❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

cecilia

Staff member
I have not seen the first/old version so I'm enjoying this one ... Andrew's acting in here reminds me of Chanon in Lookmai Klaiton w/Kob. I feel sad for him, being so blinded and easily used by his grandma. That grandma and aunt are pure evil too -- they're not considerate of his feeling at all.

Matt is doing a great job in here -- I'm enjoying her wits with everyone around her as well.

Noire89

Simply smile
The best eyebrows has to be Matt. It doesn't even need a lot of work. Andrew might be too bushy so they have to tone it down lol

I like the house with Yot in it. She makes it lively and every time the aunt encounter her, she always have this priceless look on her face pure aggravation lol. I love that Yot would not let anyone harm her mom, even the man she loves. If he ever say something offensive she gives it right back. And she does so with a smile that annoys them even more. I think the grandma will be the one to break their relationship up.

This lakorn if you watch it without the title attached to it, it's almost like a new lakorn. Besides, the names and the mom background I am not sure what the similarities are.
I thinkso too about the grandma, I think she will be the one who will push Chat to breaking point and he will end it with Yo. Other factors will of course be counted (other evil/ envious/greedy people).

Yo has this manner about her that she makes people she is insulting (with reason of course) see their mistakes(though they won't admit to it and try to continue with their petty ways). I love her strength, and how she isn't stopped by her feelings for a man to protect her mom agaisnt anyone and everything.

Noire89

Simply smile
The best eyebrows has to be Matt. It doesn't even need a lot of work. Andrew might be too bushy so they have to tone it down lol

I like the house with Yot in it. She makes it lively and every time the aunt encounter her, she always have this priceless look on her face pure aggravation lol. I love that Yot would not let anyone harm her mom, even the man she loves. If he ever say something offensive she gives it right back. And she does so with a smile that annoys them even more. I think the grandma will be the one to break their relationship up.

This lakorn if you watch it without the title attached to it, it's almost like a new lakorn. Besides, the names and the mom background I am not sure what the similarities are.
Eyebrows make and break a face. They are also part of showing emotion so for actors such as Andrew they are also his acting tools. Just imagine no eyebrows with a surprise expression or way too thick done eyebrows with a surprise expression:risas3:
Matt probably hired her own makeup/beauty consultant a long time ago and this person know how she likes em and what makes her look even better.(from old magazine shoots and lakorns she seems to have the same eyebrow shape and color tone).
I don't use anything on mines they are thick and dark enough to look colored, all I do is tweeze (ouchies) or thread them into shape(best results).
(so the pens and powder are there gathering dust, lol!)
So when I see some actors who already have dark brows I don't understand why the makeup artists have to make them even darker, it is a disservice to them.
I don't remember which lakorn it was where this actress had on so much powder I thought the producer, the director and the crew (makeup artist included) hated her:pancarta:. Then the next scene she was toned down:risas3:. I think it was a channel 7 lakorn too.

P.S. result of day 1 in grey shirt, spilled pasta sause on it during lunch time:sad6:, ended up calling bf to bring me a change of clothes. Dunno if positive or negative... but definitely no Yo luck.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
(cr: komchadluek & thairath)
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.21.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.20.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.22.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.21.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.20.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.24.15 PM.png

These tall girls struggle, I don't know how tall everyone else is but I'm so conscious of my height and anyone attempting to carry me lol.
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.21.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.21.18 PM.png

- The preview for next ep, seems like Mint is the first one to clue in on Chat's feelings for Yo (I may be wrong though lol)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so good. I can't wait for ep 5. Love all the characters.
I love reading all you guys comments. Thanks to all your comments, I learn more about Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 5012 View attachment 5013 View attachment 5014 View attachment 5015 View attachment 5016 View attachment 5017

These tall girls struggle, I don't know how tall everyone else is but I'm so conscious of my height and anyone attempting to carry me lol.
View attachment 5018 View attachment 5019

- The preview for next ep, seems like Mint is the first one to clue in on Chat's feelings for Yo (I may be wrong though lol)
Poor Andrew he look like he's about to drop Matt in a hot second. Dude legit struggling to carry her. They should have Matt put her arms inside instead of one out making it weird. Andrew is awkward too in holding Matt :risas3:

Phuchong, kusuma and whomever else is looking on while Chut is taking care of Yot and not see how careful he is with her, and can't put 2 and 2 together that's their fault. And then, he proceeded to carry her away in front of them. Hello, does he need to post an 'I love you' sign on his forehead?

Chut, is such a sweetheart whenever she is in trouble. Saving her from Bob, Way, drowning, and to chocking. Now adding passing out to the list:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have not seen the first/old version so I'm enjoying this one ... Andrew's acting in here reminds me of Chanon in Lookmai Klaiton w/Kob. I feel sad for him, being so blinded and easily used by his grandma. That grandma and aunt are pure evil too -- they're not considerate of his feeling at all.

Matt is doing a great job in here -- I'm enjoying her wits with everyone around her as well.
The lakorn with Kob, to me Andrew played it with a normal pra'ek in mind. With this one, there's a few layers to him. His display of vulnerability, confusion and sometimes a little lost in dealing with Yot makes him special.

When Yot goes and closed the door a normal mean Pra'ek would still have that mean face to him but Chut actually look scared and worried as if Yot walked out he had lost something.

The grandma used him for her personal gain. She's too much of a power thirst to really see what she has done to her grandson. She is going to guilt trip him into breaking it off with Yot but I have a feeling Yot is the type where she probably saw the sign and break it off first. And if she does, then grandma can't fully get to Chut he will be heartbroken and realized life isn't worth it without her (wishful thinking) but he will though, make a decision to be with King after the accident. A guilty love is the worst kind of love. Poor King, when Chut finally decided to be with her it still isn't love.

san.927

sarNie Egg
View attachment 5012 View attachment 5013 View attachment 5014 View attachment 5015 View attachment 5016 View attachment 5017

View attachment 5018 View attachment 5019

Is sweet how andrew concerned and take care of Yot but i lol at the last two pics:risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Eyebrows make and break a face. They are also part of showing emotion so for actors such as Andrew they are also his acting tools. Just imagine no eyebrows with a surprise expression or way too thick done eyebrows with a surprise expression:risas3:
Matt probably hired her own makeup/beauty consultant a long time ago and this person know how she likes em and what makes her look even better.(from old magazine shoots and lakorns she seems to have the same eyebrow shape and color tone).
I don't use anything on mines they are thick and dark enough to look colored, all I do is tweeze (ouchies) or thread them into shape(best results).
(so the pens and powder are there gathering dust, lol!)
So when I see some actors who already have dark brows I don't understand why the makeup artists have to make them even darker, it is a disservice to them.
I don't remember which lakorn it was where this actress had on so much powder I thought the producer, the director and the crew (makeup artist included) hated her:pancarta:. Then the next scene she was toned down:risas3:. I think it was a channel 7 lakorn too.

P.S. result of day 1 in grey shirt, spilled pasta sause on it during lunch time:sad6:, ended up calling bf to bring me a change of clothes. Dunno if positive or negative... but definitely no Yo luck.
My eyebrows suck. I have none lol. I colored them in and during summertime I sweat, some comes off and I look like I am not right in the head for having one eyebrow and the other barely exist.

Girl, just admit it. We are not Yot. The results from our grey shirts aren't going to be romantic or dramatic. It will be accident prone:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt should've put draped her arm around his shoulder BUT I'm assuming in the scene Chat abruptly decides to pick her up anyway he can lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I first saw the pics earlier today, I was shaking my head hahaha. I was like, man can't they at least make him carry her look a lot smoother. I know the man is awkward but let's make it a little romantic instead of like he's ready to throw her in bed again cause his arms are hurting:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt should've put draped her arm around his shoulder BUT I'm assuming in the scene Chat abruptly decides to pick her up anyway he can lol.
Either she wasn't ready to be lifted or she still feeling the aftermath of the drug. Still, when being carried by your man supposed to be romantic...not like he is ready to put you down again lol

Noire89

Simply smile
My eyebrows suck. I have none lol. I colored them in and during summertime I sweat, some comes off and I look like I am not right in the head for having one eyebrow and the other barely exist.

Girl, just admit it. We are not Yot. The results from our grey shirts aren't going to be romantic or dramatic. It will be accident prone:risas3:

Try the gel eyebrow pen that is water resistant. I trust the ones with the brush (mascara like) when I do use anything on mines. Just go into a Sephora or a beauty store and ask for a recomendation, but do some reasearch too and see customer response.

And I can't just give up yet. I have 2 more shirts is all I'm saying.:pancarta: if tomorrow something else goes wrong I'll give up. Yo gets her luck with one grey shirt and I get pasta splat on me.

Noire89

Simply smile
Iknow what you mean, I would be "oh, I'm so weak and faint" while wrapping my arms and legs all over him, lol! Kidding!

Only halfway joking tho.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Slightly OT : Who do I have to bribe in Thailand to get cute pics like these for example with Andrew & Matt ? lol. I so badly want a photo-shoot with them.

-87590.PNG 08187af0e4ca97753fa3ef951dd541c3.jpg 3a6887c50aa3c8d03bb50e90f3263284.jpg 8bcd5f5b02e9e40f5c029b23548e1dff.jpg

I have a feeling Yo & Chat will break it off because of that car accident, that'll be the final nail I think. (I'll go find my "proof" lol)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good luck with that kind of shoot with Andrew especially with Matt. When they were promoting the lakorn in that small video on Instagram there are still a little shyness between them. And the second which is a shorter clip, after Andrew said his lines Matt made this weird sound. Andrew was smiling in a way that his mind probably thinking, this girl still as crazy since the day first day I met her on set lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Slightly OT : Who do I have to bribe in Thailand to get cute pics like these for example with Andrew & Matt ? lol. I so badly want a photo-shoot with them.

View attachment 5022 View attachment 5023 View attachment 5024 View attachment 5025

I have a feeling Yo & Chat will break it off because of that car accident, that'll be the final nail I think. (I'll go find my "proof" lol)
Magazines. They do these kinds of covers. So send your request up to one of the Thai magazines, and demand (lol) they do a romantic cover page and 4 page spread of these two!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Try the gel eyebrow pen that is water resistant. I trust the ones with the brush (mascara like) when I do use anything on mines. Just go into a Sephora or a beauty store and ask for a recomendation, but do some reasearch too and see customer response.

And I can't just give up yet. I have 2 more shirts is all I'm saying.:pancarta: if tomorrow something else goes wrong I'll give up. Yo gets her luck with one grey shirt and I get pasta splat on me.
My niece draw her eyebrows to the max. Like hugh...pretty the same as the Chinese drama my boss and me. It looks like a joke. One day she decided to draw mine. After she was done, I thought I was going to be in a circus lol

I am so waiting for the drunk scene. Chut have been mad at Yot before but that time when she came home drunk he was about to strangle her lol. He looks really upset and when he is that upset Andrew is just hot:risas3: And another scene where he has one candle in hand, I thought he mouthed happy birthday to himself? If so, it's his fault he probably made Yot mad that's why he's spending it alone:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Maybe instead of a cute photoshoot just capture them doing mundane things like Andrew with Matt's nailpolish lol.

Okay so the MV/BTS is what makes me think they'll split for real here:
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 2.56.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 2.56.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 2.57.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 2.58.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 3.05.40 PM.png (^^^^ Is from the BTS, it's when Krit + King's mother goes off on Chat and his in that blue shirt with blood on it. )