❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the updates!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see this lakorn!!!!!!!!!! Matt is my #1 Thai actress!!!!!!!!!!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
^^it looks like she's the one getting married instead lol I'm sure his jaw dropped when he saw her in that dress

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I think Andrew is a good pick...but Matt, I'm not so sure. Will watch it to see if they match...I think she may be a little tall for him.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Have been plague with Gregson disease! LOL have unhealthy obsession with Andrew and definitely will tune in for him regardless the story.
Idk but in my opinion, appearance-wise they look so compatible together:icon12:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the updates!!!!!!!!!!

The more I watch Matt' lakorns, the more I love her!!!!!!!!!!

She is such an excellent actress and gorgeous too!!!!!!!!!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they keep the scene of pa'ek and his friends sharing a cab with nang'ek when they first met. Nang'ek kept messing with pa'ek cause he kept having a grumpy expression the whole time. He didn't like her cause he found her to be too Americanized and kind of wild, while his friend found her to be extremely adorable. When they got out of the cab, she gave pa'ek a peck on the cheek surprising him. But my favorite part is when pa'ek'so friend leans in for a kiss too, she just pats it and walks off with a big smile.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I hope they keep the scene of pa'ek and his friends sharing a cab with nang'ek when they first met. Nang'ek kept messing with pa'ek cause he kept having a grumpy expression the whole time. He didn't like her cause he found her to be too Americanized and kind of wild, while his friend found her to be extremely adorable. When they got out of the cab, she gave pa'ek a peck on the cheek surprising him. But my favorite part is when pa'ek'so friend leans in for a kiss too, she just pats it and walks off with a big smile.
I can totally picture the whole scene with Andrew's face and Matt's sassy attitude on mind! They can totally pull it off;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
wasn't it his plan all along to seduce & make the N'eks fall in love w/him & then abandon her?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I was wrong, I just remembered, that wasn't their first meet. They fist time they met, pa'ek was walking thru a lobby on his way to the bathroom. He passes by nang'ek who was talking to some white guy, in his mind he assumes she's a prostitute. I think he assumes this cause earlier in the day he had saw nangek arguing with a shop owner and they where calling her a streek walker. While in he's in the bathroom, nang'ek rushes in there escaping from the white guy cause he's trying to get fresh with her. Before pa'ek could say anything she asks him for help and leads him into one of the stalls to hide. I believe after the white guy leaves, she thanks pa'ek by giving him a kiss on the cheek. She sees that he's uncomfortable with being close to her, so she keeps teasing him.

Haha sorry for spamming, I'm just excited for this.
There's so many scenes from the original that I love, I just keep thinking of them.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
these pictures are mainly from last month filming

BHuPvxeDLg2.jpg

BHpNlV9D0s2.jpg BHuP-wPj0S0.jpg BIRpKV6Djjm.jpg BIRyHASDAsB.jpg BIR-DnXAgBk.jpg BIRdNXngiBj.jpg BIoKspugvKV.jpg BIoLvfOgZy3.jpg
credit to the rightful owners of the pictures, as tagged in the pics,
@lilyard @papass_matt @oh_writer @ing_rassarin @emmy_nutyada @andrewbella_club @mildness (ig)

to be continued

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
part 2
BISP2tHg-oX.jpg
BIR0UMYhW0l.jpg BISen2qgzxX.jpg BIeK_Wog34V.jpg BIU_67yAUnc.jpg BIU8pGfAE9o.jpg BIUAaLYDmsy.jpg BIU-rDCAPTX.jpg BIW_3Zohm_r.jpg BIW-E13B8XW.jpg
@lilyard @papass_matt @oh_writer @ing_rassarin @emmy_nutyada @andrewbella_club @mildness @badkoy @smilead @benjako (ig)

to be continued

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
so sorry for picture spamming :worship2: I just can't sit still and the progression of the lakorn is really slowww
part 3

BIoMMqlAxwc.jpg

BJK0F-EAV21.jpg BIfGIXwgaLq.jpg BIfECmajnDn.jpg BHoWNu_hpqM.jpg BG3_iiWFRwL.jpg BIWxU3GB5Lq.jpg BIWi3oNBd_j.jpg BIW8PorA31A.jpg
@lilyard @papass_matt @oh_writer @ing_rassarin @emmy_nutyada @andrewbella_club
@mildness @badkoy @smilead @benjako vicki's ig (ig)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
so sorry for picture spamming :worship2: I just can't sit still and the progression of the lakorn is really slowww
part 3

View attachment 2109

View attachment 2118 View attachment 2116 View attachment 2115 View attachment 2114 View attachment 2113 View attachment 2112 View attachment 2111 View attachment 2110
@lilyard @papass_matt @oh_writer @ing_rassarin @emmy_nutyada @andrewbella_club
@mildness @badkoy @smilead @benjako vicki's ig (ig)
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for all the pictures!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for this lakorn to air. I love Matt Peeranee so much.

Thanks again for all the updates.