❤️[ONE31] The Long Lost Memory: Oabnithi/Camilla Kittivat

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, just want to ask is this a remake of Tono and Aim lakorn " Bu-Ngah Nah Fon" I see on IG saying they just change the title but it's a remake of the lakorn. Anyone know?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is this like the remake of the korean drama Save the last dance starring Jisung and Eugene. The story seems very similar to that.
First attack on his life..looses memory, meets and falls in love with the girl. Second attack...gains his memory and forgets the girls and goes back to his old life. The girl comes looking for him but when he doesn't recognizes her, she starts working at his office to stay close to him.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!
Thats Oab??? He looks so mature and tall and stuff. I was just rewatching some scenes of spike...he looks so different here.
So does this mean he will no longer do BL??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is this like the remake of the korean drama Save the last dance starring Jisung and Eugene. The story seems very similar to that.
First attack on his life..looses memory, meets and falls in love with the girl. Second attack...gains his memory and forgets the girls and goes back to his old life. The girl comes looking for him but when he doesn't recognizes her, she starts working at his office to stay close to him.

Sounds like cdrama princed turnrd to frog lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Oab be lookin fine lol. But I'm not going to continue watching this. Story too predictable.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Camilla looks really familiar. Is she a Miss Thai or something?
She debuted in a ch7 lakorn with her sister Nikki. They played twins. P'eks were Tle Thanapol and Vee. I forgot the title of the lakorn though.

Saw Oab and Millie on a variety show, and uhm, Oab is hot. lol
The plot is so depressing sounding... I despise amnesia so much. Too bad, because they look like they have onscreen spark.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She debuted in a ch7 lakorn with her sister Nikki. They played twins. P'eks were Tle Thanapol and Vee. I forgot the title of the lakorn though.

Saw Oab and Millie on a variety show, and uhm, Oab is hot. lol
The plot is so depressing sounding... I despise amnesia so much. Too bad, because they look like they have onscreen spark.
Esp. Anemsia after they fall in love and he don't rem. Her. I was annoyed in prince turn to frog cuz he became mean to her lol. But he was drawn to her. I'll try this when it finish