❤️[ONE31] Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn : Bright Nonpat/Maprang Alissa

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
They finally found the casket! Man I'm really praying for more romance between pranang. I'm really enjoying this. I feel so sad for charibelle's character. She legit didn't do any wrong but got cruelly murdered. Rooting for her to take on her revenge...lol but just dont hurt pranang.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I really love the song! It's so sad. Charabelle looks so scary in the water haha. I'm already gonna hate the Mhor Phee/Tao. I was catching a glimpse of the old version. It looks like nang aek's mom gets powers later to fight Euang Jun?? Lol.

I think pranang are really cute together haha they match each other well.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ch1's airing process is weird sometimes lol. Some prime time lakorns be airing Mon-Thurs lol like this one. I like it though! 4 Eps per week. Yaaehhh!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Ch1's airing process is weird sometimes lol. Some prime time lakorns be airing Mon-Thurs lol like this one. I like it though! 4 Eps per week. Yaaehhh!
It is weird! And they don’t upload their episode same day I have to wait until the next day. It would say private.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Just finished ep.7. I think I feel more sad than scared when I see Eunjun. It's so SAD! :sad6:she's one beautiful ghost btw 55. Pranang starting to bicker cause Na'ek thinks that he shouldn't be suspicious of her family cause they have nothing to do with the Casket. But dam girl, they had EVERYTHING to do wit it. Ratings increasing every ep. Even beating HuaJaiSila...

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished ep.7. I think I feel more sad than scared when I see Eunjun. It's so SAD! :sad6:she's one beautiful ghost btw 55. Pranang starting to bicker cause Na'ek thinks that he shouldn't be suspicious of her family cause they have nothing to do with the Casket. But dam girl, they had EVERYTHING to do wit it. Ratings increasing every ep. Even beating HuaJaiSila...
Wow really? That's pretty good then in terms of ONEHD ratings. I skimmed the first few episodes and it definitely looks interesting. Too bad, it isn't being subbed. It's funny because this is the second time Bright and Maprang are paired and trying to solve a mystery together. And in both cases, the perpetrator is a member of her family.

Also, I agree with everyone. Charabelle's character was innocent, as was the little boy. Those monsters deserve her vengeance.

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer Fang version cos it was scarier hahaha some scenes I even couldn't breathe...... but this version I don't feel scared at all...no matter what......and nangek's mother also diferent from o8 one that version she was the most evil among them ...she was the one who made the evil plan to kill Euang while her sister, mother... just followed her...

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I really love the song! It's so sad. Charabelle looks so scary in the water haha. I'm already gonna hate the Mhor Phee/Tao. I was catching a glimpse of the old version. It looks like nang aek's mom gets powers later to fight Euang Jun?? Lol.

I think pranang are really cute together haha they match each other well.
Hahaha yes she does....in old version she got the black magic and was the last one who still alive and fight with Euang till the end...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I prefer Fang version cos it was scarier hahaha some scenes I even couldn't breathe...... but this version I don't feel scared at all...no matter what......and nangek's mother also diferent from o8 one that version she was the most evil among them ...she was the one who made the evil plan to kill Euang while her sister, mother... just followed her...
Oh, I didn't know Fang was also n'ek in this one. Guess she must've been quite popular back in the day.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Someone in here who has watched the old version! Hi!! I don't know why I didn't watch the old version. I watched all of Fang's lakorns back in the days. Homegirl has hella remakes from her lakorns although she's not memorable as a nang aek her lakorns were good haha. Like Hua Jai Sila is being remade right now and airing concurrently with this!

The old version does look scary. Thats what I hate nowadays is that most lakorns aren't as scary as the old. Like when they remade Mae Nak, nothing compares to what I saw back in the days lol. And I kinda blame more CGI. It makes it look unrealistic.. they gotta get like the actors to really be flying with those invisible strings hahahhaha.

Here is the teaser for the old version. It looks creepy. I wanna watch it but the quality sucks so I'm just gonna stick to this version cause I like the leads.

I feel like they made the mom less raeng in this version?? I was surprised to see old clips of her being hella evil lol.

By the way @Tresor_moi, fun fact but the p'ek in the old version is the guy who played Charabelle's dad in Wimarn Cho Ngern hahah I never knew he had p'ek days lol

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Someone in here who has watched the old version! Hi!! I don't know why I didn't watch the old version. I watched all of Fang's lakorns back in the days. Homegirl has hella remakes from her lakorns although she's not memorable as a nang aek her lakorns were good haha. Like Hua Jai Sila is being remade right now and airing concurrently with this!

The old version does look scary. Thats what I hate nowadays is that most lakorns aren't as scary as the old. Like when they remade Mae Nak, nothing compares to what I saw back in the days lol. And I kinda blame more CGI. It makes it look unrealistic.. they gotta get like the actors to really be flying with those invisible strings hahahhaha.

Here is the teaser for the old version. It looks creepy. I wanna watch it but the quality sucks so I'm just gonna stick to this version cause I like the leads.

I feel like they made the mom less raeng in this version?? I was surprised to see old clips of her being hella evil lol.

By the way @Tresor_moi, fun fact but the p'ek in the old version is the guy who played Charabelle's dad in Wimarn Cho Ngern hahah I never knew he had p'ek days lol
The old version looks too creepy for me! Can you tell me, if she killed them all in the end? And got her revenge?

Wait what...he is? lol How old is he?

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
I haven’t watch HuaJaiSila yet. Glad it’s increasing! Cuss, I’m really enjoying this lakorn.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The old version looks too creepy for me! Can you tell me, if she killed them all in the end? And got her revenge?

Wait what...he is? lol How old is he?
Haha not sure, I didn't see the old version. But I suspect she kills em all... got to hahaha. He's 32! According to his Wiki lol

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Haha not sure, I didn't see the old version. But I suspect she kills em all... got to hahaha. He's 32! According to his Wiki lol
32?! He’s so young still...and he’s playing a father roll now? I guess when it comes to the lakorn world, anything is possible! Haha

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I didn't know Fang was also n'ek in this one. Guess she must've been quite popular back in the day.
I think back then most her dramas were n'ek but i only watch this one though...

Hi!!! I didnt watch the old version of Sila but i watch the new one cos of Tor and i like N'ek :love::love:

To be honest i usually prefer the old ver over the new ones hahaha

The old ver was the only one drama that he was P'ek though at first i was disappointed with him but he grew on me....he was ok as P'ek kkkk

Yes She did killed all of them and N'ek mum was the last one..........