❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, the second part is of Gun. He actually ends up with Parin’s half sister. His dad has another mistress. Also, I’m glad Kem and Mook are still hanging. They went to eat earlier with P’Ning and they have an event together soon.
Dang! Khun Chatchai sure get around. Lol Are they going to make 2nd season?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang! Khun Chatchai sure get around. Lol Are they going to make 2nd season?
Right! He sure does!! Haha. I think P’Ning will make it. I heard her talking about it. It also seemed like she would when Kem said to Amp, you might meet the real one really soon in the last episode. I think she’s eyeing Euro for the pek since Amp doesn’t really play peks. I mean he has in some evening lakorns but P’Ning does primetime lakorns. For neks, I heard it’s possibly Pinkploy. Nek pretty much works for Gun and ends up stealing his work because she needs to do that in order to pay for her moms medical bills. She then has issues later and runs to her brother Parin for help and of course he’s friends with Gun.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I think P’Ning will make it. I heard her talking about it. It also seemed like she would when Kem said to Amp, you might meet the real one really soon in the last episode. I think she’s eyeing Euro for the pek since Amp doesn’t really play peks. I mean he has in some evening lakorns but P’Ning does primetime lakorns. For neks, I heard it’s possibly Pinkploy.
I hate when they change actors but I don't mind Amp being changed out. I only wish they thought to make this into a series in the first place so Gun was the same from start to finish. I get that they didn't know if SW was going to do well so making part 2 wasn't at the forefront of their mind but if they are thinking of Euro then he should have been in SW. It's not like he's strictly pra'ek. He's been the second lead on back to back lakorns except for his recent. But lols Euro being a daddy to a primary age kid is weird. I think Boom would make better sense.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone please tranlate mookda interview the one kem stand by her side because i am very anxious to know what saying. thanks

ABG

sarNie Egg
Yes, the second part is of Gun. He actually ends up with Parin’s half sister. His dad has another mistress. Also, I’m glad Kem and Mook are still hanging. They went to eat earlier with P’Ning and they have an event together soon.
Oh, part 2 doesn't sound appealing. I found Gun to be a boring character haha. He's not like Nam in Mia archeep. If Mia archeep had a part 2 about Nam finding love, then I'd definitely be interested.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Maybe I’ll watch part 2, but I certainly won’t read the novel. If it’s a slap and kiss, Nara (the author) probably inserted some sex-trade between the leads and even though she tries to present it as « hot », I find it quite disturbing (even enraging I think)

Last edited:

Ania

sarNie Egg
I FINALLY found the time to watch the last episde. I know, it took me long enough :p What a shocker - there was a happy ending, who would have thought :D

I'm really glad we got to see so many nice scenes with our protagonists in the last couple of episodes - they deserved some happiness and we deserved something else than "I hate you! I hope you die!" :p

Overall it was a very nice lakorn, I enjoyed watching it. As with every lakorn, there were times when I wanted slap this or that character really hard, but I guess that comes with the genre :D

Rita

Nadech <3
Binge watched the entire lakorn in a week! I haven't binge on any lakorn since Hua Jai Sila, this one was very good. Kinda wish Mitra wasn't so stubborn but I'm glad she finally came around so we got some cute scene. Are they dating in real life or getting to know each other? I thought they were super cute in the drama together but it seems like the pair is blowing up.

Rita

Nadech <3
If it’s the Maya Chanel one, this is my take away from it...Mookda joked would you dare court me? Then the joking about how he doesn’t understand girls and that when he learns how to court a girl, he can try. But in the part where they asked who she would choose between Parin and Kem, she said not a player like Parin, but her and Kem’s personality are different. She’s quiet and mature, he’s very playful and out there so she doesn’t know if they can be compatible ike that because there’s still more that she needs to learn about Kem. But she knows Kem will grow more mature. Interviewer asked Mookda if there was a opportunity for her to get to know Kem more, would she like to get to know him more...she said yes if there was an opportunity. In a another part of the interview she said she doesn’t play rough with Kem like she does with Bank because Kem is soft towards her unlike Bank (Bank is rough with her like a big bro)...but Kem is closest Pra’ek for her.

I think the media is too pushy cause they’re young and want to get to know each other better. Mookda has said that she’s the type that takes a long time to get to know someone well before jumping into a relationship and that guys may go away because of that. If Kem really likes her, then he would stick around and they will take their time to see if they’re compatible as a couple. We definitely know they’re compatible as friends.
this gives me such NY feels (ch 3 couple, completely different) cuz when they first started their first lakorn together, people were pushing and harassing them about their relationship like crazy. Hopefully, Kem and Mook can take their time slowly, whatever they choose to do, I'll support!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a Part 2 for this? Is this based on a novel?
Yes, there’s a part two. There’s two parts of the novel. Second one focuses on Parin’s sister and Gun, which was played by Amp in this one.

Anyways, off topic but my mom sent me this lol. Her and my dad love Kem. This was probably one of his first projects. It was made in 2014 so he was probably 17. He’s the pek in this MV.