❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So close... I like this version's portrayal of the adoptive dad. Nott is killing it. So many emotions. I almost cried when he let Amy go and dropped her off. I think he might die cause he's the one that knows the truth and he's trying to do good. But this was closer to the end last version haha... damn I don't want them to kill him off this soon!!

I love Point in here. He's such a good character. I like him when he plays bad too, he's good at acting hahah. Damn I don't feel like Aom has the upperhand this version. Things keep slipping, but I like how they balance it out. It kinda ticked me off last version where she kept getting her way until the end. It's still happening here but it's very reasonable haha. Jes didn't even show up in today's episode! Wow, can't wait to see what happens. I hope these aren't gonna be filler episodes to make up for the lack of episodes this could seriously be solved in one episode hahah.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
^^ that’s what I said the whole entire time! Like resolve it in one episode already LOL! No one else is pulling their hair out watching this?
Please tell me there’s at least some romance to make up for this depressing slow moving revelation??? :(

petraSA

sarNie Egg
How do the dad and mom meet tho? Anyone can spoil for those needing motivation to continue this??

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I freaking seriously i just want aoms character gone.
Why cant they just find out the truth alreadyyy omfg. Why is it draggging sooo much!!!???
:cursing2:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
^^ that’s what I said the whole entire time! Like resolve it in one episode already LOL! No one else is pulling their hair out watching this?
Please tell me there’s at least some romance to make up for this depressing slow moving revelation??? :(
If I remember vaguely.. P'ek was useful I think in some way. I think he figures it out cause he's onto his mom and plans a meetup between the family. But then it gets depressing. So not sure if you wanna continue it hahahah

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ugh Point knows the truth but won't spoil it cause he doesn't wanna lose his mom. He's exactly like his dad!!! Lol so many miscommunication issues. Nott shoulda just told Amy himself but I think he was too scared and didn't wanna hurt her so he put it in a message. Jes is dumb.. he's seen Vill's mom. Why they make him hella dumb this version lol even the ditsy girl is smarter than him

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think this is ending in a week and a half. I can't see them dragging it out further. Plus, the old version when the dad started to get poisoned by Sinjai..it was about to end lol. Hahah I'll just talk to myself and give updates to those who wanna watch but aren't watching LOOOL. It'll help you save time if you feel iffy about this lakorn anyways LOLOL

Episode 15: Point is basically stopping Amy from trying to regain her memory, he doesn't wanna lose her and he doesn't want them to be with Tang. He got mad at Noot, the ditsy girl cause she wants to see his mom. He got super defensive but then Noot and May devise a plan to get their address.. then they go to the house and Amy is scared cause she thinks she murdered herself... hahahha. Anyways cliffhanger per usual.

I'm just sad that there's not much Jes/Vill scenes. They're so cute.. ugh they are killing me with that. I guess next week there's going to be more scenes between them but I don't feel like there was enough for them to fall in love love lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
My sister was watching ep 15 with me and i stop halway through... because i knew that they'll almost get to meet but dont meet. And its dragggging on tooo much for me. And i crack up laughing when the whole ep finished with the cliff hanger and said to my sister i told you so they wont meet yet. My sister got pissed off too.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I still can't over how young the parents look/are. Lol. I do think Aom and Amy should had switched roles. Like I just found out Amy is 7 years older than Vill... Seriously? Lol. & it's obvious. But I really do wish they casted older parents. I'm not really enjoying this version but maybe that's because I'm fast forwarding so much too.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
draggy exact lakorn as usual. I advise everyone to just watch the ending because you're gonna die watching everything. too many predictable cliffhangers (since the beginning where Amy and Nott were at the hospital) that it's not even exciting. there's not much of a storyline here. now you have the brother knowing the truth but doesn't want to give his mom away so he's blocking them as well? what a joke. they need new storylines or remake something that is more interesting. I didn't think I'd like Bella's lakorn but I actually like it better than this one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed the older version. I felt the pra'nang has cute scenes.

Remakes are fine if they revise it well and make it better

Omg thai ppl are crazy about casting

It's like Benz p. Being Kwan mom. Their age was too close

It's like age 26 is already a auntie/mom to a 20+ age of an nk

Charbelle said on her ig 1 x that she is the age to play nk mom hahahaha....she's 26

petraSA

sarNie Egg
89C4E833-DF78-4C25-9480-0F53B6DF280E.jpeg
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Who wrote this?? I honestly can’t believe they could dragggggg it for 16 episodes and counting ugh I’m so over TR good news is it’s ending lmao