❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
In one of the BTS the hosts were joking that Tor got a real kiss because Aff slapped him for real so to make it even. That was for the hospital kiss, not the cave one. I didn't expect the cave kiss. I've been loving Aff and Tor these last 2 episodes.

Her kid though. I get Parm would be weirded out with his friend and mom together but his tantrums are way too much for a 23-24 yr. old man. He spent all this time hating on his dad and then it took a second for him to be "what about my daddy??? You're betraying him!" Dude needs to go sit in a corner.

bit

sarNie Adult
The son hating the dad is so random, come on, didn’t your mom tell you your dad died while working? It’s not like he flit at night and never come back.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG! Was that a real kiss?!!! I was blushing the whole time. Wow Aff! she’s never even done a peck on the lips before. Now this?!!!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
3 episodes left for this one, as "Kadee Rak Khem Pop" premieres on November 12th.

I hope this makes a splash on the ratings. It'll be disappointing if this doesn't surpass "Pleng Rak Chao Phraya".

mayag

sarNie Adult
3 episodes left for this one, as "Kadee Rak Khem Pop" premieres on November 12th.

I hope this makes a splash on the ratings. It'll be disappointing if this doesn't surpass "Pleng Rak Chao Phraya".
Pleng Rak Chao Phraya's leads had some amazing chemistry though. They had a lot of cute scenes too!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the trailers for this one...Tor looks so dashing, but is this worth watching? Aff looked pretty boring. Lol

How I wish Aff would take on roles that aren't so mature.

sarNie Adult
I watch The Gifted as well, and the product placements are getting out of hand as the series continues. It's not subtle at all.

Do they not think that annoying people would make them develop a negative reflex to their products.