sweet scenes for me cuz I think I saw Ken and Noon on a mattress or something lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished watching episode 6 with subs and I must say I am really enjoying this. Ken and Noon have decent chemistry. The younger siblings are pretty cute, and Khem is thankfully now over Krit. Her and Na are okay as couple, but I personally love Khem's scenes with Kwan the most. They seem so sisterly already, for once Khem is the one taking care of someone else instead of the other way around.

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
hye everyone.. just finished catching up this lakorn with sub till ep6. may I ask is ep7 has been subbed yet?