❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When you can't go on with normal life cause you're so worried if Pa'aek will ever tell Nang'aek that he loves her.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
when n'ek's best guy friend or any other dude other then the p'ek attempts to rape her, all they got to do is show up at her doorstep the next day and say "i'm sorry" she will forgive him.

but when p'ek does it, he practically has to almost die inorder to get n'ek to forgive him.

lady0fdarkness

when n'ek's best guy friend or any other dude other then the p'ek attempts to rape her, all they got to do is show up at her doorstep the next day and say "i'm sorry" she will forgive him.

but when p'ek does it, he practically has to almost die inorder to get n'ek to forgive him.
hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When you can't go on with normal life cause you're so worried if Pa'aek will ever tell Nang'aek that he loves her.
so true... you can't focus too!

oh man... that is true too... crazy lakorns.

i got one!
Nang'ek always get embarass if pra'ek walks in on her changing her clothes or Nang'ek always screams when she sees pra'ek changing his clothes. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so funny.
n'eks always treats p'eks as a pervert, like us in fact.

lady0fdarkness

When your mouth water from all the food they ordered at the restaurant...but it seems like the pa'aek or nang'aek not eating very much of it. I'm like sitting there drooling while they take little bites and then end up not eating cause they sttart to argue over something. Oh, and they never finish their drinks, unless it's the pa'aek drowning his pain and sorrow over booze.

And there's always a servant that speaks Esarn and the cheuver is an old man that has a smart mouth, but is often scolded by another servant that is an older woman.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i got another one,

whenever n'rai tells n'ek she's pregnant, n'ek always feels she has to be the one the give up the p'ek so P'Ek, N'RAI and NEW BABY can be one happy family, but n'ek herself is pregnant as well. but she rather have her baby fatherless then be called a homewrecker.

lady0fdarkness

i got another one,

whenever n'rai tells n'ek she's pregnant, n'ek always feels she has to be the one the give up the p'ek so P'Ek, N'RAI and NEW BABY can be one happy family, but n'ek herself is pregnant as well. but she rather have her baby fatherless then be called a homewrecker.

hahaha.. I have to laugh to that one!

lady0fdarkness

When nang'aek's still has perfect makeup on when she wakes up in the hospital after near death. LOL... and her makeup is flawless even when she just got held hostage.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
-Pra'ek doesn't know how to lock the doors or betta yet close it wen he's attempting to "R" the nang'ek

-People always walk in JUST in time...never in the middle of the "R"

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i got another one,

Reminds me of Kol Ruk Game Payabaht...I thought it was stupid of Kob to leave when she was married to Krit, and carrying his baby...granted, she didn't find out til afterwards that she was preggers too...but I woulda been like, "Look b****, I'm carrying his child too, plus we're already married, and he loves me, so back off."