❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
As I've been taught never assume anything because it makes an a** out of u & me lol.

Kusuma specializes in communication so she knows all about body language, speech etc. That being said just because you're an expert in something doesn't give you the authority to go around judging people based on this. In everyone's "quest" to protect King, they're all throwing Chat underneath the bus.
My grandma says this all the time so did my other grandma before she passed.
"Don't ever assume, it makes an arse out of you and of me."
Still assume some stuff but don't voice it in my real life, on the net sometimes if I have most of the facts, lol! Bad I know but as long as it harms no one ita ok I think.
Kusuma needs to step back for a minute, because all I think she is hearing is her own noise and she's buying whatever she herself is selling, and keeps on counting Yo short because of how they met and Yo asking her for her help.

Noire89

Simply smile
A heads up for the next few episode/s:
View attachment 5052

- Well I counted them staying there for two nights/days lol. I think they should just move there now and leave everyone else behind lol.
Thanks for posting the subbers change of schedule for mother's day weekend and beyond. They deserve a break, celebrating their moms and being celebrated themselves who are moms. I keep forgetting to go on their facebook to check stuff.

They should stay in that village for a looong time:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Our OST's are gradually gaining love :thumbup::-
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 1.39.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 1.39.41 PM.png

- I wonder what the promotions for this drama are like in Thailand right now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think there's much promotion going on with this lakorn. It is rather quiet. If there's no posting on IG I don't think we get anything at all lol. It was an abrupt airing to start of with. There are many other lakorns that needed to be aired before this and I want to know the reason why it was rushed with like 2 weeks notice it was on. The ratings might have been a little higher had there been a heads up in advance for a little bit. Though, it is not doing horribly. As I have mentioned, the title of the lakorn helps out a bit because it was a classic and people tuned in just to see how different it would be from the original. And the viewers that tuned in for the first episode seemed to stay on.

Kusuma, doesn't seem to have a friendly vibe with Yot. Like she wants to exposed her for some unknown reason. And seem like she blames Yot for King's problem with Chut. Yot have done enough of backing away from Chut herself, it isn't her fault that he keeps on coming after her. Anyhow, I wonder how Yot ends up at the village with Chut. He seemed to tell her to leave and she refusing to go. She looked like she's happy to see him but he looks miserable seeing her hahaha...I think these two are bipolar. When she's happy to be around him, he looks like he wants her far away and vice versa. I hope a few elders at the village will be wise enough to tell them that they are meant to be hahahah

Noire89

Simply smile
I don't think there's much promotion going on with this lakorn. It is rather quiet. If there's no posting on IG I don't think we get anything at all lol. It was an abrupt airing to start of with. There are many other lakorns that needed to be aired before this and I want to know the reason why it was rushed with like 2 weeks notice it was on. The ratings might have been a little higher had there been a heads up in advance for a little bit. Though, it is not doing horribly. As I have mentioned, the title of the lakorn helps out a bit because it was a classic and people tuned in just to see how different it would be from the original. And the viewers that tuned in for the first episode seemed to stay on.

Kusuma, doesn't seem to have a friendly vibe with Yot. Like she wants to exposed her for some unknown reason. And seem like she blames Yot for King's problem with Chut. Yot have done enough of backing away from Chut herself, it isn't her fault that he keeps on coming after her. Anyhow, I wonder how Yot ends up at the village with Chut. He seemed to tell her to leave and she refusing to go. She looked like she's happy to see him but he looks miserable seeing her hahaha...I think these two are bipolar. When she's happy to be around him, he looks like he wants her far away and vice versa. I hope a few elders at the village will be wise enough to tell them that they are meant to be hahahah
Kusuma is all about protecting King and not letting King see how much Chat cares for someone else. Mostly she is assuming that Chat some time in the past has shown romantic feelings and intentions to King. Which he has not, he said to King that she and Krit are his best friends. King has always been blinded by her like for Chat (I don't blame her) and the fact that her mom has instilled in her that she must marry Chat at all cost. So the way the probably spoke about him to Kusuma was like it was a done deal (using words that could be misunderstood as the two having an actual romantic relationship instead of a friendship) and they were going to get married in the future.

Hearing Kusuma plan with Phuchon to keep Chat and Yo separated one for supposed romantic reasons, but the way Phuchon was looking at Kusuma was rather...heated(2 times I saw him looking at her like that lol!), and Kusuma reason is to protect her friend King who is like a sister to her. Krit too was giving Yo all these side remarks about how King has little friends and that trust between friends shouldn't be broken, I was thinking (and said it to my screen too) that he is in the same position as yo who has feelings for someone and circumstances aren't ideal. How do you control those feelings of hurt? Of love? Lust? :BangHead:
And I don't know how Kusuma took that picture of Chat carrying Yo after being hurt (gurl haz skillz) but she didn't tell him that Yo was drugged because that was the reason (biggest one anyway, Chat feels not included) why he carrying her. Krit lost 2 cool points from me.(he was being a caring friend who is blindly and foolishly in love with King)

I really dislike the aunt(good job that actress is doing:thumbup:), she's crazy insane. Destroying the reputation of Yo mom isn't going to make Tangern divorce the woman. He made it clear he had zero interest in the aunt and that he is completely in love with his new wife who is not a replace for his first wife and mother of his child.
The aunt trying to shame the woman into not telling the truth about her background, and just losing it when the plan did not go according to her thoughts was...:nut:
She went off to her car (he only one parked there too, lol!) And screamed, not to mention the way she pinches/sinks her nails into her skin...ouch!:confused:

The next episodes:cheer: they need the time alone and away from everyone. No people shaming and throwing shade at Yo because Chat is possesive of her and someway somehow she's supposed to control whatever she feels for him or how he treats and responds to her. No interuptions just the two of them alone together and did I mention alone? :naughty2: slapandkiss or willing| either is fine next week. Lol!:pancarta:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Andrew is such a good looking man. Looks yummilicious lol...Well, I've been watching most of his lakorns and i feel like for some reason in this lakorn his acting isnt as good as before anymore but after all he's a babe.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
As I've been taught never assume anything because it makes an a** out of u & me lol.

Kusuma specializes in communication so she knows all about body language, speech etc. That being said just because you're an expert in something doesn't give you the authority to go around judging people based on this. In everyone's "quest" to protect King, they're all throwing Chat underneath the bus.
Yes, and making Yot seem like she knew of King's feelings and is just out to steal Chat from King as if Chat was King's to start with. As much as I feel for King because again I'm in her situation, but because I'm in her situation I know too well that Chat isn't hers no matter how long she waited, no matter how loyal she was. Even though that's the first thing your mind jumps to, that you've always been there, you've waited so long therefore it's your turn to be with him or you deserve to be with him, once you start making it his obligation or duty to love you, it's no longer love. It's just him fulfilling a "duty" as if he owes you. And as much as I want it to happen and for it to be true that he owes me, he owes me nothing, and it doesn't matter how long I've loved him or how nuch I've been loyal, once they marry you out of obligation, it's not love. And how sad is it to tie your life to someone because he owes you instead of him loving you and dedicating his life and heart and soul to you because he truly loves you and wants to be with you. How sad is it to make someone stay with you out of guilt and pity.

And no one even stopped to think what does Chat want, or is he even happy. Everyone just thinks he needs to be with King just because they don't want her to be hurt. But it's not his fault she's hurt. He can't help that he just doesn't love her and that he loves Yot. And it's not like he strung her along. I mean, they've been so wishful thinking that they've blinded themselves to his obvious signs of not wanting to be with her.

I just hope that King stays true to her gentle character and not hate or turn on Yot when she realizes that Chat loves Yot. And I hope the other characters don't feed her too much craziness that she'll turn on Yot

#JustLeaveChatAndYotAlone! #LetThemBe!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

I see that too that Kusuma is out to expose Yot as if Yot got this dirty little secret. It's so sad to see how quick women are to point fingers at each other and "out" the other women in the name of protecting another woman while not even stepping back to ask what's the guy's role in this situation and if he even loves the woman you're trying to protect to start with. They're going about this as if Yot is scheming to get Chat and out to hurt King. Like damn, Yot gots some genuine love for Chat also. I would like to quote Aum's character from Roy Mai, "love even if it came 2nd/last, is still love," or something like that lmao

san.927

sarNie Egg
I dont like someone who simply judge ppl because they think they were expert. And i dont like ppl who mess with others relationshop problem when its non of their business. So ya i really dont like kusuma.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, and making Yot seem like she knew of King's feelings and is just out to steal Chat from King as if Chat was King's to start with. As much as I feel for King because again I'm in her situation, but because I'm in her situation I know too well that Chat isn't hers no matter how long she waited, no matter how loyal she was. Even though that's the first thing your mind jumps to, that you've always been there, you've waited so long therefore it's your turn to be with him or you deserve to be with him, once you start making it his obligation or duty to love you, it's no longer love. It's just him fulfilling a "duty" as if he owes you. And as much as I want it to happen and for it to be true that he owes me, he owes me nothing, and it doesn't matter how long I've loved him or how nuch I've been loyal, once they marry you out of obligation, it's not love. And how sad is it to tie your life to someone because he owes you instead of him loving you and dedicating his life and heart and soul to you because he truly loves you and wants to be with you. How sad is it to make someone stay with you out of guilt and pity.

And no one even stopped to think what does Chat want, or is he even happy. Everyone just thinks he needs to be with King just because they don't want her to be hurt. But it's not his fault she's hurt. He can't help that he just doesn't love her and that he loves Yot. And it's not like he strung her along. I mean, they've been so wishful thinking that they've blinded themselves to his obvious signs of not wanting to be with her.

I just hope that King stays true to her gentle character and not hate or turn on Yot when she realizes that Chat loves Yot. And I hope the other characters don't feed her too much craziness that she'll turn on Yot

#JustLeaveChatAndYotAlone! #LetThemBe!
That's what gets me is that Chut never gave one inkling indication that he is stringing King around. He seemed to try his best to brush off any conversations at all when the subject of them being together comes up and he literally has no desire to be with her other than she is a good friend. He pretty much never gave her hope that one day they might have a future together. He plain look uncomfortable most of the time when they are alone. The signs are there that he has no romantic feelings for her but they want him to out of the blue love her. If he doesn't want to be with her before Yot enter his life, there's no way in hell he's going to change that thought after Yot is in it. Everybody around him knows what kind of person he is, they should see the subtle changes in him now that he's in love with Yot. Everyone seemed to have blinders on. They want him to sacrifice his happiness so another person can have false happiness. That's why I mentioned a while back, that everyone around Chut one way or the other failed him. It seemed his feelings are pretty much an afterthought and he should do everything everybody wants and if not, then it's his fault that someone got their feelings hurt because he decided he just for once wanted to be happy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew is such a good looking man. Looks yummilicious lol...Well, I've been watching most of his lakorns and i feel like for some reason in this lakorn his acting isnt as good as before anymore but after all he's a babe.
I disagree too, I have watched not all but some of Andrew's lakorns. One with Ice, Chompoo Ford, Bella and Kob. I think I like him best in here. A lot of people said, that he is odd, weird and different in this role. To me he is all that they described but in a good way. Though, I kind of understand the feelings of why people can't get used to him in here. Because he is not your typical pra'ek. We are used to our pra'eks being aggressive and sometimes with less common sense lol. I truly think, Andrew isn't that much of a character, he comes across more of an off script person. Because if you watched him carefully and some tiny movements he makes it's like you are watching an ordinary person on screen. When he was talking to his grandma after she announced that she wanted him to be engaged to King, just the two of them. He stood there and one of his leg was shaking as if he is controlling himself not to go crazy by distracting himself. In real life, sometimes when we get nervous, edgy we tend to do something by taking our mind off of it. He's selective in who he lets in, quiet in his thoughts, doesn't joke around, doesn't smile a whole lot. He comes off as standoffish, emotional and many other things that I don't normally see my pra'eks having lol. But overall, he is a unique guy and one have to look at the overall picture of how his character became that way to understand why he is the way he is. Andrew, just incorporate a lot of himself in here. Honestly, I just adore him as Chut. I don't think this kind of a character happens all the time so to get to see it and how it's played out is quite interesting to me.

Last edited:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I disagree too, I have watched not all but some of Andrew's lakorns. One with Ice, Chompoo Ford, Bella and Kob. I think I like him best in here. A lot of people said, that he is odd, weird and different in this role. To me he is all that they described but in a good way. Though, I kind of understand the feelings of why people can't get used to him in here. Because he is not your typical pra'ek. We are used to our pra'eks being aggressive and sometimes with less common sense lol. I truly think, Andrew isn't that much of a character, he comes across more of an off script person. Because if you watched him carefully and some tiny movements he makes it's like you are watching an ordinary person on screen. When he was talking to his grandma after she announced that she wanted him to be engaged to King, just the two of them. He stood there and one of his leg was shaking as if he is controlling himself not to go crazy by distracting himself. In real life, sometimes when we get nervous, edgy we tend to do something by taking our mind off of it. He's selective in who he lets in, quiet in his thoughts, doesn't joke around, doesn't smile a whole lot. He comes off as standoffish, emotional and many other things that I don't normally see my pra'eks having lol. But overall, he is a unique guy and one have to look at the overall picture of how his character became that way to understand why he is the way he is. Andrew, just incorporate a lot of himself in here. Honestly, I just adore him as Chut. I don't think this kind of a character happens all the time so to get to see it and how it's played out is quite interesting to me.
I think what I like about Andrew is he chooses his roles, like you never see him play a typical pra'ek role. He's always taking on roles that are more complex or he makes them complex and he has a way of making the role his own which I don't feel like many actors can do these days. Those little quirks he adds to the character whether it's the way he speaks or acts or the way his character holds himself, it puts him in a class of his own amongst the other current actors.

Noire89

Simply smile
https://www.instagram.com/52fix/

Chut, such an opportunistic man that you are always finding a way to shove your rival even when there's no cause lol
:risas3::risas3:
I'm to come up with captions for that, ok here they are: "move it, you don't belong next to her I do!"
"She's mine not yours!"

"here's my chance to shove him again, this intruder."

"Why is he next to her again!:mad: move it!"
:risas3::pancarta::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
I think you just described with your amazing words the very reason why I love Chat. He is like an everyday person, with vulnerability to him. The fact that he isn't an alpha male (an a $$hole) is the best thing about him. He is possesive but not over the top and not in an agressive way that is a turn off. He has his moments of wanting to protect his woman at all cost but still backs away when she says no, except when she was hurt and he is in the right that she should report it.
Girl, :thumbup::thumbup: go you!

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
While waiting for this lakorn I checked out the original version with Willy and Mam (Is there an eng subbed version of the 1994 version? I'm not thai so I have no idea what's going on; but Willy is extremely handsome - probably the most handsome thai actor I've seen so far - so I'm enjoying watching him). I feel like the story and the personalities are completely different from the new one, is it? I also really like the song from the old one. The new songs are just so-so to me. I would have liked them to re-use the song like some other remakes do. Matt and Mam's clothing is similar (strap dress over white shirt) because 90's fashion is coming back, which I find quite funny.

This is my first time watching Matt (was watching for Andrew) and she has a surprisingly girly voice. I'm enjoying her performance so far. She definitely has the right aura to be cast as Cheon Song Yi (and probably the only thai actress I've seen so far with that correct aura; she has a star quality).

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3:
I'm to come up with captions for that, ok here they are: "move it, you don't belong next to her I do!"
"She's mine not yours!"

"here's my chance to shove him again, this intruder."

"Why is he next to her again!:mad: move it!"
:risas3::pancarta::risas3:
Watching both scenes :risas3:. The first one he didn't need to push Phuchong out of the way at all. I mean, the man had the door open wide enough so all Chut had to do was run in, nope...he had to reach out and shove Phuchong just for the heck of it :risas3: The second one hahahah...he shoved him hard.

I foresee more shoving going on. Chut is hilarious when it comes to Phuchong. From the side eyes, to the shoving, to just simply annoyed by him for being alive.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
While waiting for this lakorn I checked out the original version with Willy and Mam (Is there an eng subbed version of the 1994 version? I'm not thai so I have no idea what's going on; but Willy is extremely handsome - probably the most handsome thai actor I've seen so far - so I'm enjoying watching him). I feel like the story and the personalities are completely different from the new one, is it? I also really like the song from the old one. The new songs are just so-so to me. I would have liked them to re-use the song like some other remakes do. Matt and Mam's clothing is similar (strap dress over white shirt) because 90's fashion is coming back, which I find quite funny.

This is my first time watching Matt (was watching for Andrew) and she has a surprisingly girly voice. I'm enjoying her performance so far. She definitely has the right aura to be cast as Cheon Song Yi (and probably the only thai actress I've seen so far with that correct aura; she has a star quality).
I don't think this lakorn ever have an English subtitles out. As far as Willy goes, he is a gem for the industry to ever get a hold of. No one from the past or present will measure up to him when he was in his prime. He had the total package of being a pra'ek.

This remake is almost like a new lakorn. Everyone acts with a different kind of air. Krit in the old version is a bit animated more likely to match Chut's character. Because they are alike in so many ways. And Krit here is written to also match Chut's personality.

Matt is just a talented girl, she can act along a veteran and blend in with them perfectly. She makes her characters believable and the way she transitioned herself from one character to another is amazing to watch. She was so nervous acting with Andrew cause she is a big fan of his lol. She was so star struck but once the camera start rolling, it doesn't matter who is next to her she will perform her best. She is blessed with such a talent.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Watching both scenes :risas3:. The first one he didn't need to push Phuchong out of the way at all. I mean, the man had the door open wide enough so all Chut had to do was run in, nope...he had to reach out and shove Phuchong just for the heck of it :risas3: The second one hahahah...he shoved him hard.

I foresee more shoving going on. Chut is hilarious when it comes to Phuchong. From the side eyes, to the shoving, to just simply annoyed by him for being alive.:risas3::risas3::risas3:
I agree there's going to be mega shoves in the future:risas3::risas3::risas3:
To Chat every ime he sees Puchong he's like :BangHead: this fuc!
Why him again! Why?!:mad:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Im finally getting to catch up to this because the semester is almost over and finals are here. I'm just now on ep 2 but the spoilers and everyone's posts makes me excited!!
On another note, i am SO happy to see Vicky in a lakorn again. The woman doesn't age! The last lakorn I watched with her in with was with Aff, and that was like yeeaaars ago. I miss Aff too! I hope she comes back to lakorns again but at the same time I know she wants to spend time with her daughter