❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol Noy i actually think that line of harith is very sweet not cheesy, lolz
anyways miakia about da food thing i dunt know why they do that either
haha me and my lil sis always complain they never eat there food in thai dramas
it was sweet... but it was cheesy at the same time. i would've never fell for it. i would've laughed. :lol:

when all the problem is solve in the lakorn and they understand each other . What left is the confession of the p'k & n'k saying " i love u " to each other --------- >> cheesy period lmao ** hide behind the pillow scene
lol.. that's funny. & after they say "I LOVE YOU" they get all shy & giggly. come on!! why get shy?! haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sometime i can't bear to watch the "i love u " ending .....my face hurt from the banana smile . it just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesssyyy and when they do google eye at each other omg ...i have to close my eye .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sometime i can't bear to watch the "i love u " ending .....my face hurt from the banana smile . it just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesssyyy and when they do google eye at each other omg ...i have to close my eye .
LMAO :loool: you are too funny sarN i'm just like you! i'll be like "ohhh god.. here comes the sappy "i love you" part. haha. straight cheesiness!

when r' scene come up me and Celi be like this

that is a cute monkey! haha.

oh i got another one,
when pra'ek & nang'ek are expressing their feelings
[when the lakorn's about to end or whatever],

nang'ek & pra'ek always talk about:
1.) how they first met
2.) how it was either love at first sight/hate at first sight
3.) how nang'ek or pra'ek have changed their lives
4.) how afraid they were about losing the other.
[i hope that makes sense.. lol]

Hehe, I'll add some na.

- In the last episode, they'll be either a test, situation, or something first (to prove their love) until at the very end then they get together
- Most misunderstandings are because of the n'rais and p'rais
- The n'eak always shows sign of being pregnant like one day (episode) later, talk about fast
- Most lakorns end with the n'eak being pregnant and don't show the baby
- If it's a singing lakorn, there is always a contest against n'eak and n'rai
- In a revenge lakorn, the n'eak is usually pretending to be someone she's not
- In an action lakorn, there are no sweet scenes until in the end they just say they love each other
- Many times when a p'eak is shot, the n'eak is by their side (but when he wakes up only the n'rai is there since she told the n'eak to go away)
- P'eak always have enough time to say "important things" even though they've been badly shot
- If the n'eak is pregnant (and they are married), the p'eak usually finds the "tester" thing in the bathroom trashcan
- The p'eak acts a bit better to the n'eak when she's pregnant, but the n'eak thinks that all he wants is the baby
- N'eaks always get caught when they do something wrong but the p'eak never sees the n'rai do something wrong until the end
- Usually the n'rai/p'rai uses money to bribe people into lying
- The n'rai and p'rai always team up to separate the n'eak and p'eak
- Kissing scenes are always with the help of angles
- The p'eak is always there when the n'eak is scared (if romantic genre)

Sorry if there are any repeats (which I think that there are plenty :S)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i got some more.. haha

1.] in the bedroom of the nang'ek/pra'ek, there's always a picture of themselve on the drawer. lol [or in office]
2.] if nang'ek have kids, nieces, or nephews, they just love the pra'ek.
3.] if the pra'ek have kids, nieces or nephews, they just love the nang'ek.

haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When Nang aek faints and she's always caught by the pa'aek or bad guy!

When pa'aek never knows that nang aek is pregnant or that he has a kid!!

shachibasha

psychotic
i think this are posted already but im to lazy to read them all so here we go:

-the first couple to "long ere gan" understand each other are the second pra'ek and nang'ek
-there s always a really stupid maid were you just want to throw something at her/him and the good one were they help the nang'ek
-for some reason the pra'ek and nang'ek will have each others way in a jungle were they are either hiding from a storm or hiding from people trying to kill them and its allways in a cave
-the nang'rai always gets raped if she tried to pay someone to rape the nang'ek before
-someone is always going to die either its the good person or the bad
-police are very slow they reach the crime scene when the pra'ek has done everything already
-ohh whenever the pra'ek tries to rape the nang'ek at first the nang'ek fight he forces himself but when she stops fighting him he stop what his doing and then says his sorry blah blah blah
-the nang'ek is always crying for nonsense weird reasons
-the nang ek dosent really use make up unlike the nang rai were she has like a ton of make up on her face

shachibasha

psychotic
-ohh i forgot when ever the nang'ek is with her guy friend is laughing or having fun or when she touching his shoulders the pra'ek always sees this and then gets jealous at her and then storms off!
-you know when the pra'ek and nang'ek love each other when they start to get jealous when there with someone else

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. so crazy.. lakorns now a days are predictable! lol.

i got one..

when pra'ek realizes he loves the nang'ek, he's quick to defend/rescue her.

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh ohh i jsut remembered but i dont noe if its posted already so yup

- In some lakorns when the pra'ek "R" the nang'ek she becomes pregnant instantly.

skies

sarNie Adult
i can't believe i just found this thread...
the list is so hilarious...i was smiling/laughing as i read the list

i got one...

*nang'ek always trying to run away after she finds out she's pregnant

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay i got some more... ^_^

since there's the infamous slap & kiss in lakorns but don't forget there's also:

there's the talk & kiss [keep talking nang'ek or you'll get it!]
followed by the wine & kiss [if you keep wining, you will surely get kissed]
then there's shut up kiss [ just kiss em to shut em up]
then the scream & kiss [ keep screaming & you wil be rewarded by a kiss]
misbehave & kiss [ don't follow my orders, you will be kissed]

:lol: ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
You know you're watching a lakorn when you see someone eaves drop in on a conversation, where they are standing right there next to the door and you can practically see their head. But for some reason, no one notice the eaves dropper.

When nang'aek all of a sudden get dizzy from some unknown force and the pa'aek runs to catch her. :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe, I'll add some na.

- In the last episode, they'll be either a test, situation, or something first (to prove their love) until at the very end then they get together
- Most misunderstandings are because of the n'rais and p'rais
- The n'eak always shows sign of being pregnant like one day (episode) later, talk about fast
- Most lakorns end with the n'eak being pregnant and don't show the baby
- If it's a singing lakorn, there is always a contest against n'eak and n'rai
- In a revenge lakorn, the n'eak is usually pretending to be someone she's not
- In an action lakorn, there are no sweet scenes until in the end they just say they love each other
- Many times when a p'eak is shot, the n'eak is by their side (but when he wakes up only the n'rai is there since she told the n'eak to go away)
- P'eak always have enough time to say "important things" even though they've been badly shot
- If the n'eak is pregnant (and they are married), the p'eak usually finds the "tester" thing in the bathroom trashcan
- The p'eak acts a bit better to the n'eak when she's pregnant, but the n'eak thinks that all he wants is the baby
- N'eaks always get caught when they do something wrong but the p'eak never sees the n'rai do something wrong until the end
- Usually the n'rai/p'rai uses money to bribe people into lying
- The n'rai and p'rai always team up to separate the n'eak and p'eak
- Kissing scenes are always with the help of angles
- The p'eak is always there when the n'eak is scared (if romantic genre)

Sorry if there are any repeats (which I think that there are plenty :S)

oh i got some more.. haha

1.] in the bedroom of the nang'ek/pra'ek, there's always a picture of themselve on the drawer. lol [or in office]
2.] if nang'ek have kids, nieces, or nephews, they just love the pra'ek.
3.] if the pra'ek have kids, nieces or nephews, they just love the nang'ek.

haha.
LMAO super funny....you know you are watching a lakorn when ...you can hear the shrieking of the n'rai..irritating shriek that is..

i didnt go thru the whole 9 pages..just the last one..so if i repeat that part...me so sorry!!! ^_^

ctg

sarNie Egg
uh, i've just only started to watch 2 lakorns. it seems 1 to 7 veryvery true especially Guy always owns his own island, getaway cottage house, beach house- where everything is fully furnished .