❤️[ONE31]Kaew Khon Lek: Cee Siwat/ Noona Nuengthida/ Ohm Atshar

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He locked him up so he won't become a bad person by going to hurt Noona and Room, but he made him into something worst LOL.

I love that Cee can finally utilize his full talents here! No toning down anything! That scene with him locked up after finding out she married someone else.... Sooo chilly!

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
He locked him up so he won't become a bad person by going to hurt Noona and Room, but he made him into something worst LOL.

I love that Cee can finally utilize his full talents here! No toning down anything! That scene with him locked up after finding out she married someone else.... Sooo chilly!

Ya like he was so charming when on his first scene with those long hairs and fangs! I love this lakorn because of Cee hahahaha

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone still tuning into this? And where has my Rome been... haha I just stumbled upon an old video where he was high af during an interview... it is so funny seeing him like that. I guess he has been high again? lol jk xD

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It's actually ending this Saturday, just 2 more episodes. The lakorn starring New Wongsakorn, Marie, Jes and Natt will start on July 5th.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Throughout the run of this show, the average rating was 1.12 (excluding 4/20 pilot episode, as its ratings wasn't able in my usual sources). Highest rating was 1.8 (4/26, Episode 2). I compiled the ratings here.

In contrast, Oab and Camilla's drama (KKL's predecessor in its timeslot) had an average rating of 1.89. Here's the breakdown of the ratings.