❤️[ONE31] Bpai Hai Teung Duang Daao (The One Enterprise): Cris Horwang / Aum Atichart / Bank Thiti / Maprang Alrisa

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
From the trailer, I really hope Alrisa doesn't succumb to Aum's flirtatious way. I also have a feeling that Bank is going to cheat on Alrisa with Cris because he thinks that she is "cheating" on him with Aum. Just an assumption, but if that is the case then I hope she doesn't end up with either one of them. Not sure what her character is going to be like but if she turns out to be the good innocent one in this mess, then she deserves better.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
From the trailer, I really hope Alrisa doesn't succumb to Aum's flirtatious way. I also have a feeling that Bank is going to cheat on Alrisa with Cris because he thinks that she is "cheating" on him with Aum. Just an assumption, but if that is the case then I hope she doesn't end up with either one of them. Not sure what her character is going to be like but if she turns out to be the good innocent one in this mess, then she deserves better.
I feel like no one in this will be an innocent type of person but idk. They all look evil in their pictures except Alrisa so she might be the only good one in this. I’m looking forward to her scenes with Aum even though he’s playing a prick in this :risas3:

rae

sarNie Adult
I just watched all three trailers on onehd's youtube channel, I'm definitely interested because this is really dramatic, but I'm most intrigued by the development between Alrisa and Aum's character. Also, I know Bank's character is supposed to be a good guy, but seeing him force his way into Alrisa's home when she clearly does not want him there, and him manhandling her... does he turn to the "dark side" later on when she dumps him/believes her to be cheating on him?

Also, does anyone know if any group out there that's going to pick up this project to sub?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just watched all three trailers on onehd's youtube channel, I'm definitely interested because this is really dramatic, but I'm most intrigued by the development between Alrisa and Aum's character. Also, I know Bank's character is supposed to be a good guy, but seeing him force his way into Alrisa's home when she clearly does not want him there, and him manhandling her... does he turn to the "dark side" later on when she dumps him/believes her to be cheating on him?

Also, does anyone know if any group out there that's going to pick up this project to sub?
Yeah I’m mainly interested in Alrisa and Aum’s story development as well. I think it’s pretty obvious Aum will be a dick in here but I want to see what Alrisa’s character arch will be like. Same to banks because he seems to be a nice dude at first but the teaser photos and videos seem to indicate him turning kind of bad.

I haven’t seen anyone wanting to sub this but Netflix picks up a lot of OneHD’s recently aired lakorns so there’s a chance this one can be picked up too. Let’s hope so!

Reactions: rae

sarNie Adult
They upping their poster game. Sad to see Aum playing a manwhore following other former popular praegs though.

rae

sarNie Adult
Aum plays cocky really, really well; the scenes of him and Cris together in the trailer, they had a lot of explosive chemistry, haha. I suppose that Cris does love Aum, or else she wouldn't be sobbing over him and fighting his mistresses in public. I wonder if Aum will genuinely fall for Alrisa, that would for sure bring the crazy out of Cris and Bank.

sarNie Adult
One31 wants blood this year, and by blood I mean ratings haha! You should check out the trailers they just released.
Cheating storylines just turn me off so much. I've got webtoons and novels lol. I'll probably check this out because of the cast and curious to see whether Bank & Maprang will turn to the dark side. I'll definitely give Aff & Tor drama a go. That one looks really good from what I've seen so far.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aum plays cocky really, really well; the scenes of him and Cris together in the trailer, they had a lot of explosive chemistry, haha. I suppose that Cris does love Aum, or else she wouldn't be sobbing over him and fighting his mistresses in public. I wonder if Aum will genuinely fall for Alrisa, that would for sure bring the crazy out of Cris and Bank.
It lowkey looks like Aum actually starts liking Alrisa in the teaser. That would take an interesting turn if those two characters actually start liking one another. Same to Cris and Banks.

rae

sarNie Adult
It lowkey looks like Aum actually starts liking Alrisa in the teaser. That would take an interesting turn if those two characters actually start liking one another. Same to Cris and Banks.
There could potentially be a happy ending if Aum and Alrisa, Cris and Bank end up falling for each other. There would be no reason to fight anymore. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There could potentially be a happy ending if Aum and Alrisa, Cris and Bank end up falling for each other. There would be no reason to fight anymore. :risas3:
Guess we’ll have to wait and see :risas3: OneHD needs some happiness thrown in the mix haha

Reactions: rae

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I watched ep 1 live and I like it. They introduced the characters and it was a good start. I’m interested to know whether or not Aum will actually for for Alrisa and if she’ll reciprocate the feelings back. I already have a feeling that her relationship with Bank will definitely be tested, especially since it looks like he’s attracted to Cris from the previews.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Just finished ep 1! And I like it! Lol. But dam do I dislike Aum's character Siahn already! Dont get me wrong! I freakin love Aum...but I dont think manwhore cheaters deserves happy endings... so I hope he either ends up treating Cris right or dont end up wit nobody! And am I the only one shipping Bank + Alrissa! Like come on! They're so cute!!! Uwu

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ep 1 is good so far! Didn’t expect Alrisa’s character to have much of a backbone but surprisingly she did. I’m glad about that cause it will make things interesting between her and Aum. I feel super bad for Cris’ character :( Her mother forcing her to stay in such an unhappy relationship! Goodness, nobody should have to deal with a super cheater like him. Can’t wait for episode 2 :)

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 1 is good so far! Didn’t expect Alrisa’s character to have much of a backbone but surprisingly she did. I’m glad about that cause it will make things interesting between her and Aum. I feel super bad for Cris’ character :( Her mother forcing her to stay in such an unhappy relationship! Goodness, nobody should have to deal with a super cheater like him. Can’t wait for episode 2 :)
Yep! I was also surprised especially when she put Cris in check! I want to see why their marriage is the way it is. Can’t wait for more episodes!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yep! I was also surprised especially when she put Cris in check! I want to see why their marriage is the way it is. Can’t wait for more episodes!!
Yessss watching Aum and Cris fight, I was wondering if Aum is such a cheater because of a specific reason in their marriage or past or if he’s just a sleaze naturally! It would be cool if their was a backstory to his bad behavior (not that it would justify it).