❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally watching Hua Jai Look Poochai, Now and Kem are cute together but their chemistry definitely can't compare to Now and Porshe! Now's role as Pin is just so lovable, bubbly, kid at heart, and cute! There's not a character she's been that I've been irritated with or disliked at times yet. Lol.
Love that story line too. and yes, I agree with you that their chemistry couldn't compare to Now/Porshe. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen most of Now's projects besides Love Julinsee, Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah, Sai Lo Hit, and of course Wong Wien Hua Jai so recently doing a Now drama marathon. Just finished Hua Jai Look Poochai, it was a very good action romance drama! Didn't drag at all and just enough romance, although I wouldn't have mind more. Lol. I just started on La Ong Dao and oh dear, I've gotta to say it is pretty boring and slow, and I'm only at episode 2... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen most of Now's projects besides Love Julinsee, Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah, Sai Lo Hit, and of course Wong Wien Hua Jai so recently doing a Now drama marathon. Just finished Hua Jai Look Poochai, it was a very good action romance drama! Didn't drag at all and just enough romance, although I wouldn't have mind more. Lol. I just started on La Ong Dao and oh dear, I've gotta to say it is pretty boring and slow, and I'm only at episode 2... I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.
Laong Dao is slow but it’s not terrible. I finished it all. I like how nek is strong and doesn’t take anything from everyone. Plus she is very smart and educated. She would come at your life in such a classy way lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no, for real???? why he did that???????
I read it wrong! Here’s kinda an overview of it.
I finally actually listened to the video. Anyways, the girl posted about some ex beating her, not saying it was Porshe or anything. Porshe said they don’t really have any issues. It’s been four or some years so he didn’t know what was going on until people started coming to his page to say nasty things to him. He said after the girl posted, everyone was saying it was him and some website posted it was him even though the girl never who it was. He’s not suing the girl cause she never said who it was but he’s suing the web page that accused him and the commenters saying things about him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaoRisa So she never said it was Porshe but everyone was pointing fingers at him so that’s why he’s suing. Because they pretty much are bullying him now and accusing him without any actual evidence. It’s just their assumptions thinking the ex she is referring to, is him. She hasn’t said any names though so we will wait to see who she is referring to and kinda go from there.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa So she never said it was Porshe but everyone was pointing fingers at him so that’s why he’s suing. Because they pretty much are bullying him now and accusing him without any actual evidence. It’s just their assumptions thinking the ex she is referring to, is him. She hasn’t said any names though so we will wait to see who she is referring to and kinda go from there.
Thank you so much for your translation and well explanatory. Poor Porshe!

PopeBellaFan

sarNie Egg
I have no hopes for good actors with ch7. Lol Mik is my only favorite. Weir, Boom, and Kem are not my favorites, but they're the only decent ones other than Mik. Still dreaming on Mik and Weir next in line for Now!
What about Mike Pattaradet? He is gorgeous. Can act way better than Mik.

PopeBellaFan

sarNie Egg
I have been saying this FOR YEARS ! This girl ate Stephany alive at the sexy game in Kularb Len Fai. She is petite and her beauty is more the innocent type but she can be the most sensual girl in town the next minute (graceful Ram Thai dancer). In a normal channel Now would be the top actress replacing the likes of Aum and Noon...in a normal channel the likes of Peak wouldn't be more promoted than she was...
Yes, Now is top of her game, both in looks and her acting. One classy lady. I first learned of her in Duang Jai Kabot. I keep wondering why she is given so few opportunities.

Then I followed Mike Pattaradet in Bussaba. However, I only managed to watch 3 episodes before I gave up the series as I couldn't bear that Peak with her substandard performance. She was an absolute bimbo and she had such a cheap. How could they cast her as the leading lady?

Can't help but wonder whether there are other forces at play, thereby could causing such obvious miscasting... we all know that in Korea a few years back, some actresses were driven to suicide by powerful people demanding for sexual favours.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Porshe and Now so much coming back to this thread. Still in hopes of them reuniting somehow, someway...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I had a hard time with this lakorn. Both versions of this lakorn were flawed and annoying but in different ways.

Porshe's Tos is softer than Weir's but I didn't like him after Nee died. This Tos was a whole lot more loving and softer towards Bow than in the 2009 version but when he became mean, it didn't seem to fit well with his character. At least he was more mentally stable than Weir's version where it seemed like Tos was a little unhinged.

I hated the amnesia subplot in both versions. But the changes in this version made it more bearable. I liked the part where Bow got drunk and they did the deed though. It was also funny how Tos and Bow's family plotted to have her think she was pregnant. Bow was a little more likeable in this version and she was more loving towards Tos. It just got annoying how when she softened up and loved Tos, he was the one to turn on her even though he was always unwaveringly on her side before. Too much Baithong in both versions too. She took up way too much of the lakorn and she always got away with too much. The way Tos paid her to pretend to be his girlfriend was stupid and it didn't make a whole lot of sense how he just let her stick around and trust her to watch his niece.

Pong was always annoying, however this Pong was less cowardly and more annoyingly thick faced. The part where he asked Nee if he could have Bow TOO was disgusting. There was also way too much of him in this lakorn as well.

I liked Khae and Chai better in the old version. They were funny and cute. Libya and Win had no chemistry and they weren't funny even though their scenes were almost identical to the ones in the 2008 version. They also felt really undeveloped. Win also can't act. Khae was also super annoying here, especially when she was helping Pong get with Bow.

It was hard to enjoy this because at every moment, someone was making a dumb decision. It felt like a never ending headache watching this lakorn. It was too long and draggy. The 2009 version despite its flaws felt smoother, the 2021 version had scenes that were quite choppy. But the leads were more likeable in this version compared to Weir and Pinky's version. Yeah, not a huge fan of Kantana.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I had a hard time with this lakorn. Both versions of this lakorn were flawed and annoying but in different ways.

Porshe's Tos is softer than Weir's but I didn't like him after Nee died. This Tos was a whole lot more loving and softer towards Bow than in the 2009 version but when he became mean, it didn't seem to fit well with his character. At least he was more mentally stable than Weir's version where it seemed like Tos was a little unhinged.

I hated the amnesia subplot in both versions. But the changes in this version made it more bearable. I liked the part where Bow got drunk and they did the deed though. It was also funny how Tos and Bow's family plotted to have her think she was pregnant. Bow was a little more likeable in this version and she was more loving towards Tos. It just got annoying how when she softened up and loved Tos, he was the one to turn on her even though he was always unwaveringly on her side before. Too much Baithong in both versions too. She took up way too much of the lakorn and she always got away with too much. The way Tos paid her to pretend to be his girlfriend was stupid and it didn't make a whole lot of sense how he just let her stick around and trust her to watch his niece.

Pong was always annoying, however this Pong was less cowardly and more annoyingly thick faced. The part where he asked Nee if he could have Bow TOO was disgusting. There was also way too much of him in this lakorn as well.

I liked Khae and Chai better in the old version. They were funny and cute. Libya and Win had no chemistry and they weren't funny even though their scenes were almost identical to the ones in the 2008 version. They also felt really undeveloped. Win also can't act. Khae was also super annoying here, especially when she was helping Pong get with Bow.

It was hard to enjoy this because at every moment, someone was making a dumb decision. It felt like a never ending headache watching this lakorn. It was too long and draggy. The 2009 version despite its flaws felt smoother, the 2021 version had scenes that were quite choppy. But the leads were more likeable in this version compared to Weir and Pinky's version. Yeah, not a huge fan of Kantana.
I wished it was a different production too, maybe it would've been better. Still upset this had to be Porshe and Now last project together for ch7. Always dreaming they'd met someday again!