❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
is there a link to download this lakorn?
I don’t think you can download it but here is the link to eng sub to stream.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m currently loving this lakorn right now lol Also really loving Thisa’s character in this one. Her character is very clever and doesn’t let the n’rai or Kems character get to her very easily! She’s really good at messing with them and outsmarting them. She knows how to get under their skin haha She’s also not a damsel in distress in this which is a plus! Of course she got a little hurt in the last episode but she didn’t really whine about it and barely let Kem baby her because of it. And my oh my am I loving Kem and Thisa together. I definitely never expected them to have this much chemistry together!!! They seriously look good together and play off of each other very well. Episode 3 got a little slap and kissy for a second there at the beginning lol Side now but when will we be able to see Kem in a slap and kiss? We’re waiting haha
I think his upcoming lakorn with Mookda is slap-kiss?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don’t think you can download it but here is the link to eng sub to stream.
thank you....I like that is HD

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lack of pranang scenes today. Mainly Yui and Kem. Hopefully we got a lot tomorrow since it’s the forest scene.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is getting more intense. I do wish there were more pranang scenes cause the pek has lots of close scenes with Yui and her assistant lol.

I really love the slow version of the OST they started playing throughout the lakorn and that they put for the ending credits now.

The pek is really evil in this lakorn. He really does lots of things to seek revenge. Like when he brought May to Chaoplae’s condo and sent all those pictures, I’m like wow, he’s extreme . Not a gentleman haha.

Kem is only 22 but he’s super mature looking cause Thisa just turned 29 but they look good together. I’m excited for next week though because the pranangs get another kiss, even though it’s forced lol. Can’t wait for them to reveal the real evil person.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want more pranang scenes too.

This lakorn really depends on cellphone huh. Like every scene someone gets a phone call. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I want more pranang scenes too.

This lakorn really depends on cellphone huh. Like every scene someone gets a phone call. lol
Yes haha! I saw an interview of them and the guy who plays his friend Mek was saying he always has scenes with Kem and his cell phone lol!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing that I’m still wondering was the beginning scene at the coffee shop. Like why did those two ladies accuse nek of being a mistress cause she had familiar clothes? Clearly she wasn’t in Thailand for a while so I know it wasn’t true but they never explained why that lady thought that.

It makes me sad how dead these thai forums are. It used to be quite active :crybaby2:

Anyways, WOW to this week's episode. The preview for ep. 8 seems so captivating with lots of juicy scenes !!!
I like how everyone in this lakorn is smart. Especially Mek for putting two and two together. It makes me second doubt who the real culprit is. :confused12:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was as intense. I am glad that this production so far is trying to give us all the angst and still allow us to be interested. As long as they give me some good dose of Dao and Siwakorn
:i38:
I won't complain too much haha I did not expect them to go into the mud either ahhaah but that just made things hotter.
*ha*
I am sure Kem had fun filming this scene because he likes to mess with Thisa as I've seen the interviews lol In that mud scene, Siwakorn still tried to kiss Dao
*incnt*
I only imagined them going back in the car all uncomfortable
:omg5:

Waiting for that bathrobe kiss next week!!

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm going to take one! hehehehehe

as for what happens in that robe scene, I'll be spoiling that hopefully over the weekend. I have to get through this week's episode first hahaha. I aint putting too much hope on it though :p

oh forgot to mention this but Kem looked hot loosening his shirt in the car hahahha. Now if only he forced kissed her too :naughty2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'm going to take one! hehehehehe

as for what happens in that robe scene, I'll be spoiling that hopefully over the weekend. I have to get through this week's episode first hahaha. I aint putting too much hope on it though :p

oh forgot to mention this but Kem looked hot loosening his shirt in the car hahahha. Now if only he forced kissed her too :naughty2:
Yas Thip!! Take as many as you want haha this is for sharing :icon12:You don't know how happy I am to see you in here!! It's just so lonely and quiet with me alone spazzing!! hehe I hope I will see you more. Yes that scene was everything and it scared Dao that she wanted to get out of the car hahah mission accomplished Siwakorn. You scared her out of her seat hahah Yass I will be waiting for your bathrobe scene spoiler :naughty2::love:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I really want to vid them but I can’t find the right song for them. I just want to make a hot and sexy fanvid hahaha. slapandkiss:love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg yallll!! Kem is seriously hot :love: I never expected him and Thisa to have this much chemistry but wow am I wrong! It’s crazy cause she’s older than him too by like 5 years of something and I barely see an age difference. Okay they need to cast Kem in a full on slap and kiss after this. Wish it could’ve been with bow but she’s not with Ch7 anymore. I’m fine with Thisa again as well!