❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Just read Daradaily they said Chompoo withdraw from this drama and Noon Woranuch will replace her...Guys is it true?
If it it true i'm happy :icon12:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I gotta say, I'm excited for this.
I'm loving the second picture of them,
Ken's little smirk is so sexy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I actually like the pairing. I always thought the ending suck b/c they didn't really talk to each other , shoot, I'm not sure if they confessed their love or not lol. Ending need change but keep the baby , that's cute . N'ek had a bf too if recall . And I don't think it was an rscene too b/c it suggested she MEANT to get pregnant and P'ek was so sure the baby his b/c it was that easy HAHAHA.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
First pairing of Noon and Ken... Hopefully Noi won't messed up the whole thing... I'm scared of her production.... Its not bad but its not good too... Just so so....

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh......this is a must watch! They look so good together and indeed it is age appropriate. I don't think I ever seen anything from Noon before so this will be my first lakorn with her. I don't know how well she acts but she's gorgeous though. And Ken, Oh Ken. It's been a long time since I've seen anything of his, the last was Majurat See Nam Pueng with Namtarn. I'm excited :thumbup:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I was super excited for this pairing, but after seeing the video, I'm not feeling it.
They looked so hot in the pics together, but in the vid, I don't know, it was a little weird. They both look so skinny, especially in the face. I think it's just me though. I think I psyched myself too much.

I still wanna see the lakorn though, just my excitement has toned down a bit.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Saw a bunch of pics on IG and I got so excited! What a dream pair! Noon and Ken look gorgeous together and all the drama will be appropriate for these two. I can't wait to see more!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I know what you mean! Even though I said my excitement toned down, but after seeing the pics on IG, I can't help it. I'm really looking forward to this. I've been stalking Noi's, and Noon's IG.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
100% going to watch this. they make a really hottt couple, and i havent watched a lakorn of either in a long time, finally

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
CR:http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/233258
ถึงละครเรื่อง “ระเริงไฟ” จะเป็นการเจอกันครั้งแรก แต่ใครๆ ก็บอกว่า “เคน” ธีรเดช กับ “นุ่น” วรนุช เคมีคู่นี้เข้ากันมากๆ โดยเฉพาะฝีมือการแสดงที่ดุเดือดด้วยกันทั้งคู่

can anyone translate this into English? Thanks a lot!!!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
CR:http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/233258
ถึงละครเรื่อง “ระเริงไฟ” จะเป็นการเจอกันครั้งแรก แต่ใครๆ ก็บอกว่า “เคน” ธีรเดช กับ “นุ่น” วรนุช เคมีคู่นี้เข้ากันมากๆ โดยเฉพาะฝีมือการแสดงที่ดุเดือดด้วยกันทั้งคู่

can anyone translate this into English? Thanks a lot!!!
This is the first time that Nun and Ken star in lakorn together but everyone said that they can work together really well especially they both are fierce at acting

sorry in advance if my translation is not correct all !!!

Last edited:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
This is the first time that Nun and Ken star in lakorn together but everyone said that they can work together really well especially they both are fierce at acting

sorry in advance if my translation is not correct all !!!
Thank you!!!