❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So, is it confirmed for 15 or 18 eps? Everyday I see a different info about it. The lakorn with Pinkploy and Louis: when will it start its run? Sept 18 or Sept 25?
I’ve only heard 15 episodes. Pinkploy and Louis’s lakorn is suppose to come the 18th when I last checked. I believe that whole week, all three of their new Lakorns come. I remember listening to an interview from Kem last week and he said he hopes everyone continues to watch episode 13 to the end so I just assumed the end meant 15. Of course things could change though but we will have to wait and see.

They posted it in instagram? I mean the video/ep...
Someone leaked their lakorn before the air time so P’Ning is sueing

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
i feel like we’re gonna have soon a lot of sweet scenes between these two:love:
As in Parin and Mitra or as in Kem and Mookda? 55555555555
Me, I think their chemistry is over the roof. They are extremely well suited, looking very comfortable with each other. Though I believe it is for the promotions (which are being very extra - loving it).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind their fan servicing because it's super cute and doesn't look fake or too extra to me haha.
I think they are really comfortable with one another as well because they are pretty close in age.
Even though Mookda is older than Kem, it's just by one year so this is his first nek that is closest to his age.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I was thinking...this video is from the wedding with Traitot, isn't it?

EXdswyPU4AAbwTB.jpeg
So this photo is from that day too since the female twin is wearing the same dress!

What's going to happen on that day?
Prin will stop the wedding and reunite with Mitta? Or she'll marry Traitot?

I'm getting tired of waiting to see them together and happy :crybaby2:

I need spoiler to go on living :worship2: :nut: